Estee Lalonde #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do people know that Aslan’s current girlfriend was a fan of Estee? Or is that just speculation?

7F7A2FF2-5E11-4B80-A840-16B1594F303C.png

Did she really use Blue Monday, a day associated with depression, to shill her overpriced jewellery line again? The devil works hard but Estee Lalonde works harder.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Last year when Covid started she posted a picture that had a caption saying "wash your hands" something like that.. so she was washing her hands in the photo and had a ton of Daisy rings and bracelets in it, so basically a shameless AD for herself while people were dying left and right ... always trying to make a buck while pretending to be earnest.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
First using the "Wash your hands" in the middle of a pandemic as an excuse just to advertise jewellery now with the Blue Monday something that deals with issues such as mental health and depression she just uses it as another opportunity to spam an AD again.

She just cares about herself and her image. People need to realize that she isn't a spokesperson for depression and mental health as she shows herself to be.

Reactions: 7
The thing is that even if her followers were to explain this to her, she would be angry and dismissive, feeling misunderstood by her dumbass subscribers :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I used to love her old vlogs with Reggie and Aslan, especially the food shopping and cooking ones and would watch them multiple times as they brought me comfort but now, watching her gives me actual anxiety. Guess money really amplifies character and in her case its not for the better.

Reactions: 16
I used to love her old vlogs with Reggie and Aslan, especially the food shopping and cooking ones and would watch them multiple times as they brought me comfort but now, watching her gives me actual anxiety. Guess money really amplifies character and in her case its not for the better.
right? When I used to watch her during the EssieButton days I felt like she was someone I would love to be friends with in real life. I can't watch her anymore...Aside from the constant ads, I feel like I'm watching someone who is unstable and clearly on the edge and it's just sad and anxiety inducing.

Reactions: 11
Same, I hate to admit this but during lockdown #1 last year I went back and watched a lot of the old Essie Button vlogs with Aslan and Reggie. They were such a good distraction from everything! Estee was such a different person back then, or atleast that is how she portrayed herself.

Reactions: 7
Same, I hate to admit this but during lockdown #1 last year I went back and watched a lot of the old Essie Button vlogs with Aslan and Reggie. They were such a good distraction from everything! Estee was such a different person back then, or atleast that is how she portrayed herself.
Yeah I loved her, my bf would walk by me watching her while I'd potter around the kitchen and ask " watching Essie Buttons?" lol.. good old days.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I loved her, my bf would walk by me watching her while I'd potter around the kitchen and ask " watching Essie Buttons?" lol.. good old days.
Sorry if this has been talked about before, but why did she call herself essie buttons? (I’ve only become a follower since the first lockdown!)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.