Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People as well as clothing items!
It's truly incredible that nobody sticks around long enough. She was so obsessed with Klauduh and that relationship bombed big time. So curious as to what happened, it must have been really bad for Klaudia to give up all those free trips with Estee.

Reactions: 11
Ew her hair mask in the bath thing grosses me tf out... dunking her head in the dirty bathwater and all…

Idk why but I don’t get couples holiday vibes from these pics, there is something very unsexy about it all. Could be wrong of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ew her hair mask in the bath thing grosses me tf out... dunking her head in the dirty bathwater and all…

Idk why but I don’t get couples holiday vibes from these pics, there is something very unsexy about it all. Could be wrong of course.
Hm, good points, it's hard to tell with Estee because she wants to be a sex object and be treated seriously at the same time, so hard to tell.

Reactions: 2
Yeah the sink on the right hand side seems to have that bulldog product that is marketed for men. Classic Tom Ford cologne that a man would wear too
Knowing her she brought those items as props for her "I'm a desirable woman" campaign but she's with her Mom or Rebecca

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Knowing her she brought those items as props for her "I'm a desirable woman" campaign but she's with her Mom or Rebecca
Ahaha, that legit made me laugh, omg good one!! :p:LOL: I mean Rebecca already cooks for her, packs, cleans and maintains her numerous offices, and does her laundry probably too, so that's plausible.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It would just be kind of weird, because shortly before leaving for Canada she was posting all that stuff about a breakup or relationship problems (the tarot cards, ugh), but when she was in Canada she was planning this trip. So if she is with a man they either reconciled quickly OR she picked up someone new already.
Also when she was posting about France while in Canada I assumed she was planning to go with her mom and they were planning together.

Last time her mom came to London in early 2020, Estée also kept it quiet and never said Kelly was there, and they went away together and Estée pretended she was alone. So I kind of was getting the vibe the same thing was happening here.

However, prioritizing a man over her family is very Estée so it would also explain her staying like a week and half in Canada and then jetting back to go to France with a guy lol.

Anyway, she is on Insta nonstop so she definitely likes the speculation.

Reactions: 12
Yeah but someone took that photo of her in the bath, god I hope it wasn't her room service.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
that hotel she stayed in is almost 1500euros a night! and she's photographed in the first class/executive lounge at the airport. wonder if she has a new sugar daddy???

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Maybe her flat & flabby fanny picture from Canada was the magic sauce for some new victim?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She looks like she's auditioning for Legally Blonde lol, good lord...

1631151355927.png

and by "regular programming" she means being in her usual crappy mood once she's back home for a few days

1631151410058.png

Reactions: 5
She looks like she's auditioning for Legally Blonde lol, good lord...

View attachment 753092

and by "regular programming" she means being in her usual crappy mood once she's back home for a few days

View attachment 753094
She really thinks she looks chic in that pink outfit, when it's really a travesty. I thought the sandals looked putrid but looked online, they actually look okay on other people. Estee's finger hooves are a no beuno.

"I'm sorry but I'm adorable". What kind of adult says that?

that hotel she stayed in is almost 1500euros a night! and she's photographed in the first class/executive lounge at the airport. wonder if she has a new sugar daddy???
Nah mate, I reckon she's the sugar mama in the situation. Like with all of her friends, they are paid for or have a transactional relationship.

Last edited:
I saw Estee and a man out together in London, I assumed he was her boyf going by how they were acting towards each other he is young around her age and dresses very hipster

• Wow
  • Haha
I saw Estee and a man out together in London, I assumed he was her boyf going by how they were acting towards each other he is young around her age and dresses very hipster
Thanks for the scoop! Looks like she had a good summer despite always complaining how tired and burned out she is. She's got some stupid MirrorWater launch tomorrow, how many launches can you have for a concept that doesn't really exist/serve anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that working all night after spending the day getting your bespoke facial? These influencers are on another planet. Yeah, if you spend your day lunching, getting nails done, hair dyed, facials, back from TWO holidays … you’re probably going to need to put on some evening work. FFS.

698AB882-8D7E-45BC-B7CA-D83555464AFB.png

Thanks for the scoop! Looks like she had a good summer despite always complaining how tired and burned out she is. She's got some stupid MirrorWater launch tomorrow, how many launches can you have for a concept that doesn't really exist/serve anything.
why is she still flogging that dead horse? Give it up already.

Reactions: 11
Also she misunderstood that saying and took it literally— thinking it means if you love what you do you literally won’t work lol. No Estée, it’s that the work won’t feel like work.

And yes, let me feel bad that after a month holiday including a stay in a luxury French hotel, you return to facials and treatments and then all that needs doing with ‘work’, despite apparently having a ‘launch’ the next day, is ~emails~ in the evening while you pose for selfies and post on Instagram.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.