Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There so muscular and strong aren’t they.
Oh yeah. He could hold me just with his legs. So beautiful. And smooth. I'm normally not overly keen on guys being totally smooth hairless, body/legs etc, but he does have some beautiful smooth legs and body. It just works for my Viking.

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah. He could hold me just with his legs. So beautiful. And smooth. I'm normally not overly keen on guys being totally smooth hairless, body/legs etc, but he does have some beautiful smooth legs and body. It just works for my Viking.
Can we just …
81E337EE-8DB9-4CED-ABBB-2F44A6822B1D.jpeg
44898FE3-A129-49EE-A358-2E8887A5A4C3.jpeg
2BE9C41D-1DA6-498D-9BB4-CEDAEB685FCB.jpeg
1CEC80DE-5385-4553-809E-3B8D58EBF166.jpeg
66AED0EF-0544-4965-B537-F829FCB69329.jpeg

I mean oh my god 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
His body is ridiculous. Does he have any extraneous body fat at all?? He’s a perfect specimen. Absolute unit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hope you put your number through the little gap 😉

Is this from the stadium tour? How was it?
Dammit, that’s brilliant. Right, next time!

It was fantastic! They really do a great job. It was my second time doing it but the guides each bring their own perspective so I learned new things I didn’t hear about last time. The club employees who give these tours have worked there for decades so they have good stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He must work hard for that body or do you think he’s naturally hench 😍🤩
I think it’s partly his fantastic genes (Alfie looks like he can still play!) and partly his very strict training and diet. Wonder if, when his parents first met, his father declared “I shall sire a son who will be a football machine.” :oops:

• Haha
I think it’s partly his fantastic genes (Alfie looks like he can still play!) and partly his very strict training and diet. Wonder if, when his parents first met, his father declared “I shall sire a son who will be a football machine.” :oops:
They must have fed him spinach constantly as a baby. Anyone watching arsenal

I like these bits:
View attachment 1851810View attachment 1851811

Like a beefcake muffin-top.
I loooove these bits

Last edited:
  • Heart
They must have fed him spinach constantly as a baby. Anyone watching arsenal

I loooove these bits
I’m watching the Arsenal game. Can see it ending in a draw, not that it impacts me way down the other end 😭

Dammit, that’s brilliant. Right, next time!

It was fantastic! They really do a great job. It was my second time doing it but the guides each bring their own perspective so I learned new things I didn’t hear about last time. The club employees who give these tours have worked there for decades so they have good stories.
I love that! It’s so great that they have tour guides that know lots and have been doing it ages! So glad you had a good time!

I like these bits:
View attachment 1851810View attachment 1851811

Like a beefcake muffin-top.
Lickable 😍

• Heart
Posting this here cos not everyone likes erl on JS thread but everyone loves JS here I think 🤪 how can you not …

i love how in sync they are
9C968A1C-8620-4900-B6A9-66E4571CE429.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.