Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh the way she speaks on her stories 🙄 bloody ********, is not funk Estee is nor having a bleeping a real life or dignity left. Also she is so proud that her mirror water tit has its first collab but doesn't have any proper product by itself, seriously I still don't get what the brand is actually about? "a community based on self reflection..." so I guess is a cult? Oh Estee...

View attachment 638625
Also, I don't get how it's such a safe community as she says when it's literally only an instagram account and a newsletter. How is she cultivating this so called community?

Reactions: 8
Also, I don't get how it's such a safe community as she says when it's literally only an instagram account and a newsletter. How is she cultivating this so called community?
She can't take any criticism and seems to struggle alot with facing her own issues, how is she pioneering a 'self reflection' community? I also remember an old video where she said she couldn't ever think of clever captions for her IG posts, and we know she's been reading the same joan didion book for about 6 years now, I'd love to be a fly on the wall and see her try to write up a two paragraph newsletter lol

Reactions: 13
She can't take any criticism and seems to struggle alot with facing her own issues, how is she pioneering a 'self reflection' community? I also remember an old video where she said she couldn't ever think of clever captions for her IG posts, and we know she's been reading the same joan didion book for about 6 years now, I'd love to be a fly on the wall and see her try to write up a two paragraph newsletter lol
Haha she buys trendy books just to decorate her bookshelf and pretend to be a reader and cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She doesn't write her newsletter, that would be too much work.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Watching her try to explain what mirror piss is about, you could see her struggling to say anything other the marketing spiel. It's obvious she didn't write that herself. She doesn't know what mirror water is, only that it's a vibe. duck me sideways.

Also, the "pattern reflects the pillars of mirror water" another thought Rebecca probably softly tooted out of Estee to parrot.

I'm a tit person, haha. I want mirror water to fail. People aren't going to fall for this marketing wank. It's just a branded Instagram selling products, if she is actually fostering community create a platform or SOMETHING. I don't even think you can leave comments on mirror insta?

Reactions: 18
Guess its hard to explain something you didn't create yourself. She seems to lack passion, other than taking showers and freebies and having a gifted weekly $300 facial and massage she has zero interest in anything.

Many people have to work 5 days a week just to get 48 ours off if they are lucky. She's exhausted after hanging out on her couch, not even knowing what day it is.

Reactions: 17
Guess its hard to explain something you didn't create yourself. She seems to lack passion, other than taking showers and freebies and having a gifted weekly $300 facial and massage she has zero interest in anything.

Many people have to work 5 days a week just to get 48 ours off if they are lucky. She's exhausted after hanging out on her couch, not even knowing what day it is.
In her last moaning funk stories said that no even the baths were working anymore.

• Haha
I just hope that all those people who do HER work for Estee actually get paid, fairly. She's crewed over people before so I'd be super wary working for her. Not without an actual contract etc. She wants "friends" who do her job so she doesnt have to pay them for their time and work.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I cannot belieeeeeve how much money this girl has. Look at her Depop - selling a plain black jumper for £300. THREE HUNDRED POUNDS. How much did she pay for it in the first place?!

I cannot belieeeeeve how much money this girl has. Look at her Depop - selling a plain black jumper for £300. THREE HUNDRED POUNDS. How much did she pay for it in the first place?!
But did she even pay for it?

Reactions: 10
As the vast majority of her clothes is probably gifted, she hates pulling money out her pocket.

Reactions: 6
Of course she can't do what she is supposed to do work wise because of a leaking boiler. We all have this colleague at work that can not pull their weight, unfortunately for Estee it's her own business.

• Haha
As the vast majority of her clothes is probably gifted, she hates pulling money out her pocket.
she actually does buy a lot of her expensive clothes herself. I don't think she is afraid or conscious to spend lots of $ on clothes and accessories (no judgment on my part, if you have the money, go for it)

Almost everything she wears has an affiliate link or is an AD for the company, I bet she spends like 10% of her own money on clothing.

There's something really tacky for her to sell stuff she gets gifted, she can easily donate the clothing. Aslan was similar when it came to this kind of behavior, but he would buy 400 pieces of camera equipment and then sell it all a few months later, and repeat. These people don't even feel the joy of getting something nice and using it, getting it is the joy, not the using.

Reactions: 12
Almost everything she wears has an affiliate link or is an AD for the company, I bet she spends like 10% of her own money on clothing.

There's something really tacky for her to sell stuff she gets gifted, she can easily donate the clothing. Aslan was similar when it came to this kind of behavior, but he would buy 400 pieces of camera equipment and then sell it all a few months later, and repeat. These people don't even feel the joy of getting something nice and using it, getting it is the joy, not the using.
and when she wants something that she would have to spend her own money on she tags the brand in an IG story and low-key begs them to send it to her for free. I swear these people have no issue taking advantage of their followers to make money off of them or pushing them to spend money on unnecessary products via AFF links but when comes time to use their own money for something they all become such cheap penny-pinchers.

My goodness the whole journal situation is so cringe, she never showed the journal at all and you had to sign to that crappy newsletter to get a secret password to be able to purchase it, and wooooww guys you get the most boring ugly postcard ever with two words from Estee, if she actually did it because "is so stressfuuull you guys I had to take a bath after signing five" why so many requirements for purchasing a journal that is ugly af, can get better from poundland, Estee you are not Taylor Swift to become that picky, she has zero knowledge of basuc marketing.
Screenshot_20210629_150917.jpg

Screenshot_20210629_150845.jpg

Screenshot_20210629_151418.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
My goodness the whole journal situation is so cringe, she never showed the journal at all and you had to sign to that crappy newsletter to get a secret password to be able to purchase it, and wooooww guys you get the most boring ugly postcard ever with two words from Estee, if she actually did it because "is so stressfuuull you guys I had to take a bath after signing five" why so many requirements for purchasing a journal that is ugly af, can get better from poundland, Estee you are not Taylor Swift to become that picky, she has zero knowledge of basuc marketing.

View attachment 640335
Is that what the journal looks like? It seems really....off brand? Not at all in line with the ~aesthetic~ I though she'd be going for. Does anyone know how much she's charging for these? She also looks completely dead behind the eyes

Reactions: 15
Is that what the journal looks like? It seems really....off brand? Not at all in line with the ~aesthetic~ I though she'd be going for. Does anyone know how much she's charging for these? She also looks completely dead behind the eyes
Yep just saw it too in the insta of mirror crap. I'm and I'm not surprised green and brown boring just like Estee but that shop has a bunch or gorgeous journals to choose. I guess is this as you cannot have access without a password, still wouldn't buy a journal I don't know how is inside.
Screenshot_20210629_154433.jpg

• Angry
I was reading the Mirror Water newsletter and even as a non native English speaker it read to me as if it was written by a dumb ass robot. Also the idea to sell a journal for £35 to heal truly sounds like Goopy poopy Gwyneth Paltrow influence. Jackals, all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If this is the design that Estee chose....it's VERY underwhelming and not the brand at all.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.