Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
409754C5-3379-4199-A153-718BB2381F11.jpeg

Hope big Erl scores today.

Watched post match interview with him last night from Arsenal match and he always says we, the boys, the team and tries to avoid saying I or me. What a well trained and thoughtful baby Viking 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
But but but but he’s oVeRrAtEd and a fLop you know! 🥴🥴🥴

:ROFLMAO:

Regardless of how the team finishes this season, to doubt Haaland as a player is the height of idiocy. Other teams wish they had him.
It really annoys me when everyone’s like he’s nothing without service. But that’s not his job. His job is a striker. They’re just jealous and wish they had him.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
But but but but he’s oVeRrAtEd and a fLop you know! 🥴🥴🥴

:ROFLMAO:

Regardless of how the team finishes this season, to doubt Haaland as a player is the height of idiocy. Other teams wish they had him.
Some scouse kid on TikTok called him a tap in merchant and I said oh so you can do his goal vs Dortmund? Yeah I didn’t think so you useless twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.