Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I can't get over that creepy story I read about her brother on other gossip sites and I think even reddit had a post about it, how he lured some really young girl to "hang out" with him then dumped her and left her stranded. That whole family is a one big piece of tit.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
When don't even your pet can put with you then us a clear sign that you are total piece of tit, never seen in my life any doggie being so indifferent and fed up of the owner, Effie's "issues" are caused by living with such self entitled unstable witch.

Wonder how many journals they made that she is still trying to sell it doing whatever.

Screenshot_20210813_143451.jpg

Reactions: 5
I love how these morons think that journaling is some new trend, people have used diaries for ages. She's just running out of $$ making ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
NO offense to the poor journal but that green thing she's selling for what £35 is hideous! It looks like Kermit's worst nightmare. Green is my favorite color, but the shads and combinations she chose are hella fug.

Reactions: 13
That's pretty much the Don Delillo quote, she just skipped the word "concentrated".

I'd never mistake Estee for a thinker, that's for sure.

• Heart
Pretty sure you can find white eggs in Africa too Estee 🙄 why is she always posting non sense thinking is cool, and of course showing her Pam Anderson tits.... Again.
Screenshot_20210814_154900.jpg

edc811e6-1a54-4147-a999-59df6721047f_text.gif

Screenshot_20210814_154919.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, but Kelly looks like a guy in drag in this photo from Estee’s stories (obvs if that’s her thing, go for it so please don’t @ me). And the thought of being on a road trip with the two of them listening to that horrendous music makes me want to yank my eardrums out.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wait, she's in Canada? Without a bestie of the month? I still dont rule out that she does have a boyfriend so who knows, he might be there too but off-camera. I just can't imagine Estee actually visiting family without taking someone with her.

Would someone mind giving some details about the flat selling?
thanks!! Xx

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 3
The Really White thing about Estee's life is her "friend" circle. She's such a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Somehow Estee manages to get look more and more smug in each Canada photo.
Screenshot_20210817-075638.jpg

She looks like a greasy old man I'd avoid at a public sauna.

Screenshot_20210817-075615.jpg

She's definitely using a filter on her stumpy legs lol. She has middle age single mother vibes about her. Must be ~leo season~, lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Did she just use/steal another Black woman’s photo and styling for her own affiliate links? What on earth is going on?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Somehow Estee manages to get look more and more smug in each Canada photo.
View attachment 715961
She looks like a greasy old man I'd avoid at a public sauna.

View attachment 715962
She's definitely using a filter on her stumpy legs lol. She has middle age single mother vibes about her. Must be ~leo season~, lol.
Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 5.23.28 PM.png

This was the photo that finally drove me to unfollow her on IG. I can't take her smug face anymore. She just gives me major bad vibes; who even is she anymore? Life is too short to aggravate oneself with annoying people like her.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.