Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
End of the day the only one getting hurt now is herself. She preaches about mental health but literally causes herself drama. They were stupid enough not to take precautions on their “one night” together and now an innocent little girl has to be brought into this mess as well as Myla. Honestly if I was her mum I’d have sat her down and literally said what are you doing. Not for the fact she’s having two lovely little girls, but for how she’s let herself be treated. And how she treats herself and how she holds herself. Myla is a beautiful little happy healthy girl. And I’m sure this baby girl will be the exact same, happy and healthy. As a mum, I cannot fault Esme. She’s a brilliant mum. But this is such a messy situation to bring kids into. There is no nice “coparenting” when you’re still sleeping together. I’m all for taking the kids on days out together, both being there on birthdays and Christmas etc. But if you’re not together - there should be boundaries. She had her head in the clouds and I feel sorry for her that she let herself be lead on. As from the outside looking in, it looks so toxic and she looks controlling. Her mental health is so important especially now she’s having 2 under 3. A new born and a 2 and a half year old is a lot. Stop having baby daddy issues and PUT YOURSELF FIRST. Or your girls will be the ones that suffer. And for gods sake, make him have Myla overnight!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ironically her best way of keeping him without a girlfriend would have been him actually have his child for regular periods rather than an hour at his mummy and daddy’s house. Pathetic.

Reactions: 2
Her most recent two videos have seemed much more positive in tone. Hopefully it stays this way.

Reactions: 3
Her most recent two videos have seemed much more positive in tone. Hopefully it stays this way.
I hope baby number 2 is okay, she popped up
on my FYP and she mentioned baby is small. She really doesn’t need that (also I hope that it’s not to try and get attention 🙈)

Reactions: 1
Anybody noticed how she was alone at her growth scan? Partners are now allowed at hospitals to attend for scans etc despite covid still being here. Fathers are also allowed to take time off work to attend things like this. And you’d think if it’s a growth scan at 32 weeks he would of been there to actually see how his daughters doing? Seems strange that he wasn’t there to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Anybody noticed how she was alone at her growth scan? Partners are now allowed at hospitals to attend for scans etc despite covid still being here. Fathers are also allowed to take time off work to attend things like this. And you’d think if it’s a growth scan at 32 weeks he would of been there to actually see how his daughters doing? Seems strange that he wasn’t there to me.
In fairness my husband didn’t come to any of my growth scans. This was very much pre Covid, but I had so many appointments etc he couldn’t take any more unpaid leave.

Reactions: 2
In fairness my husband didn’t come to any of my growth scans. This was very much pre Covid, but I had so many appointments etc he couldn’t take any more unpaid leave.
Dads are entitled to go to two antenatal appointments and still be paid for it.

No that’s fair enough, I just find it strange that Jordan wasn’t with Esme for this? She’s had a pretty high risk pregnancy early on so you’d think he would be concerned to be there growth scans are pretty important in my view. Esme is very petite herself so it’s not surprising baby girl is slightly small. And they booked an early private scan to find out the gender so you’d think he’d attend all the free nhs ones? Just seems very strange.

My partner came to all my nhs scans and was allowed them all off work or work would work his shifts around the times of my scans as I had a high risk pregnancy with both my babies. Like he doesn’t care about her anymore. Found this on the new gfs tiktok. Must be nice leading a double life of party boy and part time dad 😂

Attachments

No that’s fair enough, I just find it strange that Jordan wasn’t with Esme for this? She’s had a pretty high risk pregnancy early on so you’d think he would be concerned to be there growth scans are pretty important in my view. Esme is very petite herself so it’s not surprising baby girl is slightly small. And they booked an early private scan to find out the gender so you’d think he’d attend all the free nhs ones? Just seems very strange.

My partner came to all my nhs scans and was allowed them all off work or work would work his shifts around the times of my scans as I had a high risk pregnancy with both my babies. Like he doesn’t care about her anymore. Found this on the new gfs tiktok. Must be nice leading a double life of party boy and part time dad 😂
Oh that’s embarrassing 🙈 he’s really showing growth here… not!!! Maybe it is the not caring thing!
As I say I was in and out of appointments constantly and had a total of 6 scans, my husband doesn’t drive so couldn’t pop away from work for an hour and they weren’t the sort of company who made any effort to accommodate him. Circumstances just didn’t allow it but Jordan’s not exactly painting himself in the same light is he😔

Reactions: 3
I hope I'm wrong and I know you can't know the full picture from sm but I think this is the beginning of him losing interest in being a dad. Seen it happen to others I know multiple times unfortunately, it's easy to 'opt out' when you're not the primary carer. I can only hope Esme has a good support system as she will need it with 2 little ones on her own.

Reactions: 5
He was nw
I hope I'm wrong and I know you can't know the full picture from sm but I think this is the beginning of him losing interest in being a dad. Seen it happen to others I know multiple times unfortunately, it's easy to 'opt out' when you're not the primary carer. I can only hope Esme has a good support system as she will need it with 2 little ones on her own.
He was never really there for her. It seemed like she did all the running for him to have his kid because I bet if she didn’t she’d not see him for time. Not even sure he’s had her overnight either. But like you say you would never know the full picture just from social media

Reactions: 8
i thought this too...

Reactions: 4
The commenting on his girlfriends best friends tik tok is weird and creepy. She’s obvs salty that he’s got a new girlfriend while she’s sat at home and pregnant with his kid. What did we literally all say? That tit will hit the fan when he gets a new girl, she can’t stop him or say anything because technically he’s single there’s nothing she can do that about. As long as he still sees his kids then she can’t really say anything. She really believed getting pregnant by him again would keep him attached to her, stop him getting close to another woman or even better make him rekindle the relationship.
He needs to stop sleeping with an ex (especially when it’s unprotected sex!) when he must know she clearly still wants him/has feelings for him. I think the fact she wanted another kid with him gave that away and she needs to realise that this is not going to work! She has to let go! I know it’s not easy, especially when there’s kids involved but she has to be grown up about this - maintain that good co parenting relationship whilst focusing on the little girls and herself. Find someone who does actually want a relationship with her not this casual weird situation.
what did she comment saying? I went and looked but couldn’t see anything

For me it all just shows how much Esme has lied....
She said they were NOT together. Then the drama happened when they went to centreparks..."he's not my boyfriend"

Then all of a sudden a cheese "its not goodbye its just see you later "cuddly kissy couple just ended tiktok.....
Lies.
If we are confused imagine how confused her poor kids will be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.