Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The commenting on his girlfriends best friends tik tok is weird and creepy. She’s obvs salty that he’s got a new girlfriend while she’s sat at home and pregnant with his kid. What did we literally all say? That tit will hit the fan when he gets a new girl, she can’t stop him or say anything because technically he’s single there’s nothing she can do that about. As long as he still sees his kids then she can’t really say anything. She really believed getting pregnant by him again would keep him attached to her, stop him getting close to another woman or even better make him rekindle the relationship.
He needs to stop sleeping with an ex (especially when it’s unprotected sex!) when he must know she clearly still wants him/has feelings for him. I think the fact she wanted another kid with him gave that away and she needs to realise that this is not going to work! She has to let go! I know it’s not easy, especially when there’s kids involved but she has to be grown up about this - maintain that good co parenting relationship whilst focusing on the little girls and herself. Find someone who does actually want a relationship with her not this casual weird situation.

Reactions: 9

Just watched the tik tok, i feel things won’t be plain smoothing for the ex and new girlfriend if esme has anything to do with it!

Reactions: 6
I’m actually embarrassed by esme’s comment on the new girlfriends friends TikTok. What is she playing at? Leave the girl alone you weirdo

Reactions: 20
I think she had that fantasy about meeting her soulmate and having kids young and growing old together. Can't blame her for wanting that I guess but it's not the reality for most people. I have a feeling that guy will lose interest in being a dad as the girls get older and/or he has a kid with someone he actually loves. Seen this happen multiple times unfortunately...

Reactions: 3
Didn't she also get pregnant from him the first time after being together for like 2 minutes....she's just the baby mama ! Prob thought they would get married or something...

• Haha
I don’t even know where to start?

I have followed Esme since Myla was about 18 months? She popped up on my fyp one day and I loved the meal ideas from her for my own children, loved watching her days out, thought the coparenting was great, loved her YouTube videos, thought she was an amazing mummy etc.

And then she got pregnant? Which is fair enough, if that’s what they both wanted as they knew the risk by having casual unprotected sex. But I find it so god damn disrespectful of her attitude towards his new relationship. Liking sympathy comments. Making a cringe video of their time together. Esme hun, how would YOU feel if your new partners ex was doing that on social media?

We don’t know the ins and outs. But all I can see is a really immature girl who is about to have her second baby by a man that she probably thought would never move on from her. Yet if you scroll down her page there is videos of previous questions she’s answered. Questions like “how will you feel when he moves on?” “How will you feel if there is a new girlfriend in terms of Myla” and she answers them saying she won’t get involved in their relationship. She’s only concerned about Myla and how Myla is with the new girlfriend. And now she’s making cringe videos for the world to see of her and her ex? And commenting on her baby daddy’s girlfriends friends videos?

Esme, you’re not at school anymore. You’re about to have your second child. You need to be a ROLE MODEL for those girls. And the way you’re currently behaving screams nothing but a jealous little girl. You made it abundantly clear that you weren’t together. Shagging your baby daddy is NOT coparenting. Coparenting is handing your child over to their dad and accepting the fact he’s moved on. No matter how hard that may be, you’ve stated from day 1 you’re a “single parent” and purely just “coparenting” with Jordan. Have some self respect. You’re honestly behaving like a selfish little brat. He was never yours to keep! Just because you’ve had his daughters doesn’t mean you own him!

Reactions: 22
Imagine how awkward it will be when all 3 of them are in the same place after that video! Esme your making yourself look bitter babe just delete it and leave them too it theres nothing you can do legally or non legally. Babies don’t keep men around, this is why you make boundaries from day one. Set visitation times, set maintenance, only talk if it’s about the children now Myla has had her mum and dad practically together and suddenly mums alone and dads got a new missus as well as a baby coming

Reactions: 5
She’s doing the exact opposite to what she said she’d do if he moved on. She seemed really mature when she was doing stories on if/when he gets a new gf, but it was always obvious she was way more into him than he was her, visiting his house nearly every night for dinner is very odd he never looked after myla while she worked also seemed he never had her overnight either. I remember esme getting myla up to be at her dads for 5 in the morning so she could start work for 6 it was her family who always stepped in more than him considering they had a good “co parent” relationship always came across a bit messed up to me. She knew he’d move on they were never really together was she stil expecting to be visiting his every night for dinner and having him round hers or shopping together and family days out 🥴 she got herself way to deep into something that was never going to happen

Reactions: 8
She makes every situation worse for herself doesn't she 😬. I hope she stays calm and level headed about this for the kids sake otherwise things could turn sour really quickly and the only ones that’ll lose out are those little ones.
Side note but I hope he’s learnt how to use protection now as well otherwise he’ll have two angry baby mums soon!

