Escape into the Tea & Sympathy Support room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I catch up later today 🥰

Hot weather gone at last, alot cooler now ❤

I brought everyone an ice cube today...if I did last week it would have melted by the time everyone got one 😄
I couldn't anyway as this thread weren't around then lol 😀
Love from Pom 🥰

View attachment 685707
I am just angry with the RF doing duck all to put the Call Cuntshow in its place it's so bleeding shi t this week so I am staying away.

Anger is much easier to deal with than the poor sods here that cannot get proper help and don't know how to cope. It seems that bad parenting has a lot to answer for l honestly think some parents need to be brought to account and told their fortunes by good parents and given a kick up the jacksey and pay compensation to their suffering offspring.

I think we should do a collective of what not to do to your kids and show the fuckers up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It's true Nana.
Parents mess up their kids.
It's abuse.
And it goes untreated into adulthood.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just pasting this, then going back to lurking.

This Be The Verse

By Philip Larkin

They duck you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

But they were fucked up in their turn
By fools in old-style hats and coats,
Who half the time were soppy-stern
And half at one another’s throats.

Man hands on misery to man.
It deepens like a coastal shelf.
Get out as early as you can,
And don’t have any kids yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I catch up later today 🥰

Hot weather gone at last, alot cooler now ❤

I brought everyone an ice cube today...if I did last week it would have melted by the time everyone got one 😄
I couldn't anyway as this thread weren't around then lol 😀
Love from Pom 🥰

View attachment 685707
Hey my lovely friend 👽🤗❤😘 just wanted to respond to this post because you are always so kind, you sympathised with me when we were all baking hot & feeling crap, you always make people smile all the time even though you suffer sometimes yourself, you're always there with a hug and a picture to brighten everyone's day. ❤🐾🐾❤ So this is just for you, I found it the other day, always got you covered, lady 😎🤗🤗

And hugs to everyone else here, I think this thread is a fab idea, we all need someone somewhere at times 🤗❤

dfab4674e2882567757af4e255251140.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey my lovely friend 👽🤗❤😘 just wanted to respond to this post because you are always so kind, you sympathised with me when we were all baking hot & feeling crap, you always make people smile all the time even though you suffer sometimes yourself, you're always there with a hug and a picture to brighten everyone's day. ❤🐾🐾❤ So this is just for you, I found it the other day, always got you covered, lady 😎🤗🤗

And hugs to everyone else here, I think this thread is a fab idea, we all need someone somewhere at times 🤗❤

View attachment 686231
What a lovely post and pic Many thanks my friend and big Pom hugs to you 💖❤❤💕🥰🤗🤗😘🐾🐾 xxxx
Thanks for cheering me up today ❤❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰🤭🤗😘🐾 xxxx.
Lots of love from your friend Pom 🥰❤🤗😘🐾 xx

• Heart
Just leaving this here for anyone who is having a bad day,

repellant spray can 1.JPG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hope you are feeling better in the daylight.

I get nights where my anxiety gets so bad it is very frightening. I think what a lot of people don't realise is that the physical affects of anxiety can be brutal and traumatic to go through. I've always said I think the actual medical condition of anxiety needs re-naming because it sounds too trivial, most people will think it just means you get a bit nervous like everyone does.
I totally agree. My anxiety has ramped up recently, for no apparent reason, and I'm physically ill with it. I want to ask the GP for something, but can't face it. I'm trying nootropics instead. I don't feel that I can adequately describe just how bad it makes me feel and I'm struggling to go places now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I totally agree. My anxiety has ramped up recently, for no apparent reason, and I'm physically ill with it. I want to ask the GP for something, but can't face it. I'm trying nootropics instead. I don't feel that I can adequately describe just how bad it makes me feel and I'm struggling to go places now.

Not surprised.
All these covid shenanigans are enough to trigger.
Just hang in there. Keep creating pictures to make us all laugh and it will pass.
If you lose yourself in being creative it will hopefully help you get through until it does pass.

