Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he could cover World In Motion for charity and have the rest of the City team as backing vocals 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
putting this here bc Erl is in it but hilarious boy chatter. I’m team hippo for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 6
putting this here bc Erl is in it but hilarious boy chatter. I’m team hippo for sure

They are such dorks. :ROFLMAO: Rodri’s incredulousness, John’s earnest face when he talks about hippos swimming, KDB mocking them “you think it’s a teddy bear??”:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
KDB is the logical one, all reasonable and realistic whilst Stones is getting proper into it 🤣. I’m howling thinking about how many convos like this must go on. Bernardo lying there just like “think about what one would win in a fight” whilst looking completely bored is a highlight 🤣

• Haha
KDB is the logical one, all reasonable and realistic whilst Stones is getting proper into it 🤣. I’m howling thinking about how many convos like this must go on. Bernardo lying there just like “think about what one would win in a fight” whilst looking completely bored is a highlight 🤣
They spend so much time together and yet never run out of things to talk about no matter how random! :ROFLMAO: I’d love to know what prompted the conversation, like maybe one of them watched a nature show or one of their kids learned about hippos in school.

• Heart
  • Haha
I think Bernardo has experienced way too many of these types of convos. 🤣🤣 he’s too cool to get involved

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They spend so much time together and yet never run out of things to talk about no matter how random! :ROFLMAO: I’d love to know what prompted the conversation, like maybe one of them watched a nature show or one of their kids learned about hippos in school.
I bet their WhatsApp group is gold 😂 I would pay money to see screen shots

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.