Erin McGregor #3 Now that she's stopped using her son for clout, the wedding is all that's she's talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said before if my sibling wanted to buy me a house or car I’d be thrilled but the way she is going on is mortifying

Reactions: 7
'We both don't drink believe it or not' 🙄 ah yeah Erin because you're mad craic I would never have guessed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So will she ditch the infamous McGregor name and take Terry's 2nd name?
Of course she won't, sure that's why Harzo is not a Kavanagh, nearly 100% he is Harry McGregor

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So will she ditch the infamous McGregor name and take Terry's 2nd name?
Of course she won't, sure that's why Harzo is not a Kavanagh, nearly 100% he is Harry McGregor
And Taylor was Glynn wasn’t she before Conor hit the big time? Or am I dreaming that

Reactions: 10
And Taylor was Glynn wasn’t she before Conor hit the big time? Or am I dreaming that
She is a Glynn
Legally her name is Taylor Glynn she just changed it online to Mcgregor so people know she's related to the rapist

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’d love to know how the conversation goes in regards to conor footing the bill, does she ask him for the money or she just assumes he’s gonna pay for it? I’d be embarrassed bumming off my brother for my life events even if he was a millionaire🫣
She posts a million hints on instagram until dee tells him

Reactions: 4
I’d say Magser does be chewing the ear off Conor saying your big sister deserves her big day out, she doesn’t want to ask you for anything but at the same time her and Terry never leave the house so their earning opportunities are limited and what they do have goes on carpet shampoo. What do you think Conor can you help her out and let her spend a tit load of your money embarrassing herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is Harry really McGregor? I know it's the 21st century and you can have whatever name you wish but is that not embarrassing for Terry?

Reactions: 5
By the looks of things terry doesn't embarress very easily and doesn't seem to have alot of pride

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We're they together long? Was he worse than her scummy bro?
A few years on and off
Don't think he ever raped anyone so no not as bad as Conor but he dealt drugs, robbed cars and if you get my drift was just a smell bag but thats the type herself and Aoife go for. Two wannabe GGs
Mags and Tony rared Taylor
Erin had loads of nights out back then infact she was never at home

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Harriet loket at de blewee costume,handed ih to Terhi and said..."Da,Ring Uncle Connor to buy me this"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Harry really McGregor? I know it's the 21st century and you can have whatever name you wish but is that not embarrassing for Terry?
I’d say he bites his tongue and just thinks of the money. He’s got a very nice lifestyle out of it. He’s made a rod for his own back though, better not do anything to piss off Erin or Conor might have step in or is just women Conor attacks.

A few years on and off
Don't think he ever raped anyone so no not as bad as Conor but he dealt drugs, robbed cars and if you get my drift was just a smell bag but thats the type herself and Aoife go for. Two wannabe GGs
Mags and Tony rared Taylor
Erin had loads of nights out back then infact she was never at home
Appreciate the insider knowledge 👏🏽🙏🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.