Estee Lalonde #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol the only non-gifted product in her empties is a deodorant πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
I was just watching it!! Gezus this woman, I wonder if she saves the same Garnier micellar water and recycles it for her Empties GIFTED crap video.
How does one person with one head use so many facial products and actually uses them all up? I just don't believe her.

She said "lets start with the bath products because that's pretty much what I spend my time on"... wonder if she wanted to say I spend my "money" on instead and knew it would be a real lie.

Reactions: 4
I was just watching it!! Gezus this woman, I wonder if she saves the same Garnier micellar water and recycles it for her Empties GIFTED crap video.
How does one person with one head use so many facial products and actually uses them all up? I just don't believe her.

She said "lets start with the bath products because that's pretty much what I spend my time on"... wonder if she wanted to say I spend my "money" on instead and knew it would be a real lie.
It's obscene. And you know her cupboards are probably bursting at the seams with more gifted products when it could be going to someone much more in need. It defeats the whole point of influencers too. I'm much more likely to go out and buy a product if I know an influencer has forked out their own money for it. There's no authenticity or honesty when they're just getting thrown free stuff at them daily.

Reactions: 12
The way she said she has a lot of hair but its thin in the empties video

LOL, you dont have a lot of hair estee , its thin and fried and getting thinner!!! You dont have much hair

Reactions: 7

LOL, you dont have a lot of hair estee , its thin and fried and getting thinner!!! You dont have much hair
You know when an influencer says, β€œlots of you asked where this thing is from so I’ll be a boss babe and add a swipe up”? Same maths.

Lots means at least one. And she deffo has more than one strand of hair so….!

Reactions: 2

Lets not forget that she calls herself a natural blonde too.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Time for a new thread soon ladies, any title noms? Estee has been so luck luster it's hard to come up with any lol.

Reactions: 2
New thread ladies :)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.