Erin McGregor #3 Now that she's stopped using her son for clout, the wedding is all that's she's talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen a bride more obsessed with money as Erin. I suppose it’s easy when you don’t have to pay any of it yourself. I’m all for looking after family but this harpy needs to be cut off.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
First she 'started the conversation ' about kids with special needs now she starting the conversation about cost per person for dinner. 🙄🖕
She'll end it with a link to so much percent off a housecoat , bed or voduz or crappy bperfect
We are wise now

Reactions: 6
Wait and see, she will bring out a new Housecoat for the bride, mother of the bride and bridesmaids range.
It will be launched on the morning of the wedding & everyone will be wearing one.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Would she give over at this stage with not getting anytime together they have been off at wedding venues and on date nights the past few weeks. Lying must just roll off all rge mcgregors tongues

Reactions: 8
Is she putting up wedding costs as a hint to the rape eye how much to donate to her in case he doesn't know how much a wedding meal costs cause he'll never marry dozy Dee.
Terry must be shitting himself that he won't cover the wedding. He wouldn't afford wedding suit never mind Erins wish list of tack

• Haha
Off topic but is anyone else shocked at how much it costs these days just for food 😲😲

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Off topic but is anyone else shocked at how much it costs these days just for food 😲😲
We got married last year and we paid 75e pp and that was for 116 guests, in what is a 4 star hotel. I cant get over the prices of places. Adare Manor is 325e per person with a minimum 150 guests. Id be making sure everyone licked the plate

• Wow
So she started this whole conversation off by saying that the correct etiquette is that guests should cover the cost of the dinner as a ‘gift’ to the couple. Take away the fact that we all know Conor is paying for the wedding, she’s making sure that everyone knows how much people should put in the card. So really what she wants is the cost of everything else covered. Also the post about how her and Terry have to make time to spend together?! Would you give me a break!! He’s an out of work delivery driver who plays the odd gig. They live in cloud cookoo land! 🙈😆😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
She basically just said the rape eye is paying for her wedding, while she pretending to be doing her research and getting him the best bargain. I'd say she just waiting to see how much pocket money he gives her and terzo and off she goes to book it on rape eye's credit card. bleeping pathetic and embarrassing. How about u get a real job and stop being a moany bum and Terry stop acting like pretty woman and pay and support your own family like a real man
---
And what the duck is going on with her cheek bone, looks like a growth

• Haha
She should have some class and dignity Herself, Terry and Harry.A simple 10 minute ceremony ,tell no one.A nice simple frock. There's Love Island Instababes with a million followers getting married with less notions

• Heart
I’m really hoping justice catches up with McRapey so this bleep is knocked down a peg or two.

• Heart
She’s a thick bleep I’d say Terry had rarely had €150 to pay for a night out for the two of them which probably suits their lifestyle of NEVER getting out. She’s like a teenager fantasising about tit she’ll never afford. Nobody gives a duck about your wedding Erin, FaceTime you slut of a sister or your Ma if you want to discuss ideas. She’s pure looking for a discounted wedding cheap witch.

Reactions: 11
I think its all for the rapist benefit, she throwing out figures so he will cough up enough to cover it.
She’s a thick bleep I’d say Terry had rarely had €150 to pay for a night out for the two of them which probably suits their lifestyle of NEVER getting out. She’s like a teenager fantasising about tit she’ll never afford. Nobody gives a duck about your wedding Erin, FaceTime you slut of a sister or your Ma if you want to discuss ideas. She’s pure looking for a discounted wedding cheap witch.

I’d love to know how the conversation goes in regards to conor footing the bill, does she ask him for the money or she just assumes he’s gonna pay for it? I’d be embarrassed bumming off my brother for my life events even if he was a millionaire🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve never seen a bride more obsessed with money as Erin. I suppose it’s easy when you don’t have to pay any of it yourself. I’m all for looking after family but this harpy needs to be cut off.
Is herself & Terry not ashamed that they need her scum bag brother to pay for everything including this wedding. Mortification!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.