Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The journal says "this is how I became the Joker" to me.

Also it's so delightfully boring inside....lined. ah cool. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The cover reminds me the granny sweaters she normally wears, at the same time this journal is like Estee, overpriced boring tat, the pages inside look so cheap, normally journals are all white pages because many times people like to do sketches etc, clearly she has no idea of journaling.

Screenshot_20210630_115014.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
The cover reminds me the granny sweaters she normally wears, at the same time this journal is like Estee, overpriced boring tat, the pages inside look so cheap, normally journals are all white pages because many times people like to do sketches etc, clearly she has no idea of journaling.

View attachment 641585
This is just a notebook? I thought it will be at least some bullet journal. Wow, this is even worse than I thought...

Reactions: 9
So far I only saw her influencers "friends" buying it... and the people who would buy just because is from Estee I can only pity them, to feel yourself identified with her and her mirror tat, their life must extremely empty and they try to fulfil it with material stuff (just like Estee) but seriously she never ever spoke about journaling before, only when she does those tarot readings and when the cards have a meaning she doesn't like she tries to change it to what she wants to hear🤣. Seriously she could have had the common decency of making a video with ideas or tips about journaling but again she is clueless.

Reactions: 9
Maybe all the inflalosers like Estee and Niomi Smartypants get a monthly newsletter from corporations about what's hot and what to push, because both are suddenly into journaling. What a coincidence!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe all the inflalosers like Estee and Niomi Smartypants get a monthly newsletter from corporations about what's hot and what to push, because both are suddenly into journaling. What a coincidence!
Funny, now that you name Niomi she jumped into journaling, selfcare etc since Joey dumped her and her dreams of a perfect married life were over, she also started to upload a bunch of bikini photos to her insta and did a bunch of traveling to the country side... 🙄🤔 She really milked it from the break up

Milking a break up, no wonder you got broken up with... these people are so weird.

Reactions: 2
Remember those days when influencers used to release whatever crap of collab and would sell out in one hour or even less? Even Anna Newton managed to sell out her crazy overpriced stationery and journal that were delivered like 2 months later, the first mirror water collab is a fail, Estee trying to play the mystery game instead of doing the right thing of showing the journal so people could see it, still she is a member of a Business women club.

• Haha
Remember those days when influencers used to release whatever crap of collab and would sell out in one hour or even less? Even Anna Newton managed to sell out her crazy overpriced stationery and journal that were delivered like 2 months later, the first mirror water collab is a fail, Estee trying to play the mystery game instead of doing the right thing of showing the journal so people could see it, still she is a member of a Business women club.
I don't know what is worst, selling to influcencers their ugly designed crap (hideous journal !) or ads for mayo, mattresses, mop and even toilet paper. I think all is bs. They are want to show how they are entrepreneurs but they have zero creativity in there bones.

I think Estee realised her notebook is ugly, cuz there are no photos of the cover haha.

• Haha
The journal matches her hideous fashion chooses, and ohhh excuse the bunch of boxes from my freebies recycling.

Screenshot_20210702_124059.jpg

Reactions: 8
Times must be tough if you have to dance around your kitchen trying to convince people to buy hand wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't stand the kitchen dancing, that things looks like the stuff you can get from primark or TKmaxx for 3 quid. And Amalia touching the journal like it was stripper's six pack... What if she had to sell her place because can't afford that lifestyle anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looked at the list of products she uses IN THE MORNING, the total price (not including her overpriced hair towel): 471 pounds. $652 USD, or $865 AUD.

So I've been looking at the ultra violette sunscreen for about two weeks. It costs $47 AUD for 750ml. I've tried heaps of Aussie sunscreens that break me out so spending this much on sunscreen is a big deal. I've been doing research and getting samples, trying to justify this purchase.

Someone shoot her in the goop. I can't stand her wealth. She has an ad inside of her mirror piss ad. She can't dress herself, even with all of her money. She's got middle age mum style, taking her kids to the soccer vibes. She tries to ooze cool, when deep down she's a daggy unfashionable bleep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.