Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s on another level- surely unless he picks up an injury he’s on for like 40 goals?

I actually really like that kit - it’s much nicer than that awful hi-vis one.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He’s on another level- surely unless he picks up an injury he’s on for like 40 goals?

I actually really like that kit - it’s much nicer than that awful hi-vis one.
I like both. I didn’t like this one at the beginning but it’s grown on me. Just weird seeing them in black and red tho. I think navy will always be my fav from last year

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Erling breaking records. I’m excited for how the rest of the season is gonna go. Pep said he isn’t back to his best but still scored 2 goals.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
robots like carrots and drives a red car

The man eating a carrot as he drives and holds it in his mouth while he signs stuff is adorable as hell.

God everything he does just makes me simp for him more and more.

He might be a big Viking beast. But I bet he is really the softest Dom ever. Doesn't even engage in tying you down and using you until plans, limits, safe words/signals have been fully established and he still soft talks you all the way through it still.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.