Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will exploit anyone and anything to do less work and still get paid.

Reactions: 6
stealing aff link income from a smaller woc creator?! Yuk… she is too tacky

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was so confused by that, I’ve never seen anyone do that before, let alone an ‘OG’ big influencer like Estée. I honestly thought it must be some new thing or some collaboration of sorts because it was so weird. But if not, that is so bleeping rude lol, to put it mildly.

Of course it’s stolen from a Black woman too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What even is this rubbish? Estee doesn't even know how to explain Mirror Water.
https://www.thecwordmag.co.uk/susta...e-lalondes-new-sustainable-brand-mirror-water

Where does the name MIRROR WATER come from and can you tell us more about the concept?

MIRROR WATER was born out of my own self-reflection journey and my desire to expand on the community I’ve cultivated over the past 10 years on social media. My own vulnerability, growth and of course self-reflection were at the heart of the content I created, so it felt like it was a natural progression to let those themes evolve naturally. MIRROR WATER is a lifestyle community for conscious connections, self-reflection and self-care. I wanted to create a platform where people felt connected, understood and listened to.

The name MIRROR WATER was inspired by the therapeutic concept of mirror work, whereby the participant faces themselves in a mirror. During the pandemic, we were all faced with a lot of time for self-reflection and the name just seemed to make sense to me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Haha wow, that's a whole bunch of drivel right there.

Personal growth my ass, she grew all right, into someone who calls her followers mofos for suggesting she googles how to use excel.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Every time someone ask what a hell is mirror water she comes with Mark Zuckerberg cassette kind of answer that it doesn't answer the question at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like she's out on a trip again, spreading her germs for no reason. Must be Leo season :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I’m sure Effie is being watched by a friend while she’s away, I don’t think that’s particularly weird or needs clarification. She has to visit Canada sometime and Effie can’t go with her lol.

However, I live in Canada and a neighbour’s daughter also just came to visit from England for the first time since COVID. She was saying how she had to isolate for three days once she landed (plus numerous tests). Absolutely no shopping, seeing others, etc. I’m surprised Estée showed herself like airport—> local stores.

Reactions: 3
It's been what, 2-3 years since she's seen her family? She doesn't do much all day and has the funds yet she goes on vacations with her stupid friends that she drops later Covid or no Covid. What a weirdo.

Actually last time I flew anywhere it was to Canada in December of 2019 haha, we went to Whistler in British Columbia for skiing, gorgeous. When I say skiing I mean my bf went skiing and I spend my days in front of the fireplace in the hotel room or roaming the Whistler village lol. Got a ton of reading done too, nice place.

Reactions: 3
gi5idlhv0dg71.jpg

What even is this rubbish? Estee doesn't even know how to explain Mirror Water.
https://www.thecwordmag.co.uk/susta...e-lalondes-new-sustainable-brand-mirror-water

Where does the name MIRROR WATER come from and can you tell us more about the concept?

MIRROR WATER was born out of my own self-reflection journey and my desire to expand on the community I’ve cultivated over the past 10 years on social media. My own vulnerability, growth and of course self-reflection were at the heart of the content I created, so it felt like it was a natural progression to let those themes evolve naturally. MIRROR WATER is a lifestyle community for conscious connections, self-reflection and self-care. I wanted to create a platform where people felt connected, understood and listened to.

The name MIRROR WATER was inspired by the therapeutic concept of mirror work, whereby the participant faces themselves in a mirror. During the pandemic, we were all faced with a lot of time for self-reflection and the name just seemed to make sense to me.
She didn't get to where she is with self reflection, she got there thanks to daddy A$lan and whatever dosh she got from influencing. The woman literally buys her way into happiness "life changing facial" and whatever overpriced trendy white woman garbage she can get. It's fucked up that she's marketing this idea that HER mindfulness practices (buying a ton of tit), will work for others. She got there from being ultra privileged, with money she didn't even work for and having endless time on her hands. You're not transformed or glowing from the inside, Estee. You just wear a lot of highlighter and think being a boss witch is a good personality trait to have.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.