Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’re letting the baby dad off far too lightly. He wasn’t “trapped.” He willingly had sex with her as well, happily spent days and nights with her and now he’s moved on with some 20 year old whilst his baby mum is 7 months pregnant. He’s disgusting and his parents should be ashamed of him.

The whole situation is toxic and I know she wouldn’t put this on social media, but I hope Esmes mum sat her down and told her how stupid they both were. She had her whole life to have babies but ended up with a POS like him who’s out clubbing with another young girl who’s clearly a mug as well getting with him.
I hope this doesn’t affect the babies at all!
Oh 100% Theres red flags on both sides 😬
A man having children wouldn’t bother me at all (maybe because I’m older and almost 29 now but I don’t think it would of done at their age either) but the situation would. He clearly never wanted a full on relationship with her but was happy to sleep with her unprotected and get her pregnant… twice. He must know she wanted more - I mean it was obvious, we all did! He almost took advantage of that and used her a bit until he’d had enough of playing happy families. At the same time she was also happy to have unprotected sex with him (twice) thinking babies meant she’d have a hold on him forever. It’s a really immature situation and like you said toxic, the way it’s going with Esme being so bitter I can’t see it turning more toxic. I just hope she calms down, they both grow up and continue to coparent well for the sake of her little girls.

Reactions: 6
He’s 100% of POS that knew exactly what he was doing, no matter how much of a “great” dad she posted him to be, he never had Myla longer then her going to work one day a week. He’s upped and left for another girl (can’t understand what she sees in a lad that got his baby mum “accidentally” pregnant when they weren’t together but okay). I hope Esme is doing okay, although she’s done things that aren’t right it hurts seeing them move on when your stuck in the same place feeling confused. I hope his parents are making him take responsibility, doesn’t matter if he’s 25 he still lives under their roof

Reactions: 15
She gets the majority of the stick on Tattle because..

1. She glamorised this weird dynamic between them and had followers blowing smoke up her arse about it for ages.
3. Lapped up that attention and started begging for freebies with Amazon wishlists.

And now he's gone and moved on, she's commenting on the new girlfriends tiktok posts and making petty videos about her and her ex.

As much as he is to blame and we know he is a POS, she has made herself look a mug on a very public platform to thousands of people and he has kept his mouth shut the entire time.

Ofc she'll be criticised more, it's Tattle and shes the content creator here, not him.

Reactions: 10
He’s 100% of POS that knew exactly what he was doing, no matter how much of a “great” dad she posted him to be, he never had Myla longer then her going to work one day a week. He’s upped and left for another girl (can’t understand what she sees in a lad that got his baby mum “accidentally” pregnant when they weren’t together but okay). I hope Esme is doing okay, although she’s done things that aren’t right it hurts seeing them move on when your stuck in the same place feeling confused. I hope his parents are making him take responsibility, doesn’t matter if he’s 25 he still lives under their roof
Very true. I think Esme is very naive and thought they were going to live happily ever after but he just wants his leg over unfortunately.

plus, he’s 25 and still living with Mammy and Daddy; maybe he should be sorting that out rather than procreating.

Reactions: 6
I know she’s the content creator and I know how Tattle works. My point is, the narrative being thrown around is that she trapped him which is ridiculous. It almost takes the onus off of him and places it all on her. And i can bet every last penny that that’s the narrative he’s spun to this new girl.
He slept with her, and on multiple occasions (I don’t know who she’s trying to kid saying it happened one time) and now he gets to go live his best life with someone else. The two of them need to grow up. It’s not a healthy situation for anyone to be in.

We also don’t know what he’s saying to either of them. He could be telling Esme one thing and this other girl another thing. We shouldnt be pitting them against each other, he’s the common denominator here!

Reactions: 3
She stated in the comments of Myla’s birthday vlog in June he stayed over so it was deffos more than once …

They seemed close enough up until Sept, when he was clearly staying with her & her family in Centre Parcs. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’d spun her the whole ‘maybe we can try again/be a family again’ then dropped her like a bag of hot coal when a better offer came along.

Reactions: 9
He did as well! How do we know this wasn’t more of a regular thing than just Myla’s birthday. She deffo either planned to get pregnant with the flo app she uses on their “one night” together or it was more regular and he wasn’t shy about protecting. The whole situation is weird and not normal. I hope now she realises what true coparenting is! And shagging your baby daddy is NOT normal Esme.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think we’re letting the baby dad off far too lightly. He wasn’t “trapped.” He willingly had sex with her as well, happily spent days and nights with her and now he’s moved on with some 20 year old whilst his baby mum is 7 months pregnant. He’s disgusting and his parents should be ashamed of him.

