Estee Lalonde #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yuck, shes just touching her hair, isnt even eashing it probably, imagine an itchy/flaky shampoo and she stays just smoothing out her hair whilst washing snd leaving the scalp alone lol, yuck, a shampoo ad for someone that never washes her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yuck, shes just touching her hair, isnt even eashing it probably, imagine an itchy/flaky shampoo and she stays just smoothing out her hair whilst washing snd leaving the scalp alone lol, yuck, a shampoo ad for someone that never washes her hair
I think this belongs in the Lily thread. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen a good dupe of these huggies from her collection? For some reason I like them but don't want to line her pockets....feel free to tell me that they're fugly to put me off :LOL:
standard_resolution.jpg

• Haha
She looks dead behind the eyes in that story and is clearly just posting that recommendation because she is obliged to.
Literally will say any old tit, whether it’s believable or not. How does she expect people to trust her?

Literally will say any old tit, whether it’s believable or not. How does she expect people to trust her?
And she does it with so little joy, you can tell she hates her job even tho she keeps saying she loves it because it connects her with people.. that really made me raise my eyebrows when she said that in her stories after that night of drinking and posting what's in her fridge and all that lol.. and then she shows her true colors and calls people mofos for telling her to google how to use Excel ... some connection!

Her brown hair suited her so much. WHY does she keep frying it to within an inch of its life?

Reactions: 8
So what's the deal with her posting so many photos from like two years ago lately? First there was the one she posted back in October where she said it was the last time she was genuinely happy, then this week she posted another one from that same exact day (I think it was her birthday and she spent it in NY with Trevor) and the day after ANOTHER photo from that same time period. All are from when she was flying back and forth to NY constantly and had adopted Klaudia as her new BFF.

Her brown hair suited her so much. WHY does she keep frying it to within an inch of its life?
She doesn't even style her hair anymore, I think she simply lost all joy for that kind of stuff and her 90's Nick Carter hair do is easy for her plus she thinks that bleach job makes her look hot lol... delusional

20caa79f56caab53b690644edbe53985.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
^ Aww glad to give you a laugh, we all need it these days haha!

• Heart
a) she's getting the cut and color for free
b) she thinks it's her signature look that people wait for (whatever)
c) going back to her brown hair would remind herself of the time with Aslan and her former self; the self she keeps her followers to let get of already
d) because she's dumb and has no sense of style whatsoever :-D

Reactions: 11
c) going back to her brown hair would remind herself of the time with Aslan and her former self; the self she keeps her followers to let get of already
This.

I think she snapped at someone in the comments once, when they mentioned how they miss her brunette hair. She said something about, that's not present-day Estee anymore....IIRC.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.