Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
My twins were 20 months when I had my newborn, it’s hard to spread yourself but luckily my baby was so good and literally slept all day and she also slept through the day. I was a single parent too.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Anybody noticed how she was alone at her growth scan? Partners are now allowed at hospitals to attend for scans etc despite covid still being here. Fathers are also allowed to take time off work to attend things like this. And you’d think if it’s a growth scan at 32 weeks he would of been there to actually see how his daughters doing? Seems strange that he wasn’t there to me.
In fairness my husband didn’t come to any of my growth scans. This was very much pre Covid, but I had so many appointments etc he couldn’t take any more unpaid leave.

For now she can flex that she's his only baby mama, but that won't last. I hope for the sake of all involved that he steps up and is a proper dad to those girls long term.
New baby is super cute, I'm not a fan of the name alongside Myla as its kind of trendy vs classic but its pretty nonetheless.

imalittleyellowfish

I don’t know what to think anymore. I think at the heart of all this are them 2 girls and they don’t deserve for their mum to be stressed, or their dad, or whoever their dad is with. They need to try TRY and move forwards. And remember who is underneath all of this. I really think it’s odd how she’s suddenly back tracked on what she said the other day. I don’t know who to believe I just hope them 2 little girls are going to grow up unaffected by all this

Allie101

Chatty Member
I hate it when parents use their children for content and to build their platform.
Poor Octavia cannot consent to any of this.
Nor can Myla.
Yet here they are plastered publically online growing esmes sm following .

lalalulah

i also find when she does the food shop videos there is like one punnet of blueberries and that’s it , i spend about £50-£60 a week on food shops for me and my daughter but that’s including 2 punnets of strawberries 2 of raspberries a pack of bananas, mangoes , grapes it all adds up my food shop could be £30 a week if i bought no fruit and veg too 😂

Allie101

Chatty Member
the baby daddy must be laughing - he's got esme in her flat looking after his 2 kids whilst he's off with his girlfriend on holidays, going out for dinners and drinks like a normal 20 something guy. thats why its even more confusing why the hell esme decided to get pregnant again after already being the situation with her first child.

She said they didn't want to be a couple but that she wanted her children to have the same baby daddy.
A few months later she was pregnant with his 2nd child x

Trace

VIP Member
Why do people delete negative comments? If esme can’t handle them then maybe social media isn’t for her or anyone for that matter

liv95

Why’s maisie deleting comments? I’m curious? It wasn’t just Esmes comment either she deleted tbf I understand esmes comment being deleted but others I don’t get?

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
hey guys, was having a lil stalk of baby daddy on insta and looks like he’s unarchived a load of pics of him and esme and maisie has deleted comments on some of his posts. has anyone else noticed?🤭
Hm Maisie still has tiktoks up about him… I wonder if he’s just trying to get Esme back on side… but she doesn’t follow him 🤔 interesting development tho

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Is she? I thought her dad kicked her out and it was always other relatives… I could be mixing her up though so please correct me if I’m wrong
I saw videos where she was going to her moms with myla and to drop her there etc. And they went away with her when Jordan went too. Think it was pontins? But I can see why you think otherwise as I remember someone saying how did she get a housing association flat and I’m sure she said she got kicked out, will have to find the video to watch again.

Allie101

Chatty Member
Hopefully Esme will aim for more. It is very sad.
She is beautiful and clearly very intelligent. The girls are cared for mostly by her and yet.......she can't let him go?

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I just don’t get her whole situation?! If your so compatible to get on well enough to spend all this time together and make another baby...why can’t you just be together? So he’s guna what? Sit with you through the birth and drive you back to your own flat then just go home and leave her to it
I picture his mum driving and dropping esme off but she won’t allow him to the door