Erin McGregor #3 Now that she's stopped using her son for clout, the wedding is all that's she's talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Cleptomedia with the honours.

In short, erzo continues to be a dose and we're all waiting in anticipation to see which shein/Ali express/wish outfit she will don for the wedding and which of her crystals she will grace herself with on the day...because surely she will wear her quality product for the wedding and it will make all de bad tings go away....right?

News just in, although tony is the qualified wedding officiant, it will be Fr. Conor himself who'll preside over the ceremony. He will also be handing out proper black shite and proper yellow piss. However he will not be handing out any proper white shite.
Ben Williams ma will help him.
Peace be with you all.
1676831003509.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@Cleptomedia with the honours.

In short, erzo continues to be a dose and we're all waiting in anticipation to see which shein/Ali express/wish outfit she will don for the wedding and which of her crystals she will grace herself with on the day...because surely she will wear her quality product for the wedding and it will make all de bad tings go away....right?

News just in, although tony is the qualified wedding officiant, it will be Fr. Conor himself who'll preside over the ceremony. He will also be handing out proper black shite and proper yellow piss. However he will not be handing out any proper white shite.
Ben Williams ma will help him.
Peace be with you all.
View attachment 1972302
Chefs kiss to this recap 👏🏻

Seriously would you not be mortified going around Liffey valley posing for Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Suuuure Erin , you paid for that sensory room with the max 10k you prob earn every year doing that pile of shite panto and maybe 1k a month pretending you use bperfect through 50 filters .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many times does she tag that asortedaffair.com
I hope they don't work with Erin the cheapskate
Plus Erin, your rapist woman bater brother Conor paid for Harrys sensory room, not you.

Reactions: 7
just saw a video of tat poor garda being assaulted after a funeral in crumlin yesterday, pretty certain that I saw Taylor in it
---

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Jesus christ why do people think these fillers look good - they all look the swollen
They all look puffy and bloated don't they? I mean reminds me when I was pregnant and holding onto water, why would anyone fo that to themselves the actual hack of her. She was a good looking woman before all that

Reactions: 3
The hair actually suits her . If only she’d get the Jocelyn Wildenstein chin cheek and jaw filler dissolved she might actually look well for her wedding

As for the ASD self appointed brand ambassador role , she hasn’t a bloody clue what’s involved with the challenges of public waiting lists . I pity poor mums who think she’s some sort of support to them with her Nanny, cleaner , sensory room , therapy dog , school pick ups , supportive fella and Ricky Hatton helping her out .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
As for the ASD self appointed brand ambassador role , she hasn’t a bloody clue what’s involved with the challenges of public waiting lists . I pity poor mums who think she’s some sort of support to them with her Nanny, cleaner , sensory room , therapy dog , school pick ups , supportive fella and Ricky Hatton helping her out .
Drives me absolutely demented. 😡 The health system is at complete breaking point. Parents get very little OT, SLT etc. so have no option but to use the tools/training offered to them by the HSE. This is so that YOU can help your child as much as possible. “I just want to be his Mammy” Get a bleeping grip Erin, that’s all that any of us want!! She’s lucky that she wasn’t around 15-20 years ago when there was no services. She thinks she’s this spokesperson for ASD. If you have the money to fork out on lavish weddings and boob jobs, you have the money to send your child private. Obviously Harry is very low on her list of priorities.

Reactions: 15
Plz inform me who her injector is so I can AVOID AVOID AVOOOOIIIIIIIDDDDDD!!!!
It's Diana Belciug
She owns dbbeautyandaesthethics
All her clients are like clones
Well, thats the latest one. Erin has gone to a few snd that's why she looks rough. You always stick with one practioner. So they know your face.

Reactions: 4
Curious what venue she’s on about on her stories that only does 8 weddings per year? If anyone knows 😂😂 I’m already married im just nosy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't know how she does it , like they never get any time together never get out because all her time goes into harry 🙄, how many venues has she visited in the last 2 weeks some, most of them outside dublin and have taken up most of the day , date night with Terry aswell even though the poor thing was exhausted she still powered through

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Curious what venue she’s on about on her stories that only does 8 weddings per year? If anyone knows 😂😂 I’m already married im just nosy 😂
I didn't see the story but some old country houses only do a few weddings a year. Usually, the family still lives there and it is a good way to bring in a bit of extra money as the upkeep can be expensive.

Other venues have realised after covid that weddings just aren't worth the hassle and instead do retreats and private events. I'm not talking about hotels here obviously but the country house type.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.