Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Kane but this is just soooo dumb 🤣.

Yesss he’s back to his best. <3. Bench please at the weekend, I’m scared 😭
I really don’t want your team being relegated because I’m planning to see a match at Molineux next season. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I really don’t want your team being relegated because I’m planning to see a match at Molineux next season. :(
Ahh that’s amazing! 💛 I think we will turn it around but the fixtures have just fallen a little bit awkwardly for us 😭. Lopetegui seems to have the right idea so fingers crossed we can stay up. Southampton and Bournemouth I think will go down…and I think we’re better than some of the other candidates 🤞

• Heart
Makes me happy that he’s so happy at city

How lucky are these kids
His big smile is so adorable. He’s such an appealing young man, isn’t he? Full of joy. Confident but not arrogant. I like how he seems genuinely surprised and humbled that people love him so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Big Erl is at 23 goals. Loved his hug to KDB

They are incredible together. Haaland tied the previous record with that 23rd goal. 💙 Does his hair look extra blonde today or am I imagining it.

Baby Viking again!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve been saying for weeks he’d bounce back against us! Kinda glad I was out and missed it 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.