The whole situation is toxic and I know she wouldn’t put this on social media, but I hope Esmes mum sat her down and told her how stupid they both were. She had her whole life to have babies but ended up with a POS like him who’s out clubbing with another young girl who’s clearly a mug as well getting with him.
I hope this doesn’t affect the babies at all!
Completely agree, I think he’s an absolute slimy scumbag who’s clearly loving the attention he’s getting from two girls. Only one is the mother of his children and it does very much seem like there isn’t much respect from him there. I mean he’s happy to sleep with her, be at her house 24/7, go on family days out but she isn’t good enough for anything else? I wondered if he’s been leading her on? Also I can’t say I see him do much parenting at all. He needs to be having Myla every other weekend at least so Esme can have a break.

I feel very sorry for Myla and her soon to be born sister stuck in this mess.

I think she saw another baby/their existing casual sex and co-parenting 'relationship' as her ownership over him. the way she refers to him as 'baby daddy' and has made petty tiktoks about how hes her childs father before and how she’s had him first or whatever scream that lol

I also think the fact she wanted it to work out is why she went so overboard on tiktok with dancey videos about how happy she is with how it was between them "co-parenting" when in reality no woman is happy with that, especially when child and feelings are involved. I don't know a single female who would be happy in said situation, but go off pretending Esme

Shes been mugged off either way, he lives his normal life 95% of the time and for 5% of it he plays dad and shes stuck with 2 kids and the dirty nappies unable to work or move up in her career with 2 very young kids and no support network to look after them while she works as we have seen ( she works at a cafe part time 1/2 days a week from what I’ve seen)

Reactions: 10
I think she saw another baby/their existing casual sex and co-parenting 'relationship' as her ownership over him. the way she refers to him as 'baby daddy' and has made petty tiktoks about how hes her childs father before and how she’s had him first or whatever scream that lol

I also think the fact she wanted it to work out is why she went so overboard on tiktok with dancey videos about how happy she is with how it was between them "co-parenting" when in reality no woman is happy with that, especially when child and feelings are involved. I don't know a single female who would be happy in said situation, but go off pretending Esme

Shes been mugged off either way, he lives his normal life 95% of the time and for 5% of it he plays dad and shes stuck with 2 kids and the dirty nappies unable to work or move up in her career with 2 very young kids and no support network to look after them while she works as we have seen ( she works at a cafe part time 1/2 days a week from what I’ve seen)
She is very close to her family, her mom has her daughter whilst she works and stuff.

Reactions: 1
I used to like her but lately it’s just been all kinds of messy. Probably due to either him leading her on or fantasies she’s made in her head. I believe 100% that baby was planned she said in a previous tik Tok they both wanted to give myla a sibling and next thing she’s pregnant.
I think the next girlfriend will be pregnant soon and that will cause a major storm in esmes world and I expect in the next few months there to be some sort of video or post on Instagram saying how he isn’t involved with the kids anymore either through his own decision or through her deciding hes not allowed to see them.

Reactions: 5
Is she? I thought her dad kicked her out and it was always other relatives… I could be mixing her up though so please correct me if I’m wrong
Her parents aren’t together anymore her dad and his partner kicked her out but she’s close to her mum

Reactions: 3
Is she? I thought her dad kicked her out and it was always other relatives… I could be mixing her up though so please correct me if I’m wrong
I saw videos where she was going to her moms with myla and to drop her there etc. And they went away with her when Jordan went too. Think it was pontins? But I can see why you think otherwise as I remember someone saying how did she get a housing association flat and I’m sure she said she got kicked out, will have to find the video to watch again.

Reactions: 2
I saw videos where she was going to her moms with myla and to drop her there etc. And they went away with her when Jordan went too. Think it was pontins? But I can see why you think otherwise as I remember someone saying how did she get a housing association flat and I’m sure she said she got kicked out, will have to find the video to watch again.
I unfollowed her a while back, the only thing I could recall was her mentioning her Aunty. It’s good that she’s got support with all this drama but it is odd she managed to get a house/flat so easily

She was living with her dad and his girlfriend and they kicked her out. If you look at her old videos she mentions it a lot.

View attachment 879793
Jus found this on one o her videos from March 😖
Oh Esme, you naive baby.

I’m way into my 30s and I’ve seen a lot of tit dating wise. One thing that never works out is when you get with a guy and his ex is pregnant with his child. It gets messy, always from the baby mothers side. Cut your ties and go.

In all honesty I hope she sorts it all out for those two babies sakes. She needs to just drop him and forget about him and needs to focus on herself and the kids. I don’t know if it will happen but I hope it does.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.