Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet their WhatsApp group is gold 😂 I would pay money to see screen shots
I wonder what it’s called. Like some people just call it Work or whatever then some people have weird names 🤣.

He’s going to bounce back to scoring against us isn’t he 😭

Reactions: 3
I wonder what it’s called. Like some people just call it Work or whatever then some people have weird names 🤣.

He’s going to bounce back to scoring against us isn’t he 😭
Imagine if they called it work 😂 I know it’s their job but they get to play football whereas many of us are sat in front of a computer in an office hahaha.

He’s prob ready to score but who knows what’s up with the other guys ☹

I had a dream about big Erl. I don’t remember what it was about but I haven’t had a dream in about 13 years. 😂 what is happening to me. He’s not even my usual type except tall giant part. It’s prob the funny weirdo part.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it’s something funny too. Like KDB is the admin and made it something normal like Man City and then someone’s changed it to something mental and removed his admin status so he can’t change it back.

• Haha
I didn’t see it either, we need pics!

I was up at 4:30 am for this match. The things I do for this team. @futbolista you awake, too?
I am awake. Didn’t quite make it for 4:30 am bc I went to bed at 1am so if the scoreline is a loss I’ll be super foul 😂

someone find this erling photo for us stat

Hello? Erling Haaland! You alright? :( Can’t blame WC lethargy in his case, he didn’t play in it. WTF is happening?

• Sad
Hello? Erling Haaland! You alright? :( Can’t blame WC lethargy in his case, he didn’t play in it. WTF is happening?
It’s not that he’s in form. I think when no one feeds him he doesn’t score. Some attempts to get the ball to him in the matches but usually he’s there already and lately not.

what the F is happening. He hasn’t scored since he broke that record

• Sad
What’s going on lately. I expected him to get a goal. He’s hyper competitive so a derby would be a good place for it! I was very surprised Citys goal wasn’t scored by him! Maybe against Spurs?

What’s going on lately. I expected him to get a goal. He’s hyper competitive so a derby would be a good place for it! I was very surprised Citys goal wasn’t scored by him! Maybe against Spurs?
He’ll bounce back. They’re all in a slump which is expected during the course of a long season, but the comeback needs to start NOW.

I love Big Erl but I am a bit scared he’s bouncing back with a hattrick against us 😭. Save it for Spurs, Viking King 😍

• Heart
The dancing question towards the end was my favorite. “I’m big and I’m from Norway, I don’t move.” :ROFLMAO: And jesus, his legs are LONG.
😂 oh I’m sure you have some rhythm in your hips big Erl 🙃

he’s so tall omg I wonder if he’s still growing lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.