Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is SO nice to see Phil on 🔥 again. Just brilliant.

Now we just need Stonesy back and I will finally feel like all is right with the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It is SO nice to see Phil on 🔥 again. Just brilliant.

Now we just need Stonesy back and I will finally feel like all is right with the world.
John back next week and we go on a mega run, win all those three trophies

• Heart
Reactions: 3

bc we need this here
His hair. :love: I am so here for the Jack & Erl bromance.

I‘m changing my mind about Erl going out to celebrate breaking the goal scoring record. He’ll probably just have a few carrots. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched the match yesterday in bits and pieces because my stupid feed kept going out. Happy for the win.

But how cute is Erl loving on Juli

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I watched the match yesterday in bits and pieces because my stupid feed kept going out. Happy for the win.

But how cute is Erl loving on Juli

OMG, they’re so CUTE. 🥰 Erl is a big love bug. Which feed were you watching? Is it the ESPN + thing? Cup games are a right pain in the arse to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
OMG, they’re so CUTE. 🥰 Erl is a big love bug. Which feed were you watching? Is it the ESPN + thing? Cup games are a right pain in the arse to watch.
Erl is such a love bug 💙. I love it. Him and Juli most likely can barely communicate lol - it’s so adorable.

I was streaming something bc it was on ESPN+ and I only have paramount for ucl and peacock for PL. I hate that cup matches are on other channels😩

Reactions: 1
Erl is such a love bug 💙. I love it. Him and Juli most likely can barely communicate lol - it’s so adorable.

I was streaming something bc it was on ESPN+ and I only have paramount for ucl and peacock for PL. I hate that cup matches are on other channels😩
Same with me for UCL and Peacock. Once in awhile, Telemundo televises a UCL match and I’ll watch even though I have no idea what they’re saying. But those commentators are so much fun because they genuinely get SO excited. :D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.