Estee Lalonde #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seem to remember Button was a nickname Aslan gave her, someone correct me if I'm wrong!
Yeah! And I remember her nickname for him was Goose and they had a blog/website called Button and Goose or something. I think Essie was because that's what her grandmother would call her instead of Estee

Reactions: 11
Making Effie nervous with the "when bae says he’s coming over" reel made me cringe. The dog had enough of a miserable life to be with someone as unstable as Estee just to make a "fun" thirsty post in response of Aslan's happy new relationship with Lovisa.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Losing it in her stories again? ugh... seems to be a weekly thing!

Reactions: 1
She wants us all to know she has a guy. But she can't talk about him because she made a big deal about setting boundaries with her audience. So instead we get a reel about bae.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Last year when Covid started she posted a picture that had a caption saying "wash your hands" something like that.. so she was washing her hands in the photo and had a ton of Daisy rings and bracelets in it, so basically a shameless AD for herself while people were dying left and right ... always trying to make a buck while pretending to be earnest.
Doubt she thought of these terrible ad ideas herself, sure it's the daisy marketing team behind it. Essie could have said no though...

Shes doing reels because her friend told her to, he even suggested this reel as she says in the comments

Ugh Estee commenting '😍😍😍😍' on rohini elyse's ig post about vacationing in Mexico amid a global pandemic. I can't wait for all these clowns to be cancelled.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She has been on 1.12M subscribers on YT for years now!! She looks awful now, like so so pale and out of it

Is she on medication?

Reactions: 2
I’m I the only one who thinks her trying to cook solely because she’s with a new guy is absolutely hilarious . She really sat there thinking about why Asian dumped her and concluded THAT 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
^ In a recent podcast she apparently said he was a "normie" as in regular person, guess she thinks she's a celebrity in her own mind then.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
^ In a recent podcast she apparently said he was a "normie" as in regular person, guess she thinks she's a celebrity in her own mind then.
Ugh.. if someone called me 'normie' I wouldn't date this person anymore. Sounds so patronising!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.