• Heart
This might not work for everyone but I thought I’d share. When I’m having a bad moment I turn to Pinterest. I’ve created boards about things that I’m interested in like fashion, etc. So if I need distraction from life I’d go to one of my boards and try to find really good photos for it online. For example fashions that Princess Diana wore. So I’ll Google for high quality images of the clothes I love that Diana wore, then I’ll search for when she wore it and try and find the designer, etc. It takes quite a bit of time and focus so the other stuff disappears for awhile.
Again, not saying it’ll work for everyone but it is a helpful distraction if you use the app.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This might not work for everyone but I thought I’d share. When I’m having a bad moment I turn to Pinterest. I’ve created boards about things that I’m interested in like fashion, etc. So if I need distraction from life I’d go to one of my boards and try to find really good photos for it online. For example fashions that Princess Diana wore. So I’ll Google for high quality images of the clothes I love that Diana wore, then I’ll search for when she wore it and try and find the designer, etc. It takes quite a bit of time and focus so the other stuff disappears for awhile.
Again, not saying it’ll work for everyone but it is a helpful distraction if you use the app.

Great idea.
I think distracting ourselves from the crap is one of the best ways to cope.

• Heart
I do this with Kendall Jenner as I love her style. It really is a good idea to keep distracted

• Heart
My cat Susan and her doppelgänger, an emperor tamarin. (Name unknown).
Animals are like a little vitamin pill to me, just looking at them brings a bit of cheer when I'm having a hard time. I hope they bring a smile to you guys too ♥
34B1FE08-7AA0-4D54-BD6D-189F8AFE147C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Morning everyone :)

The care situation hasn't worked out how we thought it would, so we are kind of back to square one. I wish there was someone that had been in this exact situation and says - you need to do this and this...sorted!

Anyway - during my anxious nights, I like to go on instagram and search cute animal videos, interesting treat food and also watch people making desserts! Yummy!
Baby goats jumping around cannot help but to bring a smile even during the most dreadful times! (Sorry not being flippant x)

• Heart
Morning everyone :)

The care situation hasn't worked out how we thought it would, so we are kind of back to square one. I wish there was someone that had been in this exact situation and says - you need to do this and this...sorted!

Anyway - during my anxious nights, I like to go on instagram and search cute animal videos, interesting treat food and also watch people making desserts! Yummy!
Baby goats jumping around cannot help but to bring a smile even during the most dreadful times! (Sorry not being flippant x)

Awww crap. Sorry the carer situation has hit a snag.
Hope you can sort that.

Goats.
Now we're talkin' !

When the first lockdown happened and everyone was inside their home all of the time, there were some goats who came into town and had a wander around. Someone filmed them. It was so funny.
If I remember correctly it was in Llandudno in Wales and the goats live up on the Great Orme but fancied a trip into town.

And a goat phenomenon - the fainting goats of Nebraska. There is something in this type of goat that makes them faint for a few seconds and then get up again as if nothing has happened.

And how about those that get into trees after the Argan nuts. Loads of pictures of 'em in trees.

Check 'em all out.
A goat is guaranteed to bring a smile and brighten your day.

• Heart
I like to look at crafts on there. I love pebble painting, crochet, fabric wall hangings and embroidery 💚

When I’m tired up in knots and stressed, I make a spa day at home. Hot steamy bath, give yourself a facial mask, maybe do your nails, savor a little chocolate and just pamper yourself. I love trashy magazines, like the Enquirer or Weekly world News. Or watch old movies. The important thing, devote time to yourself. Allow yourself to indulge yourself. We do so much for our family and friends, we need to turn the focus on ourselves ftom time to time. Oh, did I forget the Wine? Wine helps too. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Please try not to struggle alone, try to get to the doctor. It’s true, focussing on something can centre our thoughts. I do crafts. Sometimes I don’t have the mindset to start, but if I force myself, I never regret it. Similarly, gardening. Even taking a dog for a walk, I have one next door. But I know it is the first step that is the hardest.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.