Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m crying 😂 I did not notice this on ig

them speaking in mandarin 💀

also Erl did one on his IG for lunar new year

I’m crying. That’s so funny- I bet they were all worried about bleeping up and saying like “I am a grape” or swearing or whatever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
FAE45DE3-8738-44F0-ADAF-3DE0760A33C5.jpeg

Bummer to not see him score but happy to always see him on the pitch. He’s such a positive vibe. 💙
61C06291-5F75-46EB-B112-56ADA8AF91E1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1955973
I hope he’s not 😔 but we also got a cute lil hungry spider named Juli
That’s true. This could be Julian’s time. It’s crazy how much depth we have in this squad, like oh one of the best players on the planet can’t play? No worries, bring in the guy who scored 4 World Cup goals and tied for third for most goals scored in that tournament. :D They all just need to gel together.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was doing my FPL and he wasn’t up as injured on that so hopefully it’s nothing serious? Usually if it is it comes up as what the injury is

Reactions: 1
I was doing my FPL and he wasn’t up as injured on that so hopefully it’s nothing serious? Usually if it is it comes up as what the injury is
He was in training yesterday so guess not

You can see him with Bernardo in the back, the height diff lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
8BECCE30-9D7C-47DC-B2AE-8CE99DAB72B2.jpeg

F010A615-3B09-417A-A6DB-5B1C6E9FBE0D.jpeg

Big Erl knows how to make this city girl happy on Valentine’s Day - by being in training for tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 6
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.