Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
I’d say she’s viewing the airport travelodge at this stage as cos ya know she never gets anywhere 🙄🙄
😂😂😂 she never gets out over the door god love her! As a mam of a 27 year old autistic boyo, not only did we struggle to get him diagnosed,( it took 10 years) I knew from he was 2 year old, never in a million years would I paste him and his issues all over instagram! I am proud of where he’s at, but girls, in all reality, he melts my head! We maxed out credit cards, worked all the hours we could to pay for treatment/consultations, when my boyo had an accident, destroyed a carpet or a bed or in our case from the age of 14, until recently, attempted to take his own life, it wasn’t Instagram material, I can’t get over what she shares about Harz and his struggle, who does it benefit? Because in all reality, her scum bag brother pays for all the interventions, as he will for the wedding! I love my boyo with all my heart, I will do whatever has to be done, and every day he makes me proud.. any milestone is a major achievement and we celebrate accordingly, Erin and her posts do absolutely nothing for us parents on the ground, fighting day and daily for our amazing children..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
She will be back on her stories soon welded into her housecoat cause she is devastated Harry didn’t come out of his nappies ( he obviously wasn’t ready the poor little pet). Her journey and all that, but we know she goes missing for a few days when fuck face is up to no good. Probably shitting she will say something to upset him and the money gets cut
She’s a disgrace!! Boils my blood! Imagine documenting your special needs child and his toilet training journey! Honest to God, it sickens me, she constantly harps on about how Harz is his own little person, with his own personality.. well Erin, as the parent of an autistic child, I would never ever dream of sharing his challenges publicly, because you know what.. he’s his own person, with his own issues and they ain’t for Joe Public to see! In our case, MH and self care are huge issues, would I dream ever of sharing publicly how difficult brushing his teeth is, how much of a challenge showering or washing is ( massive sensory deficits) I share here as it’s anonymous. What kind of mother shares where her child toilets? Maybe it’s me, but my son’s privacy and integrity are paramount! There have been and still are many times over my child’s 27 years when I absolutely wanted to run away, but I didn’t, because it would destroy me as a mother! We all face the challenges head on, take any support we can get, but any autism mama I know doesn’t rock up to her mam’s cos she’s sick, own it Erin!! Your brother is a dirt bag, the lowest of the low, any man who puts up an insta video of his partner giving him a BJ, says a lot about the rat that he is! Catch yourself on, stop using Harz for sympathy and drop riding on the famous brothers coattail - remember the old saying.. lie down with dogs and u come out with fleas!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Flower45

VIP Member
What gets me is she doesn't know how good she has it. Yes it's very tough what she's going through but she is sitting in a 700k house, with a sensory room, special needs dog, cleaners, 3 private therapy's a week and no other children that need her attention. She keeps going on about herself and her journey when it's actually her sons. 20yr olds on tic tok record themselves crying not women in their 40s! She also has a partner who doesn't really work to help! Like fuck off!

Why don't you get into your Range Rover and go for a drive to make yourself feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
I did it.
I got blocked.
Why? U might ask?
Well when she harped on how the government fails so many categories of people in this country, I had to wb and agree, justice for rape victims is also part of the list.
So there ye have it.
She knows what her brother and and is happy to rabbit on about the "list" she includes herself. But any rape victim doesn't deserve the same acknowledgement

• Heart
  • Wow

Cleptomedia

Look I don't like her or her family but you would want to be made of stone not to feel sorry for her in her last stories. Hopefully this is the start of her getting to grips with Harry's autism. He is a beautiful child. It's terrifying thinking of the future but they really are putting a lot of effort into helping him.
They're not helping him, they're putting that poor child under "intense training" so he can use a toilet this wil cause intense trauma for him. He's clearly not ready, everything Erin does with Harry is so he'll be more like other children his age. That's ableism, she tells us out straight she can't accept his autism that's the exact same as saying she can't accept him. Autism isn't something he has, everything about him is autistic including all the lovely things about him

My daughter is very similar to harry but a bit older and my stomach turns listening to her, she takes credit for her son's achievements ffs. She's a self absorbed narcissistic autism mom who is using her son for traction and calling it Autism Awareness. The autistic community themselves can't stand her

