Esme Haynes Payne #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it Jordan's? Is she still with him?
Currently trying to work it out but not getting very far 😂 I don’t think it is his because the only other Tik Toks she’s got on her profile now are slagging off an ex but wonder who the new baby daddy is…

Reactions: 1
Saw someone in Esme's tik tok comments say Jordan isn't involved anymore. Wonder if it's true?

Saw someone in Esme's tik tok comments say Jordan isn't involved anymore. Wonder if it's true?
He posted a picture of octavia on his story today and has posted with them on posts recently so just someone making it up it looks like

He posted a picture of octavia on his story today and has posted with them on posts recently so just someone making it up it looks like
I wonder if he’ll help out more when Esme goes to college, surely he can take Myla to school instead of her paying for a child minder

Anyone know how she is these days and tavia?
She posts more on insta if you don’t already follow her there. Think she’s got the head down with her college course and looking after the girls. Got silver in her hair and it looks gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She posts more on insta if you don’t already follow her there. Think she’s got the head down with her college course and looking after the girls. Got silver in her hair and it looks gorgeous.
She's doing fantastic bless her, so much on her plate aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I presume the girls dad is no longer part of their lives based on Esme's latest posts she has seemed to be very much doing everything alone for a long time!

Also seen that girl Maisie that there was the drama with before /just after Tavia was born has a baby of her own now too. I wonder if she feels bad for everything that went on when Esme was pregnant.

I presume the girls dad is no longer part of their lives based on Esme's latest posts she has seemed to be very much doing everything alone for a long time!

Also seen that girl Maisie that there was the drama with before /just after Tavia was born has a baby of her own now too. I wonder if she feels bad for everything that went on when Esme was pregnant.
One of Esmes recent tiktoks someone commented asking if their dad is involved still and she replied saying no, someone asked why and she said he’s not allowed contact with her or the girls, those comments have all now been deleted!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
One of Esmes recent tiktoks someone commented asking if their dad is involved still and she replied saying no, someone asked why and she said he’s not allowed contact with her or the girls, those comments have all now been deleted!
I’m sure Maisie posted about abuse with him at the time? Or have I just imagined that

Does anyone on here still follow him on insta?
I do, he had deactivated it (when I checked it when I saw esmes comments he had no picture, no posts etc) today he’s put a story of himself up and I clicked on his profile and he still has pictures of the girls on there! His bio says “assalamulaikum, 2024 journey” no idea what that means and he’s also changed his @ too

I do, he had deactivated it (when I checked it when I saw esmes comments he had no picture, no posts etc) today he’s put a story of himself up and I clicked on his profile and he still has pictures of the girls on there! His bio says “assalamulaikum, 2024 journey” no idea what that means and he’s also changed his @ too
I just quickly googled that word as I didn't know either and it's an Arabic greeting used in Islam...so assuming this means he is converting to Islam based on that bio? 🤨

Reactions: 2
Someone asked her if she co parents and she said no she's a solo parent. Sad if he's not involved anymore but it's his loss and she does a fantastic job on her own.

Reactions: 3