Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is so thoughtful. :DšŸ„°

Arenā€™t they lush? Btw, yesterday I watched a new vid of your man being interviewed about his best goals. As much as I love his bun, I miss when he let his locks flow freely. What a sexy ass DILF, Neves.
Was that the one on the premier league channel? He looks so fine but I miss the hair down with the hair band too! šŸ¤¤ I need him šŸ„µ

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Odegaard? I missed it - will have to replay
He follows Harland into the tunnel and he doesnā€™t look back or speak to him and he kinda waits behind and then Harland just keeps going !!!

I donā€™t know if they spoke on the pitch at the end maybe. I think Harland is just too excited šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
He follows Harland into the tunnel and he doesnā€™t look back or speak to him and he kinda waits behind and then Harland just keeps going !!!

I donā€™t know if they spoke on the pitch at the end maybe. I think Harland is just too excited šŸ¤£
I love how focused he is! Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll speak or text later.

You guys, imagine how hard Haaland is going to shag tonight.:p

• Haha
  • Heart

Imagine how crazy heā€™s going to be on the bus at the end of the season. A shot per goal

• Heart

to actually say he sucks šŸ˜‚ - bruh just say you wish he was on your team
Right? Admit youā€™re jealous. :ROFLMAO: Imagine being the idiot who says Haalandā€™s a flop. If he played with any other club on earth, itā€™d be ommmmggggggg Haalandā€™s amazzzzzzzzinggg.

• Heart

He always finds his assister and thanks them first. It was like he was saying come on Kev when he went back for him again. Heā€™s so cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

to actually say he sucks šŸ˜‚ - bruh just say you wish he was on your team
Itā€™s such a UK media thing! A great player goes a few games without scoring or something and they act like theyre bad. UK media always wants people to fail. Theyā€™re just bitter!
---

His girlfriend is so lucky šŸ¤£šŸ„µ

• Heart
Itā€™s such a UK media thing! A great player goes a few games without scoring or something and they act like theyre bad. UK media always wants people to fail. Theyā€™re just bitter!
Agreed. They really are the worst. My bf was saying even him just being on the pitch takes the distraction away off the other players who can score cos theyā€™re always glued to his side. Gotta admit I thought he was possibly injured last night until he scored. He looked a bit tired.
Heā€™s on his way to the golden boot tho šŸ˜

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.