Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be reported for benefit fraud soon enough when she keeps advertising she’s getting talked about on here haha do yourself a favour and get off TikTok before it’s too late esme

Reactions: 6
It’s funny because all her followers are saying we are sad, have no life and are jealous of her. Jealous of what exactly? I’m very much happy in my long term relationship and even if I wasn’t in a relationship, I wouldn’t be banging my ex any chance I got 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey Esme thought I’d pop you a message on here seeing as you’ve said you’ll pop along for a nice laugh.

How’s your day been Esme? Mines not been great, today I collected and dropped off food banks parcels for three of the families I support, of course the stuff in them isn’t enough so I topped it up with my own money (which I work hard for and come by honestly unlike you).

I’ve collected one of my service users from the police station because she was detained for stealing sanitary products, she can’t afford them you see being eligible for only the £30 per week pittance they give asylum seekers.

And I’ve just picked up a child of a service user from school because his teachers have noticed he’s eating out of other people’s lunch boxes or even worse the food hall bin.

This is what REAL poverty does to people Esme, these are the ripple effects of not having enough money to afford even the most basic of human rights.

Then we have you, gleefully and purposefully defrauding the benefits system. The very system that’s made for the most vulnerable of society. It is not made for grabby little girls who lie through their back teeth and pretend to be single to gain access to more money. Money that could be benefitting the people that truly need it.

You are utterly disgusting and I hope they throw the book at you when you’re caught, and best believe you will be thief’s always are on the end. Sort out your morals and do the right thing.
This breaks my heart how people have to live when others cheat the system

Reactions: 8
i hope she realises she can face prison time doing what she’s doing.. nether the less, she’s been reported (anyone can do this online or by phone - I work within this industry😊)

• Heart
  • Haha
I’ve never even watched this girl before but her TikTok hit my fyp and now I’ll probably keep up with the thread 🤣 oh how her plan backfired 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly do think she should be reported. If she’s done nothing wrong then there will be nothing to worry about will there?

Reactions: 4
I’ve never even watched this girl before but her TikTok hit my fyp and now I’ll probably keep up with the thread 🤣 oh how her plan backfired 🤣
I feel like this happens sooo much 🤣 I bet almost all of us came across tattle because an angry celeb/influencer/tiktokker sent us here.

I was never bothered by her until recently (baby number two announcement), she popped up on my FYP now and then and seemed alright. But to claim she’s a single mum then have another child with her ex doesn’t sit right with me. I have a long term partner who I live with, father to both my children and I’m pretty sure she gets more support than I do 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
She gives people on benefits a bad name if she is behaving Fraudulently (I think she is) also can’t get over her moaning about tattle… if you don’t want negativity don’t put your life online esme love

Reactions: 7
Sorry but there’s no way he went for a day 😂 that’s a long drive for him to visit for a day. If he came and stayed for a couple of days or even the whole holiday why lie about it? It’s just weird

I guess it’s my fault that I made this thread 😬 I think a majority of us are in the same boat; we liked her but the baby announcement was
So confusing!

Reactions: 4
The more she mentions us, the bigger this thread will get. Does she expect to have a big following and public social media and not be judged once? Everyone judges, even her!

Reactions: 5
I didn’t know that she had a thread here until her tik tok about it so that was pretty stupid of her 🤷🏼‍♀️
agree there’s bullshit going on, relatablehome is another ‘single mum’ on tik tok who has announced she’s expecting baby number 4 at the age of 22, unemployed and in 2 bed council flat 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
I didn’t know that she had a thread here until her tik tok about it so that was pretty stupid of her 🤷🏼‍♀️
agree there’s bullshit going on, relatablehome is another ‘single mum’ on tik tok who has announced she’s expecting baby number 4 at the age of 22, unemployed and in 2 bed council flat 🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg i didnt see she was having another 😲

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.