Esme Haynes Payne #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just quickly googled that word as I didn't know either and it's an Arabic greeting used in Islam...so assuming this means he is converting to Islam based on that bio? 🤨
One too many benders, he’s got the fear bad and has now found religion. That’s my guess.

Reactions: 2
Someone’s commented on her recent tt saying they don’t understand how people can walk away from their kids. Esme’s replied saying her situation is to keep everyone safe.

I wonder what changed because they were very close when Myla was a toddler they seemed good friends. I know it all went tits up when he got with Maisie but that was a while ago now

Reactions: 1
Saw her say he's not allowed any kind of contact with them. Strange but she's doing a great job on her own.

I wonder what changed because they were very close when Myla was a toddler they seemed good friends. I know it all went tits up when he got with Maisie but that was a while ago now
I think they looked amicable and friendly then because she was still sleeping with him. I get the impression he was all sweet and nice while he was still getting some. I think he was always a bit useless to be honest she just wanted to keep him around so put up with him. Then when she got pregnant again I don’t think he was ready for the commitment of two, let alone a child that requires a bit more care. Then he was always out partying with his other ex girlfriend getting up to god knows what instead of helping out with his kids and seemed to be involved in drama constantly with her!
I would say it’s a shame but if he’s a waste of space they’re probably better off without a dad who will constantly let them down and get involved in crap.

I think they looked amicable and friendly then because she was still sleeping with him. I get the impression he was all sweet and nice while he was still getting some. I think he was always a bit useless to be honest she just wanted to keep him around so put up with him. Then when she got pregnant again I don’t think he was ready for the commitment of two, let alone a child that requires a bit more care. Then he was always out partying with his other ex girlfriend getting up to god knows what instead of helping out with his kids and seemed to be involved in drama constantly with her!
I would say it’s a shame but if he’s a waste of space they’re probably better off without a dad who will constantly let them down and get involved in crap.
Oh I completely agree my situation with my daughter is similar and I do it alone so I completely understand it!

Oh I completely agree my situation with my daughter is similar and I do it alone so I completely understand it!
My sons dad was an abusive prick, never hit my son but hurt me, I left when my son was a few months old and never seen him since thank god, better to be alone than with a deadbeat

She’s just shared an IG story that says ‘if he ever lays his hands on you, I promise he will again’

☹

Shes reposted a tiktok that says if you cant stop your addiction for your kids, you never deserved them in the first place

Best thing she can do for her children is stop publicly airing that their father hit her. Dont get me wrong speaking up about domestic violence I will always support, but online to thousands she doesn’t know but only HINT that that’s the case, to thousands she doesn’t know, for her girls to one day grow up to read… im not so sure!

Reactions: 3
Best thing she can do for her children is stop publicly airing that their father hit her. Dont get me wrong speaking up about domestic violence I will always support, but online to thousands she doesn’t know but only HINT that that’s the case, to thousands she doesn’t know, for her girls to one day grow up to read… im not so sure!
Nah duck him! The little woman beater deserves to be humiliated

Reactions: 10