Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they were always together but had to pretend not to be because I get the feeling he liked going out and spending money and esme had to say she was a single mom to claim benefits as he wouldn’t pay the bills. All a big shambles. And now he’s with someone else.

Reactions: 6
I think they were always together but had to pretend not to be because I get the feeling he liked going out and spending money and esme had to say she was a single mom to claim benefits as he wouldn’t pay the bills. All a big shambles. And now he’s with someone else.
I think this too - hard to not feel sorry for her but at the end of the day she’s an adult and she’s brought it on herself, hope she’s got a good support system as two young children is a whole different ballgame

Reactions: 5
Awkward, I assumed the shoes at the beginning was a guy 🤣 maybe her sister like you said!

The one walking next to her

I think she deferred her place when she found out she was pregnant
She won’t do it. I’m a single mum with no baby daddy support, my daughters 6 and I’m just only getting back into education after having her at 19.. it’s been bloody hard with 1 kid can’t imagine with 2!

Reactions: 5
Midwifery is a tough highly competitive career to get into. She'll likely need all distinctions in her access course plus good quality relevant experience (ie not just having your own kids) I'm not saying it's impossible as a single mum, far from it, but she'll need a strong support system. I know there's no point dwelling on the past but it would have been much easier for her doing it when she just had Myla. I start nursing at uni in January after completing access and I have 3 school age kids. Personally I couldn't have done it when they were babies/toddlers.

Reactions: 6
She won’t do it. I’m a single mum with no baby daddy support, my daughters 6 and I’m just only getting back into education after having her at 19.. it’s been bloody hard with 1 kid can’t imagine with 2!
Well done hun

Reactions: 1
Yeah she will deffo struggle to do it without support I’m doing a psychology degree (part time) with a 2 year old and a 6 month old and it is so full on and I’d imagine with her course she would need to do placements etc. - I deffo couldn’t be doing that with young children as I just do mine in the evening when they’re in bed

Reactions: 3
well done lovely. my son is nearly 7 and it took me 4 years and once he was at school before i did my nursing, 7 months left till qualified. its so hard though isnt it!
i swear esme said ages ago that mylas dad was with someone else?

Reactions: 2
Midwifery is insane, you need a really good support system even with one child to do all the placements and work that goes along with it. She’ll never be anything but a stay at Mum working in a cafe once a week thanks to this new baby. Hope it was worth it I guess lol

Reactions: 2
Midwifery is insane, you need a really good support system even with one child to do all the placements and work that goes along with it. She’ll never be anything but a stay at Mum working in a cafe once a week thanks to this new baby. Hope it was worth it I guess lol
I don’t think it’s fair to say she’ll never be anything but a SAHM working in a cafe. I’m a mum of 4 and work almost full time. If you really want something then you’ll make it work maybe it’s about time dad stepped up and actually had his kids overnight. Why should he be the one to be free to work all the hours and esme can’t follow her dream career

Reactions: 16
I don’t think it’s fair to say she’ll never be anything but a SAHM working in a cafe. I’m a mum of 4 and work almost full time. If you really want something then you’ll make it work maybe it’s about time dad stepped up and actually had his kids overnight. Why should he be the one to be free to work all the hours and esme can’t follow her dream career
I think the issue more than her work ethic is she is completely blindsided by the baby daddy and I reckon will do anything to keep him close, even accepting him being a crappy father who I imagine she probably makes a lot of excuses for, I worry that will probably get in the way long term and stop her doing what she wants to do. But also I think it’s hard to forget she is actually still very young, and hopefully with maturity in a few years she’ll develop her own sense of self a little more.

I think the issue more than her work ethic is she is completely blindsided by the baby daddy and I reckon will do anything to keep him close, even accepting him being a crappy father who I imagine she probably makes a lot of excuses for, I worry that will probably get in the way long term and stop her doing what she wants to do. But also I think it’s hard to forget she is actually still very young, and hopefully with maturity in a few years she’ll develop her own sense of self a little more.
Oh definitely she does make excuses. But hopefully she matures a little when 2nd baby is here realise there never going to be a happy family likes she’s always hoped for

What was she doing with her life before she got pregnant? duck all. She doesn’t have any ambition or drive, or seem to know the meaning of hard work 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Notice there’s been no stories of her going to his parents every night for dinner or lunch anymore 🥴 awks

What was she doing with her life before she got pregnant? duck all. She doesn’t have any ambition or drive, or seem to know the meaning of hard work 🤷🏼‍♀️
In one of her YouTube videos she said she was going to go travelling but then got pregnant with Myla. Obviously I don't know Esme other than through her videos but compared to the likes of Julia (juliamollyandbella) she doesn't seem quite as mature and capable. I don't doubt she's a good mum but to be fair she has it quite easy compared to many others as she gets to pretty much stay home with Myla.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.