Reactions: 4
She’s made it so much worse for herself! She just looks so bitter and clingy and desperate. I actually loved her tiktok before she brought the baby daddy into it. Then it was just dramatic and she LOVED answering questions and publicly posting everything to do with their relationship both past and present. If I was the new girl I’d be laughing at Esme right now. She looks pathetic. She needs to let him move on and accept what the reality of coparenting actually is. Because I’m sure as hell the new gf won’t want the baby mummy around when he has to have the girls. But then on the flip side, he works a lot. So he can’t see the girls all that much. And I bet that bothers her because now when he has free time aside from work he might want to spend it with his gf because he has the choice of dipping in and out of the “dad” life. Leaving Esme to have a 2 year old and a newborn baby. Whether this baby was planned or not it’s not turning out the way she thought it would and it’s clear as day to see….she’s going to get a HUGE shock when this baby arrives. She lives on her own with a 2 year old and now a newborn, it’s not like Jordan will stay over to help with the baby is it? Or offer to have Myla for a few nights so that Esme can tackle night feeds. I’m not doubting her as a mother she’s a brilliant mother but this situation is so messy and she’s honestly not helping herself with her immature behaviour. All this drama is going to rub off on the girls and it’s not healthy. She said before about a “toxic” relationship with her dad…maybe the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree? As the way she’s behaving towards Jordan is toxic af

I’m looking at her old videos and tit like this is so embarrassing. She was so smug and it’s came to bite her in the arse.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
😂😂 she’s honestly so naive. She will be posting this again now he’s got a girlfriend “at least I have his babies” hun he knocked you up and ran who’s to say he won’t do it again, then you won’t be his only baby mama and god knows how you’ll feel then if you can’t even cope with him starting a new relationship! She hides behind songs/miming. If she’s got the balls she makes out she has why not address it through a talking video? If you’re going to publish your life on your socials including the dramatic parts then expect the opinions and back lash. I bet Jordan feels so embarrassed because I know I would!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if any of them realise the true victims in all this crap are Myla and the baby.

Time to grow up and actually put those two girls first now, it might be a good idea for the ‘babydaddy’ to buy some condoms too like . .

And Esme as I know you’re reading this please self refer to a speaking therapy service, put a focus on your self worth, appropriate boundaries and ability to spot red flags.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agreed. She needs to accept it or how will she ever move on? I coparent and my situation is far from hers. When I separated with him we were SEPARATED. He had his contact, paid his maintenance and we only spoke about our son. No days out together, no sleeping together, nothing. How confused is Myla going to be now seeing daddy with someone else? And mummy not being there on days out now. I would say they would be able to coparent with the new partner included but with how immature Esme has been I wouldn’t want to be within a mile of her if I was the new gf.

I noticed on the video she made of them both that she was liking comments that were slating him? Basically saying “how could he do this when you’re 7 months pregnant with his child, massive red flag” and she liked it???? He doesn’t owe her a thing. I half believe she planned this baby. He was very happy just seeing Myla 6-2 at the weekends and occasionally on the day off work. He’s never had her overnight. He’s got the ultimate “dad life” going on because he can pick and chose when to be one. Esme you were so smug when you announced your pregnancy and now you can’t even cope with his new partner. How are you ever going to grow up with an attitude like this?

Reactions: 7
Silly girl. Why didn’t she wait until she was in a different relationship to have baby number 2? I don’t understand when she says she wanted them to have the same baby daddy, she just wants him to stick around more

Reactions: 1
She does realise that just because he has kids with her doesn’t mean he won’t one day have kids with someone else? 🙈 and how on earth is she making that as having an advantage on any new girl in his life? If anything it’s worse, you’ve let him knock you up (now twice) and he still doesn’t want a relationship with you but he does with her! She’s so dumb it’s painful

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.