Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
I can be hard on Estee, but those stories really hit me. She wasn't acting and I don't think she was trying to capitalize on Sarah Everard's case for views or likes or even sympathy. She didn't even seem to have planned to tell her assault's story until she got those messages about "not all men" (seriously, anyone still spouting that needs education, stat).

I'm pretty sure many of us here have a story to tell about sexual harassment, assault, and/or rape. So I'm glad Estee spoke of her own experience, might make some people feel less alone. And I do hope she gets help, it sounded like she's still very triggered and traumatized, which is perfectly understandable, and it's therefore the best time to go to therapy and work on healing the trauma.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

kalechips

VIP Member
I'm against of putting all men in the same bag because sorry but not all are morons but sadly we do live in a world where women have to really be careful in the streets and when you meet a guy to don't over trust because many looks like nice ones and turn out to be freaks.
please can we not with the 'not all men' bs in this thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

weepingfeet

But she keeps working from her house, because waking up early and going to the office is so much work. That office is missing a bed.
I just can't with her "I'm always right how dare you to say different“ I'm fuming that she is uaing what happened to Sarah to make herself the victim, she preaches toxic feminism that only creates division, wtf with the frenchglish?

View attachment 477508
Nah mate. Not the time for this. Seriously.

It's really brave of Estee to be open about this, especially given she probably struggled with it for a while. I don't think I could do the same.

It explains all the weird acupuncture videos. Hope she finds healing in therapy. I think I was being way to harsh on her during that time, little did I know she was going through something so traumatic. Dealing with trauma takes years and years, really hope she finds solace and a trauma free home with Effie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

MomoomoM

I'm so glad this thread is taking this so seriously. Y'all are so cool. I like this place a lot. Thank you.

I totally broke down today too recounting so many ways men have left me scared and traumatised. But seeing such solidarity and support has really also been uplifting.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Elouise92

7F7A2FF2-5E11-4B80-A840-16B1594F303C.png

Did she really use Blue Monday, a day associated with depression, to shill her overpriced jewellery line again? The devil works hard but Estee Lalonde works harder.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

laura-palmer

I'm a bit of a lurker here but after watching the 10 year video I couldn't help but post. This Mirror Water thing sounds like a phoney, culty scam. For someone who has such little insight and refuses to engage in actual mental health therapy to support reflection on her own behaviour and mental health difficulties, to launch a 'product' about reflection and some kind of "internal revolution" is the height of hypocrisy. I work in mental health and to launch a service like this whilst being openly critical of medication and therapy (which actually helps people and isn't an aesthetically designed bandaid product) is unethical and dangerous. She's going full GOOP.

Reactions: 34

kalechips

VIP Member
Not saying is bad I personally wouldn't buy second hand clothes, is just a personal thing of feeling eww to the idea of wearing something used that was in direct contact with someone's body. I'm just obsessive with some things.
To each their own but calling it 'eww' adds to the stigma about buying secondhand, but we really should try to dismantle that because it's so much more sustainable. My friend works in a charity shop and honestly most of the things that arrive look like they've never/barely been worn. Just food for thought sorry to get off topic

• Heart
Reactions: 34

kateps

Adopting a dog is admirable and should be encouraged, however, bringing poor Effie over from Greece to London might not have been the best idea.

I am from Greece and we do have quite a few strays, both in the cities and the islands (if I remember correctly Effie was rescued from an island), however most of them are well taken care of by the locals and many volunteering organizations try to gather and neuter them to curb the issue. Not saying that there aren't any instances of abuse and mistreatment, but I'd say that's a minority and most people try and care for the strays in their neighborhoods. Some cats and dogs are pretty much "neighborhood pets" and they live healthy, happy lives.

The whole "rescuing" the animal from a horrible life on a sunny, warm Greek island, to give her a better future in cold, gray London with an erratic owner just left a bad taste in my mouth when I first learned of her adoption story. The poor thing was probably more traumatized by being displaced and shipped to a different country to be given to a crying woman in the middle of the night like a hostage than from her life back on the island!

