Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked at the list of products she uses IN THE MORNING, the total price (not including her overpriced hair towel): 471 pounds. $652 USD, or $865 AUD.

So I've been looking at the ultra violette sunscreen for about two weeks. It costs $47 AUD for 750ml. I've tried heaps of Aussie sunscreens that break me out so spending this much on sunscreen is a big deal. I've been doing research and getting samples, trying to justify this purchase.

Someone shoot her in the goop. I can't stand her wealth.
One of my favourite IG Follows, Lab Muffin, recently reccomend an Ultra Violette sunscreen. I have also been tossing up giving one a try! But that price! yikes.

If you are in Australia and looking to spend much less, Hannah E (who does lots of sunscreen reviews) recommends a Sunsense one - so super affordable! It should be in her saved IG stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
One of my favourite IG Follows, Lab Muffin, recently reccomend an Ultra Violette sunscreen. I have also been tossing up giving one a try! But that price! yikes.

If you are in Australia and looking to spend much less, Hannah E (who does lots of sunscreen reviews) recommends a Sunsense one - so super affordable! It should be in her saved IG stories.
Oooh! Thanks for the heads up, will have to give that a go. Ive been using an ultra violette sample for a week now with no breaking out, I might just have to bite the bullet and buy it.

I've tried a very popular on Reddit, cancer council sunscreen (in pink) and it broke me out in tiny whiteheads. Ew! So did the la roche posay one.

Looked at the list of products she uses IN THE MORNING, the total price (not including her overpriced hair towel): 471 pounds. $652 USD, or $865 AUD.

So I've been looking at the ultra violette sunscreen for about two weeks. It costs $47 AUD for 750ml. I've tried heaps of Aussie sunscreens that break me out so spending this much on sunscreen is a big deal. I've been doing research and getting samples, trying to justify this purchase.

Someone shoot her in the goop. I can't stand her wealth. She has an ad inside of her mirror piss ad. She can't dress herself, even with all of her money. She's got middle age mum style, taking her kids to the soccer vibes. She tries to ooze cool, when deep down she's a daggy unfashionable bleep.
I can't seem to edit this, I got the amount wrong. UV violette sunscreen is actually 75ml. Gah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't know what is worst, selling to influcencers their ugly designed crap (hideous journal !) or ads for mayo, mattresses, mop and even toilet paper. I think all is bs. They are want to show how they are entrepreneurs but they have zero creativity in there bones.
meh, they don't really need creativity. they can pretty much hire someone creative for video ideas but they're so lazy even a 10-minutes-long well-put video is out of the question. Instead they promote mayo and toilet paper or cry like estee for sponsorships. Forget about creativity, they could just film a homely vlog. Just show your breakfast and a trip to the park. No filming setting is necessary, no voice-over. Just don't fill it with ads. They'd rather slowly degrade themselves instead it seems.

Reactions: 6
Nothing like putting out a healthy breakup video. Saves a lot of hassle and being bombarded with never ending questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
^ Aww that was saw but also really nice and sweet, shows how emotionally mature they are, opposite of Estee.

* sad not saw

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That is sad about Fran. I remember watching her miscarriage video, her and Ed were both so excited about the pregnancy and the baby… and now to hear the miscarriage really propelled their separation, after having been together so long and after almost having started a family together… life is crazy!
ETA— Not to take away from Fran’s coming out and everything that entails. Congrats to her!

Clicked about midway through Estee’s latest video and could immediately tell it was an ad because of the way she was describing the makeup. The only way she ever describes things on her own terms is “it’s like, I don’t know, I just love it? And… yeah!” So obvious shes reading a script for these products.

I get the sense she’s worried about Mirror Water because she’s overloading the content lately.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who wants to live in that cave of a hot mess. Bet is has nasty negative energy too.
I seem to remember someone having said that the listing's gone from the website or something. But it's been a while and I'm surprised she's still in her flat and still complaining ("I'm doing my makeup out here because my bathrooms are sooo dark."). I clicked out so fast out of that ad. I only wanted to see her hickey. LOL.

Reactions: 4
I hope she has sold that flat and narrowed it down where to move next, for Effie! It’s so obvious that poor dog is not suitable for city living. She is much better suited to life in big green spaces, she’s a different dog when Estee vlogs her trips away. I’m surprised the dog charity vetted her to Estee when she clearly has a nervous disposition and behavioural issues that are not suited for an urban life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised the dog charity vetted her to Estee when she clearly has a nervous disposition and behavioural issues that are not suited for an urban life.
I read that as Estee having a nervous disposition and behavioural issues and then realised you mean't Effie. Not wrong for Estee either. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope she has sold that flat and narrowed it down where to move next, for Effie! It’s so obvious that poor dog is not suitable for city living. She is much better suited to life in big green spaces, she’s a different dog when Estee vlogs her trips away. I’m surprised the dog charity vetted her to Estee when she clearly has a nervous disposition and behavioural issues that are not suited for an urban life.
Not to slag any charity and so grateful for the work they do but they clearly did it just for the exposure or because she is an influencer - as someone who has been trying to get a rescue dog for over 2 years, the demands are insane - I live in a flat on the third floor, we have a huge shared garden that is dog friendly and has tall fences and we always get rejected for not living in a house with a personal garden and no other dogs around. Considering how nervous Effie is..it doesn't make sense she was allowed to be rehomed in a penthouse..

• Wow
Reactions: 27
That is sad about Fran. I remember watching her miscarriage video, her and Ed were both so excited about the pregnancy and the baby… and now to hear the miscarriage really propelled their separation, after having been together so long and after almost having started a family together… life is crazy!
ETA— Not to take away from Fran’s coming out and everything that entails. Congrats to her!

Clicked about midway through Estee’s latest video and could immediately tell it was an ad because of the way she was describing the makeup. The only way she ever describes things on her own terms is “it’s like, I don’t know, I just love it? And… yeah!” So obvious shes reading a script for these products.

I get the sense she’s worried about Mirror Water because she’s overloading the content lately.
I'm almost done watching Fran's miscarriage video and must have cried at least 5 times watching it. She's such a sweet person, seeing her talk about it is tough, she's so brave and open, I had a baby last year and can't even fathom what she must have gone through. Makes me hate Estee even more for what she did to her ( had her move in and then threw her out without a word).

• Heart
As per her instagram stories... girl really thinks she and her friends invented bruschetta, eh?

• Haha
"working from home today" as in this is the actual work she does, opens package, puts tit on and posts about it. Done for the day.

1626221406378.png

Ha, here she is kissing Rebecca's ass, guess she has to, she pays her to do her work for her

1626221477715.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Shes so uncultured at her big age, shes ageing terribly with the thin hair and worn out face

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.