Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do I triple cap him for the double game week 😭. I know he’s gunna do well because he’s unreal but whyyy are the double gameweeks against two of the big six 😭 ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Nah, Erling was miles off it tonight. He honestly looked confused. It was weird. Normally he’s like a graceful freight train. Tonight, he didn’t even seem interested. I barely got any good pics of the guy, too.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Nah, Erling was miles off it tonight. He honestly looked confused. It was weird. Normally he’s like a graceful freight train. Tonight, he didn’t even seem interested. I barely got any good pics of the guy, too.
He didn’t seem his usual self at all. There’s so much pressure on him to score tho every match cos we’re all used to it. So when he doesn’t he probs feels shite. Cos erling needs games ⚽

I thought foden and kev weren’t on it either.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wonder if maybe he’s a bit out of sync cause of the split season, must have been weird for the players not at the WC to have a mid season break too!

• Heart
Wonder if maybe he’s a bit out of sync cause of the split season, must have been weird for the players not at the WC to have a mid season break too!
It could be. I thought he’d had a few good games up until now tho. Maybe just an off day. He’s maybe still settling in a bit. But I guess he doesn’t have to score every game. Not all strikers do do they 😚

• Heart
It could be. I thought he’d had a few good games up until now tho. Maybe just an off day. He’s maybe still settling in a bit. But I guess he doesn’t have to score every game. Not all strikers do do they 😚
He’ll be back to his best soon I’m sure! Knowing my luck it’ll be against Wolves 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.