Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m being cynical… but, either those zit stickers really work that she posted yesterday on her grid, or she didn’t actually have any zits… because her skin looked spot free today on her stories about the eyelashes and brow tint lol.
I haven't tried that particular brand, but in my experience zit stickers do work, but they're not magic. I could still see a bump on her cheek in the stories on the tint, but nothing else. Since she gets everything gifted, she probably just put a bunch of stickers on to look "relatable"

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m being cynical… but, either those zit stickers really work that she posted yesterday on her grid, or she didn’t actually have any zits… because her skin looked spot free today on her stories about the eyelashes and brow tint lol.
She lies about things she uses all the time, I bet she got paid to promote those patches. Every picture and story she does is an affiliate link or a gift or later an AD.. she's a full blown delusional narcissist. She walked out of the hair salon saying she looks "gorgeous" who the f says that about themselves on the internet?

1630100226430.png

another stupid outfit, her friends must be making fun of her behind her back

1630100271155.png

the cute story she had yesterday with her dog that I fell for, was just a way to sell the rug that was on her couch today.

Capture.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had run out of things to watch on yt, so I just watched her last vlog. In one video, she buys 2 bedside tables (that look like they’ve stepped right out of the 70s), 2 lamps (that look like paper lanterns and cost 200 usd each) and a new headboard (because of course she needs to change up the bed again given the normie dumped her). Her level of consumerism is insane. I really wish she would realize that all the ‘things’ in the world aren’t going to fix her emotional issues

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't think she sold it, she dropped the price which normally the negotiations you do it privately so that's was a sign she wasn't receiving many offers I guess the agent suggested something she didn't like and took it off the market. She keeps buying tit while someone who is is about to move out tries to declutter as much as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I had run out of things to watch on yt, so I just watched her last vlog. In one video, she buys 2 bedside tables (that look like they’ve stepped right out of the 70s), 2 lamps (that look like paper lanterns and cost 200 usd each) and a new headboard (because of course she needs to change up the bed again given the normie dumped her). Her level of consumerism is insane. I really wish she would realize that all the ‘things’ in the world aren’t going to fix her emotional issues

I feel like anytime she films what she wants to buy, she's simply fishing for sponsors. Why else would she mention those ugly paper lamps that look like bug cocoons and how she's wanted them for years, she would have already paid for them herself. They aren't even that expensive the way she was describing them, she's just the cheapest beggar out there in the YT land.

Reactions: 7
The weird snobby tone of voice and act she puts on as she goes on about her hair is so weird and nauseating and baffling.

It’s honestly so sad what she’s become.

She is such a warning for girls who grow their identity according to (1) the internet/social media and (2) a man. She is just left as this drone who only cares about getting beauty treatments and taking selfies and making sure everyone knows when she got drunk with ~her friends~. It’s really like, okay so this is the path you’ve chosen. Cool.

Do you guys think she has lost weight lately or is she just wearing less frumpy clothes?
Estee’s weight is always going up and down and so I don’t really pay attention anymore because she often lives her life in cycles and usually her body shape reflects that. Also, I don’t think her social media pics are anything to go off.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God, she is so insufferable in those clips about her hair. I've never known someone to be so in love with themself. Also, she looks chic from time to time but overall I'd say she still dresses like a suburban, 40-something soccer mom (I'm in my 40s too, so no shade on her age). I really wonder what her issue is with other women and why she ditches friendships so regularly, unless it's just the obvious and maybe the friends ditch her once they get to know her well.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The weights ups and down actually remained me of a teacher I had years ago, she wasn't fat considering she was +40 but once we cameback from holidays she clearly lost a lot of weight and she seemed happy about it but her personality also started to come up and down till she became extremely bitchy, turn out she suffered from mental health issues and she was under treatment but one day to other she decided to ditch the medication just to keep herself skinnier and each day she was getting worst even started to create weird ideas in her mind of us being against her.
I guess this what is also affecting Estee plus considering she mixes antidepressants with alcohol.

Reactions: 1
She seems to connect her well being with how she's looking, as in getting her hair done and the 50 facials a week she loves to do, and not nurturing her mind and mental health which is more important than looks. Looks fleet fast, your brain ages more slowly, she needs to take care of that 1st. She also mentioned in one of the chats or Q&A's she did that sometimes she doesn't eat at all, which is sad. She has time to cook or order, I have a kid so yeah sometimes my breakfast is at 3pm but not because I don't want to eat and lose weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She seems to connect her well being with how she's looking, as in getting her hair done and the 50 facials a week she loves to do, and not nurturing her mind and mental health which is more important than looks.
Agree, and isn't that the whole message of her dumb Mirrorwater Earth project - to nourish your inner self and all that stuff (with swipe-up links)? She doesn't represent the core idea of the brand very well.

Reactions: 9
She seems to connect her well being with how she's looking, as in getting her hair done and the 50 facials a week she loves to do, and not nurturing her mind and mental health which is more important than looks.
It’s true. Part of why she took lockdown so hard and part of why she spiralled so bad is because she couldn’t get her hair done or get manicures and facials for months. No joke. Not because she actually needs those things but those things take up this void for her. It’s like the only thing she can attach to her identity, like who she really is and her values… is her blonde bob. And taking baths. And when those things are taken away she has a meltdown because it’s honestly like she has no access to herself anymore. (Oh, that and her newest thing where she gets wasted at clubs and ‘dances’ to house music).

I just wanna be like, Estee you know if you for some reason has to give up the blonde highlighted bob and gave up a few beauty treatments— you know you’d still be you, right? And you’d be okay?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s true. Part of why she took lockdown so hard and part of why she spiralled so bad is because she couldn’t get her hair done or get manicures and facials for months. No joke. Not because she actually needs those things but those things take up this void for her. It’s like the only thing she can attach to her identity, like who she really is and her values… is her blonde bob. And taking baths. And when those things are taken away she has a meltdown because it’s honestly like she has no access to herself anymore. (Oh, that and her newest thing where she gets wasted at clubs and ‘dances’ to house music).

I just wanna be like, Estee you know if you for some reason has to give up the blonde highlighted bob and gave up a few beauty treatments— you know you’d still be you, right? And you’d be okay?
I wish she had someone in her life who could say that to her face. There's nothing wrong with caring about your looks but it shouldn't be your entire personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is the 1st time she's been back to Canada to see her fam in 3 years, wow, she does jack tit all day long, other than the pandemic months not sure what stopped her, she has time and money, she surely spend enough trips to random places with Klauduh, but she cant go and spend a few days with her mom and grandmother? Guess when it's not a gifted alcohol filled stay she's not into it as much.

1630467468778.png

1630467539534.png

I thought her days are all a sponsored break, she talks as if she busts her ass all day long lol, so delusional.

Reactions: 4
Why is she moving to a new office without first answering the glaring question of wtf Mirror Water is?

I still don't understand. You can't make money with a few random journalling prompts and an aesthetic. What is she selling? The notebooks were a collab with another company right? Please someone make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.