• Heart
  • Sad

overgrammers

VIP Member
I think it might be Cashel Palace aswell cause whoever she was writing to said its their new favourite in ireland and Cashel palace isnt open that long. Also Niamh deBrun was at her sisters wedding a few weeks ago and is commenting on Erins photos
Why does cashel palace sound like a Chinese take away?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

boom123_

She's a twisted scummy tramp crying into her phone cos Harry can't go to a parade all because she missing the session that's all it is with her she should be so grateful for that little boy a new pair of green pjs dome goodies and a movie day is what that little boy probably prefers peace and quiet while my autistic child who can very much speak thank god who is 11 constantly tells me she wants to never wake up again she's so depressed of being bullied for being different etc won't get into much detail but I've giving absolutely everything up to mind my child keep her safe do the things she likes as long as I know she's safe and alive (sorry for the rant but my Jesus she doesn't know how handy she has it)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

sellyoursoulforinsta

Firstly i just want to say i sympathise with erin so much, she is in a really tough situation and is clearly struggling to cope, there are no prizes for martyrs and i do commend her for being honest and open about her struggles, the lack of support here is actually criminal…
However
I speak from personal experience as someone whose son has a communication disorder…when my sons issues came to light i made it my business to learn and know everything there was to know, i work full time and have to pay for everything privately, knowledge is power and it really shocks me how little erin has learned about neurodiversity (i beleive she only learned the term a few months ago) she only came across the term ‘gestalt learner’ recently (anyone who has researched speech therapy should be aware of this) she has been on this journey a few years bow and she seems to know so little?
Like why doeant she spend her time educating herself, having an open mind researching the best ways to help harry…add on the fact that she can afford what most cant, i really dont understamd why she is wasting away in lucan with harrys one or two therapies a week?
she hs so many options that most dont, she could move to the UAE or Canada and get intensive SLT/OT, she could go to the best functional medicine doctor in the world, she could go to dr melilio, she can afford the most expensive supplements…but instead she sits around whinging about the HSE?
Also just to clarify, im not saying theres a cure for asd but that theres a lot out there that could help H to function better and maybe gain independence one day!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She obviously just got filler in the left cheek but her face looks so lopsided. Did someone say that she has a nose job? Her nose looks broken. And I know this is a screenshot but that left cheek is absurd. I would be going to another aesthetician to get it checked fixed. 🙈
Oh god she looks so deformed
---
Awh stop now! Sure anyone else in her position would be the same! Why should Terry have to provide! Connor is wealthy! There in love and happy leave them too it! Such begrugers! The amount of people going on an on an on on this thread about Conor paying for wedding! Yes he will and they’ll have the best of the best! Sure I’d be the same! They’re normal Joe soaps that came into money! Change the record and if ye don’t like her wedding chat! TAP
The neeeccccccccckk of you to come on here telling us what to do!!! You watch 🫠😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

JustmeKC

VIP Member
With the amount of money Conor has, he is well able to buy pass the “red tape” to get the best treatment in those countries for Harry.

Erin & Terry could just pack up in the morning & go over there for as long as possible, as let’s face it, neither of them work, the house was given free to them, so it’s not like other parents that have to stay here, coz they have to actually work, to pay the mortgage, bills & put food on the table & rear other kids aswell, that are probably still in primary school.
There boss’s wouldn’t let them have lots of time of either.
---

Well said, she keeps banging on about the HSE, why should they “prioritise” her Harry & give him everything for free, when clearly Erin, has no problem spending her money getting boob jobs & talking about her wedding is going to cost well over 100k.

I know it shouldn’t matter whether you have money, the same services should be there for the poor & rich.

But Erin seems to think she can take, take and get someone else all the time, pay for Harry
With the money she clearly has at her disposal she should be freeing up HSE services for the people who need them, designer handbags, boob jobs & Botox are more important to her.

• Heart

Kezzy

Chatty Member
It will be full on tacky bling and mcgregor style glam. Jimmy choo diamond shoes, toeless to show off her sausage stump toes,and a fishtail dress with gloves with her wedding ring worn over them. She'll have a tiara because there will be only 1 prinny in the house that day. Conor will be a loud mouth as usual and the only drink that will be served is proper 12. Terzo will bite into his dinner and all his turkey teef will fall out.
The hotel staff will put rat poison in the soup and all who eat will turn into mice and get killed in mice traps . The end ! And the whole world lived happily ever after
I can't wait to see the state of them all. Conor and Terry and big Tony bursting out of their suits. Magzer looking like she's had a stroke, Dee wanking off her man at the top table to show everyone she owns a rapist. Harzo will be fucked aside after he's used for a few photos, the guest list will be a load of hanger ons. Erin head will be like a busted sofa. I'm with you on predictions about tacky shoes and dress I think something to show off the tits, got to give her brother something to look at since he's paying.
She will pretend cry that's she's so emotional all for the likes but really she will be crying tears of panic waiting for her brother to ruin the wedding trying to ride her mates in the Jack's, starting coke fulled fights and smoking reefers at the reception while trying to rob the limelight. Way to many fame hungry, self absorbed fools in that family.

