Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Finally some evidence, shame it’s been deleted. These people are dangerously powerful, they are on serious damage limitation. You would feel so crappy having married there… tainting your wedding day memories, marrying in this house of horrors… but there again people should’ve known they are little shits!

Reactions: 6

Newmumof2

absolutely love this show love the family and everything they have done

they work so hard and their attention to detail is just amazing. Good luck to them and their success.

Re comments about birds 🙄. They have so much staff around I’m sure they are well taken care off.

• Sad

Pegasus

So, SO true. Brits abroad are such a fucking embarrassment. I stumbled across Fernibops (Fern Weston-Bennett)
via Nicki Positano and they have lived in France for a year. Her husband is a complete and utter dick, as is she, but they have been there a year, and "she doesn't want to force it" FFS!! What a pathetic streak of piss!! If you cannot speak French within a year, or are not actively learning from other French people, piss off back to Blighty and get yourself a bag of chips and a can of Tennent's, you embarrassing, ignorant wench!
I recently hate watched her say "walla, walla". Because that's how you pronounce "Voila!" :rolleyes: Go watch some of her vlogs. You will be shouting at the screen within minutes. lol
Really want a thread on her here, but she has under 7000 followers. ☠😂
I found Fern on a link from Niki P - I gave her some watches and started reading the comments, a little over sickly and grovelling. I have noticed any comments that do not panda to her ego she deletes. So dug a bit further and found she was on This Morning as the Mum who spent £1000's on her daughter's wardrobe and then saw she had been very active on Twitter years ago. Mainly glamouring to be a wanna be. I think one to avoid not worth the investment of following her.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
My dear old mum can't stand them, it's almost a pathological hatred. That's good enough for me. 😬 Wonder where the grifters will show-up next?

• Haha
  • Heart

BearOnChair

There's an audio on the daily mail of her shouting.
I can understand it must be stressful having people film in your house. Still can't be swearing like that at people, especially when they've got recording equipment and you make your money by selling a dream!

Minxxx

I had the same thoughts about the wedding. Why were Dick and Angel and their kids so visible. Arthur was dancing and Dick was seeing off the guests like they were old friends. I guess the brides were mates of D&A or the production company paid for it. They were a very attractive couple.

I think must have been spring because one of the guests had a blanket around her when they were sat on those rickety chairs awaiting the brides.

Minxxx

I watch Michaels videos but rarely watch Stephanie’s. I find the gift opening videos vulgar. I have to hand it to her she’s the queen of the grift. £20k a month on Patreon plus all those gifts that people send her. That chateau will have gold plated toilet seats before we know it! I like Michael, but the go fund me to do up the cottage was a bit too beggy.

Reactions: 5

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
They are in the Mirror today. Accused of bullying previous production company staff. I usually take these stories with a pinch of salt, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is some truth to it. They seem the type.
She certainly does come across that way, he has worked on different TV shows so should have an idea of what is what.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I totally get what you're saying, I suppose though it is a business at the end of the day and will be run like one to an extend and maybe the tv show which shows them 'twiddling' is just extra income which they need to run/renovate the chateau. For me it's a bit of escapism from normal life 🤣
Absolutely 👍
To be honest I think I’ve just lived in a delusion bubble for a while and failed to see that of course these are business’s of course they don’t do everything themselves 🙈 😂

Recently I’ve loved watching ‘saving the manor’ which follows two blokes off instagram
( mytinyestate ) which is complete escapism to a useless DIY person like myself

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
I feel sad about this as I really loved all the series - but I do believe something has happened between them and the crew to bring this split about.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
They both lost loads of weight lately.
I used to like them, but I went off them when I saw how much they charge for camping, then I heard they were charging people to weed their garden. Greedy people.
Had a look at the prices eye-watering!

• Wow