Erin McGregor #3 Now that she's stopped using her son for clout, the wedding is all that's she's talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™d say sheโ€™s viewing the airport travelodge at this stage as cos ya know she never gets anywhere ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™d say sheโ€™s viewing the airport travelodge at this stage as cos ya know she never gets anywhere ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she never gets out over the door god love her! As a mam of a 27 year old autistic boyo, not only did we struggle to get him diagnosed,( it took 10 years) I knew from he was 2 year old, never in a million years would I paste him and his issues all over instagram! I am proud of where heโ€™s at, but girls, in all reality, he melts my head! We maxed out credit cards, worked all the hours we could to pay for treatment/consultations, when my boyo had an accident, destroyed a carpet or a bed or in our case from the age of 14, until recently, attempted to take his own life, it wasnโ€™t Instagram material, I canโ€™t get over what she shares about Harz and his struggle, who does it benefit? Because in all reality, her scum bag brother pays for all the interventions, as he will for the wedding! I love my boyo with all my heart, I will do whatever has to be done, and every day he makes me proud.. any milestone is a major achievement and we celebrate accordingly, Erin and her posts do absolutely nothing for us parents on the ground, fighting day and daily for our amazing children..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she never gets out over the door god love her! As a mam of a 27 year old autistic boyo, not only did we struggle to get him diagnosed,( it took 10 years) I knew from he was 2 year old, never in a million years would I paste him and his issues all over instagram! I am proud of where heโ€™s at, but girls, in all reality, he melts my head! We maxed out credit cards, worked all the hours we could to pay for treatment/consultations, when my boyo had an accident, destroyed a carpet or a bed or in our case from the age of 14, until recently, attempted to take his own life, it wasnโ€™t Instagram material, I canโ€™t get over what she shares about Harz and his struggle, who does it benefit? Because in all reality, her scum bag brother pays for all the interventions, as he will for the wedding! I love my boyo with all my heart, I will do whatever has to be done, and every day he makes me proud.. any milestone is a major achievement and we celebrate accordingly, Erin and her posts do absolutely nothing for us parents on the ground, fighting day and daily for our amazing children..
She out of touch with the true realityof special needs families.
Erin puts those posts up as a pity party then will give a discount code to her crap aliexpress housecoats or other crap she's trying to make a quick buck from

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She out of touch with the true realityof special needs families.
Erin puts those posts up as a pity party then will give a discount code to her crap aliexpress housecoats or other crap she's trying to make a quick buck from
she really is, she has no clue

Reactions: 5
Who goes for microneedling and a facepeel on their face with a full face of makeup ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฆ
Everyone and their nanny knows to arrive with a freshy washed face when getting the above. I know the practioner takes access off but come on total waste of time especially if you have more clients in after.
Plus any legit practioner would know you have to wait at least 4- 6 weeks before you do a peel after microneedling ๐Ÿ˜ฆ wtf have I just watched
Wonder where Diana trained or did she train herself

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Who goes for microneedling and a facepeel on their face with a full face of makeup ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฆ
Everyone and their nanny knows to arrive with a freshy washed face when getting the above. I know the practioner takes access off but come on total waste of time especially if you have more clients in after.
Plus any legit practioner would know you have to wait at least 4- 6 weeks before you do a peel after microneedling ๐Ÿ˜ฆ wtf have I just watched
Wonder where Diana trained or did she train herself
Totally agree. Never on the same day.

Reactions: 3
Erin you are not fooling us

You say here you like the men to be suited and booted
Is this a new thing or just because your rapist brother likes his suits?
Not so long ago Terry still had brown teeth so trying to sound classy just makes you look silly.
Plus all the females certainly won't be glam, more like trashy. You all seriously lack style and elegance.

Oh we all know what you bring to your mates wedding, remember we all got an eyefull of your pepperoni nipples buldging from what looked like a childs dressup costume.
It was see through and looked very flameable, again a classless outfit.

Will your da bring his new partner?
No doubt alot of sniff will be had
Fingers crossed Conor can keep his cool and not attack anyone on the day/night.
Hopefully your guests will remember to bring earplugs to block the screeching sound of Terzo and rim licker Carabini as they take to the mics
God bless you all

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She should have rape whistles as her wedding favours. It's the least she can do putting the women in danger with that brother of hers floating around

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She's a gift that keeps on giving

Erin, anyone with brain cell and not on Conors pay check looks at your special guest aka your rapist brother Conor out of disgust.
He is a scumbag and you know it.
You only lick up his arse and keep your mouth shut about his disgraceful antics because lets face it you wouldn't have that house you're living in, the car you drive, freebies/collabs that you get off insta,
this wedding that he has paid for, that hideous lucky bag engagement ring or that money in your purse if it wasn't for him!