• Haha
  • Heart

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I’d say Magser does be chewing the ear off Conor saying your big sister deserves her big day out, she doesn’t want to ask you for anything but at the same time her and Terry never leave the house so their earning opportunities are limited and what they do have goes on carpet shampoo. What do you think Conor can you help her out and let her spend a shit load of your money embarrassing herself.

• Haha

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
Ah good girl Erin when the going gets though you run to your Ma’s leaving Terry to continue on potty training Harry. The poor child will be missing her I’m sure esp at this time, with all the changes happening. Just when you think she can’t go any lower she abandons her son when he needs her the most. Cop the fuck on love, you have a partner and daughter at home who I’m sure helps when she can. A brilliant support network from your sons school, teachers who drop in for moral support and a cousin who is a special needs educator. Think of the single mothers who genuinely have no one to support them and have to work full time.
Your dirty pox of a brother is paying for the best care for your son.. stop feeling sorry for yourself you selfish bitch
See this, well said.
My best friend since toddlers has a boy same age as mine. 10.
Only her boy was non verbal until 3yrs ago. Is high on the spectrum.
Needs 24hr care.
My friend is 36,her sons da is an alco waster who has never accepted his son. Her biggest support and only babysitter she had, her mam, died last year unexpected.
Her dad is very sick she has noone and fights every day for her son to get the support he needs.
She can't just Swan off back home when something embarrass her.
Grow up Erin.
Your brother is a scumbag.
Remember he outed u as a drinker and coke head with the video u asked him not to post on his yacht last year. Family of scum.

• Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Erin and Taylor, two peas in a pod, dodgy fillers and bad boob jobs

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Eureka

VIP Member
She really is the most self absorbed person. Crying because she sees other women "killing the game" (scarlet for her even saying that) and she's too tired to get washed because she's busy traumatising her son and forcing him to use a toilet when he's clearly not ready.

Crying in her car too 🙄, if only she changed her mind set about autism and just accepted Harry for who he is she really would enjoy him and her life so much better
It's very hard to feel sorry for a woman crying in a range rover wearing designer gear and not having to worry about paying for her shopping. Wouldn't all parents of a child with additional needs love to be able to pick themselves up with a trip to the salon :rolleyes: God help me this woman is so tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Hello:-)

Have you ever in your life heard of someone making so much drama over a wedding, get over yourself. Pick the bloody venue and be done with it. If it’s that much hassle then leave it. Saying she has a ‘creak in her neck’ (crick but anyway) from watching him on the boat yet two stories later she shows a video of someone pushing Harry who’s videoing her and Terry. Evidently she has someone there helping her which is fine but quit with the dramatics. Also the way she throws out on Instagram about a wedding easily being an extra 100k, you haven’t a pot to piss in hun you are fooling no one 😂 I come from a wealthy family and I’d be mortified throwing out a comment as obnoxious as that about money. As they say, money cannot buy you class that’s for certain!
---
another point to add, I’d say Irish venues when they see her coming are pretending they don’t have availability! Who in their right mind would want to host an event for the clientele she’ll be bringing. They will trash the place.

• Haha
  • Heart

writteninthestars

Erin you’re a big mouth from Crumlin, nobody except the arse lickers in your comments expects a big Kardashian style wedding. The notions coming from you are fucking hilarious. If it wasn’t for your brother and his money you’d be saving for years to have a mid week wedding in Leitrim or somewhere trying to be exotic🙄 I doubt you put on 1.5/2 stone cause you’re still insisting that you fit into an XS in Zara (we have all seen the camel toe). It’s the tits that’s have added the excess weight. They are like overfilled water balloons
No please just pick a venue, a dress, order all the tacky wedding shite including the free drink courtesy of your brother and just be done with it.

Just to add I’m sure Leitrim has beautiful wedding venues so I wasn’t trying to offend anyone 😚

• Haha