Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She threw the towel when it came to living and creating when she acquired this hairstyle. Its a basic blond Nick Carter bob.. she used to do things with her hair but now you can tell she can't bother to do the 1/10th of what she used to put up and produce.

Somehow Estee manages to get look more and more smug in each Canada photo.
View attachment 715961
She looks like a greasy old man I'd avoid at a public sauna.

View attachment 715962
She's definitely using a filter on her stumpy legs lol. She has middle age single mother vibes about her. Must be ~leo season~, lol.
Her "smiles" are giving me the creeps.

1629170086632.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 716087

This was the photo that finally drove me to unfollow her on IG. I can't take her smug face anymore. She just gives me major bad vibes; who even is she anymore? Life is too short to aggravate oneself with annoying people like her.
She is the epitome of a 'punchable face'. It doesn't surprise me that she's single, there's nothing about her that is approachable. God, remember when Estee was warm and relatable?

Reactions: 9
Wonder what people in her town think when she comes home once a year to flaunt her blood money wealth

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 716087

This was the photo that finally drove me to unfollow her on IG. I can't take her smug face anymore. She just gives me major bad vibes; who even is she anymore? Life is too short to aggravate oneself with annoying people like her.
Does anyone know if her insta/yt followers have been decreasing? We can’t be the only ones sick of seeing her?

Reactions: 2
"Allergic" to alcohol Estee doing Ads for alcohol now will never not be hilarious, get that coin honey boo

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder what people in her town think when she comes home once a year to flaunt her blood money wealth
Clearly we are not the only ones, no wonder why she can't keep friendship or relationships, never met someone as bad as her.

Screenshot_20210817_121534.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Clearly we are not the only ones, no wonder why she can't keep friendship or relationships, never met someone as bad as her.

View attachment 716838
I wonder if she has any awareness on why her followers are decreasing? I bet she just convinces herself that people can’t handle her boss babe energy or something, instead of stopping to think critically about why people aren’t engaging with her anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she has any awareness on why her followers are decreasing? I bet she just convinces herself that people can’t handle her boss babe energy or something, instead of stopping to think critically about why people aren’t engaging with her anymore
Because she is intimidating 🤣 in her parallel universe she would think we are so jealous of her business woman success as influencers always takes criticism and others dislike as a sign they are doing a good job and we envy them.

She has absolutely lost whatever passion she had for vlogging and filming but she keeps pushing this fake job to make money even though you can tell she hates it, but it's still less work and effort for her than actually doing something real with her life. She comes of as a mean bully / totally unhinged patient that ran away from an asylum.

She has absolutely lost whatever passion she had for vlogging and filming but she keeps pushing this fake job to make money even though you can tell she hates it, but it's still less work and effort for her than actually doing something real with her life. She comes of as a mean bully / totally unhinged patient that ran away from an asylum.
I get the points you’re trying to make but the language/phrases in the last sentence of your post don’t really help the stigma that still exists around mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Estee should have totally forbidden to talk about mental health because self absorbed snobs like her creates more stigma about people who really struggle with it. First at all she doesn't look for professional help, any alternative therapies she tries are merely to follow the hype created about wellbeing but she doesn't really meditate or do yoga looking for awareness of all the things she is doing wrong. Mixing alcohol and medication, dumping the medication when she wants, sleeping with different guys to reassure herself of being a hot piece of ass, the older she gets the worst she becomes.

• Heart
Estee should have totally forbidden to talk about mental health because self absorbed snobs like her creates more stigma about people who really struggle with it. First at all she doesn't look for professional help, any alternative therapies she tries are merely to follow the hype created about wellbeing but she doesn't really meditate or do yoga looking for awareness of all the things she is doing wrong. Mixing alcohol and medication, dumping the medication when she wants, sleeping with different guys to reassure herself of being a hot piece of ass, the older she gets the worst she becomes.
I still remember on that drunken "whats in my fridge" stories she posted a while back, she had a picture of her dinner at like 8pm or something and it was a bagel with cream cheese and a glass of red wine. I was like what the heck? The next day she had a lot of opinions about the comments she got.

I still remember on that drunken "whats in my fridge" stories she posted a while back, she had a picture of her dinner at like 8pm or something and it was a bagel with cream cheese and a glass of red wine. I was like what the heck? The next day she had a lot of opinions about the comments she got.
That night she got drunk and bitchy or around that time she showed what she had in her fridge and it was full of bottles of alcohol mostly wine and vodka and few days later she speaks about depression and medication

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her this morning,i m so sorry for her,her stories make no sense , and the smiles she s faking.
She d have take a time out of social media and enjoy her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seriously what is up with these constant stories just pushing random products. Within the last week or so it’s so much worse than it ever was. She’s obviously trying to fund her trip to Canada, gotta get that affiliate link money. Her stories are like HSN at this point

Seriously what is up with these constant stories just pushing random products. Within the last week or so it’s so much worse than it ever was. She’s obviously trying to fund her trip to Canada, gotta get that affiliate link money. Her stories are like HSN at this point
Got some shots,

How about no, leather trousers? It's not the 80's right, and what poor animal had to die for that monstrosity.

1629329292783.png

Here's Estee still pretending she's a beauty guru ala 2016. nobody is going to swipe up for that garbage.

1629329503902.jpeg

Lol just guessing but it looks like nobody is buying her extra special sad looking pointless journal.

1629329568291.png

"This excites me" like for reals girl? That's what work is for you?

1629329639454.png

All her swipe ups and ‘work’ type stories are definitely just her assistant back in the UK… I don’t think she’s done those types of posts herself in a long time. I’m pretty sure she had swipe ups going at the same time she would’ve been in the plane. Also showing off PR packages when they’d obviously have been sent to her UK address.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.