Obviously I don't know the circumstances behind Effie's adoption, but I think adopting locally from a shelter should be the first priority, either in Greece or the U.K, rather than shipping a live creature to you from abroad. There is a sort of savior complex hiding there that I just find a bit distatestful.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
So greedy to actually donate those clothes? I mean obviously I would resell a fancy bag, but those clothes look quite cheap and pretty sure they were all gifted same as the awful shoes? Do you guys buy second hand clothes, shoes and beauty items? I always found it repulsive the idea of wear second hand that who knows was the previous owner and her hygiene
View attachment 562286
View attachment 562290

There’s nothing wrong with buying second hand stuff at all.

There is something wrong with selling on thousands of pounds worth of designer stuff that you got for free though. That’s pretty scummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Callan

VIP Member
Her brown hair suited her so much. WHY does she keep frying it to within an inch of its life?
She doesn't even style her hair anymore, I think she simply lost all joy for that kind of stuff and her 90's Nick Carter hair do is easy for her plus she thinks that bleach job makes her look hot lol... delusional

20caa79f56caab53b690644edbe53985.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Callan

VIP Member
That whole live thing was such a flop, first of all it wasn't even live, it was pre-recorded and what's the point of saying "10 Years on Youtube" when your content only spans about 2 years, since she deleted/hid the rest. And don't even get me started on her "its a community thing" she's a mean girl, we all saw how she really reacts with the whole excel thing, "I'm gonna call you mofos out" post she had.. that's how she treats her community.

And after 10 years she still has Rebeca put that video montage segment for her, because Estee still doesn't know how to use a computer. Hilarious how they cut Aslan out of that 10 year period.. denial must be her favorite word because she lives it daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

bugeyeboo

The whole replacing her bed and couch makes sense now, perhaps getting rid of them was a way of getting rid of the reminder of her assault. I’m glad she spoke up, it’s not easy to talk about.

Reactions: 30

ECH

VIP Member
I really respect her for talking out about this stuff though. It's the whole 'Not all men but definitely all women' argument - we've all experienced this. It's not a rarity. And we need more people to be frank and honest about their experiences before people will start to realise how bad it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I've seen this speculation on Estee's sexuality before and I guess it's all we can do: speculate. And just because I'm lesbian doesnt mean I can correctly "identify" her sexuality :-D But I'll say this: I don't think Estee likes women at all. Like, not even as friends. The way she talks to other women has always bothered me SO much: it's pure surface level; the only things she can point out about another woman is how beautiful they are or how much fun. Same way she can't describe a product with anything more than "living for this/loving it", she can't say anything more about women. And even that is not genuine (imho of course): to me it always seemed she said those things to get compliments back, to be seen as supportive but not really acting upon that.
The reason her friendships don't last is because at some point, a friendship should go deeper than being OMG YAAAS GIRL. You don't just party together, you share stuff about your lives and in a true friendship, you can tell your friend if they messed up. If Claudia or any other of her former BFFs dared to say something that wasn't all about how great things are and having super duper fun all the time, you can bet that was the beginning of the end of that friendship. Estee has no coping mechanism at all, so how would she navigate "conflict" in a friendship? She doesn't.

If she ever thought about kissing another woman, it will purely have been on a Katy Perry-I kissed a girl- kind of level. To be cool :rolleyes:

Obviously, this is just my opinion and speculation 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Fofoca

Chatty Member
Hope Estee’s new Peloton bike fills up the gaping hole in her soul. May she peddle her way to peace (unlikely since the bike doesn’t move!).

• Haha
Reactions: 28

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I like how she had to use the clips she deleted from her audience in order to get her audience to re-invest in her persona as an entrance for marketing ether new product. If essiebutton is old news and you deleted all old content so no viewer can rewatch, then why use it to sell your new “project”?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27