Alot of people, including myself will be excited to see your wedding because it will be comical and trashy.
No REAL friends will be there, just clingons
A gang of house robbers,drug dealers and lots of degenerates with pockets full of cocaine out of their face.

Tony your da with his boyfriend
Magzer with a new face full of fillers,botox & bigger than big lip fillers making her look like she got stung by a wasp,
Gangster Gee Aoife will have drugs stuffed in her bra while she watches Graham from afar because you know what they say, if he cheats with you, he'll cheat on you.
Conor no doubt will be talking shite and starting fights
Dee will be rocking in a corner out of her face
( Sounds like a glam wedding, doesn't it ๐Ÿคฅ)

Wtf has Diana done to your face seen as you have no filters or a ring light on you here

1-Is that a growth on the side of your cheek?
2-Have you 1st degree burns from getting a peel, microneedling & lipfillers all on the same day?
3- Where is the bottom of your chin gone
4- How much did Diana charge you for these treatments or did you pay at all
5- The state of that ring

Erin instagram is fake, so are you
You live off your brother
You are a nobody

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Talking about the cost of the wedding as if shes paying ๐Ÿ™„
I'm so embarrassed for her. Has she no self respect? Imagine everything you do in life being paid for by your brother and boasting about it as if you've earned it yourself ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Tbh all the wedding talk from a woman of her age is tacky as duck. The absolute state of her going to classy venues when she and her family are the biggest skangers going. I'd say the venues roll their eyes listening to her tit.

I actually find it was more cringe and repulsive that her fella hasn't any self respect and has her brother pay for everything in his life. What an ick.. nothing worse then a free loader.
She needs to grow up. The 2 of them in their mid 40s carrying on like there in their 20s. Terry commenting what he likes and doesn't when if he was paying for it himself it would be soup and sandwiches in the red cow. Its so embarrassing but the man has no shame. And she's so thick that she believes that
If he wasn't being bank rolled he would be still with her. He's basically pimping himself out.
I'm so embarrassed for her. Has she no self respect? Imagine everything you do in life being paid for by your brother and boasting about it as if you've earned it yourself ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Tbh all the wedding talk from a woman of her age is tacky as duck. The absolute state of her going to classy venues when she and her family are the biggest skangers going. I'd say the venues roll their eyes listening to her tit.
[/QUOTE

• Heart
I actually find it was more cringe and repulsive that her fella hasn't any self respect and has her brother pay for everything in his life. What an ick.. nothing worse then a free loader.
She needs to grow up. The 2 of them in their mid 40s carrying on like there in their 20s. Terry commenting what he likes and doesn't when if he was paying for it himself it would be soup and sandwiches in the red cow. Its so embarrassing but the man has no shame. And she's so thick that she believes that
If he wasn't being bank rolled he would be still with her. He's basically pimping himself out.
The red cow .. more like the transport club

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd rather my fella have duck all but pay his own way then be always with the hand out. Am I the only one who feels strongly about this. Its the worst thing in a fella. He really must have no self respect, or balls.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What is that rambling today. Omg she even had fire blowers at her 30th ๐Ÿคฃ she goes all out ๐Ÿฅฑ

• Haha
Scarlet for her, pretending she's concerned about the cost. It would be gas if Terry fell out with Conor and he refused to pay last minute. Can u imagine Terzo trying to scrap up the cost of a main course for himself and Erin. Notions is right. Dope !!!
Family full of scum trying to pretent they are something they are not. duck off Erin and get married in the back of the forge, no one cares. Although the tit show of a wedding will be the talk of the town but not in a good way at all. Everyone taking the piss

• Haha
  • Heart
She should have rape whistles as her wedding favours. It's the least she can do putting the women in danger with that brother of hers floating around
That family a disgrace & he going around attacking & threatening poor innocent ladies. Scumbag family. I unfollowed her months ago cause she making money off her followers. Scum
---
Scarlet for her, pretending she's concerned about the cost. It would be gas if Terry fell out with Conor and he refused to pay last minute. Can u imagine Terzo trying to scrap up the cost of a main course for himself and Erin. Notions is right. Dope !!!
Family full of scum trying to pretent they are something they are not. duck off Erin and get married in the back of the forge, no one cares. Although the tit show of a wedding will be the talk of the town but not in a good way at all. Everyone taking the piss
100% taking the piss, they a laughing stock that family are!!! None of them had a pot to piss in before that scumbag thug made money. Scumbag thug attacking & threatening innocent women. Whilst Erin & the mother parade around thinking they royalty, the absolute state of them. As for the fool Dee, a total fool hanging around while he continues to make a total show of her but obviously money talks... Her family must detest the Mcgregors...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
First she 'started the conversation ' about kids with special needs now she starting the conversation about cost per person for dinner. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ–•

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.