Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly, Magzer was a stunning woman before all that awful work. Say what you want, but so was Erin. I know there's a few pics of her lurking around this thread of when she was younger and she looks bad, but didn't we all in certain pics. But she really was gorgeous growing up, especially around the time she had Taylor, such a pity they all felt the need to have so much work done, Erin always looked absolutely deadly, you'd definitely look twice at her ( in the plaza 😜) and now,, I don't even know what to make of her face.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Flat out reppin the brand for Voduz, BPERFECT, DFYi Neds.. and using the autism card to get to e sympathy vote in between.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
"It's about uman needs" who's fuckin uman when he's at home?
Ffs just watched her ad/cry about Harry from 11hrs ago. My Christ she is painful to watch and listen to. The eye fuckin herself in to the camera, the shoulders going up and down slowly as she's smacking her lips together. Scratching at her neck seductively? All very pantomime type acting 🙄
The over filled lips and face lift are even more obvious when she cries. Her eyes can't even close properly anymore 🙈
Looking forward to her taking that break in January.

Reactions: 6
Sadly, Magzer was a stunning woman before all that awful work. Say what you want, but so was Erin. I know there's a few pics of her lurking around this thread of when she was younger and she looks bad, but didn't we all in certain pics. But she really was gorgeous growing up, especially around the time she had Taylor, such a pity they all felt the need to have so much work done, Erin always looked absolutely deadly, you'd definitely look twice at her ( in the plaza 😜) and now,, I don't even know what to make of her face.
I agree, Mags was a stunner years ago but she has ruined herself. She can't even talk properly with those oversize teeth.
Erin & Aoife where both nice looking,but their bitchiness and toxic personalities overshun their looks.
God forbid you knew one of their fellas without knowing them. They would think you were trying it on with their man if you would even say hello 😅

They are unrecognisable, even Dee she's changed so much.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s after taking a few Valium to get her through the day , look at the pinned eyeballs on her , her whole demeanor is suspicious,
"It's about uman needs" who's fuckin uman when he's at home?
Ffs just watched her ad/cry about Harry from 11hrs ago. My Christ she is painful to watch and listen to. The eye fuckin herself in to the camera, the shoulders going up and down slowly as she's smacking her lips together. Scratching at her neck seductively? All very pantomime type acting 🙄
The over filled lips and face lift are even more obvious when she cries. Her eyes can't even close properly anymore 🙈
Looking forward to her taking that break in January.
she’s floating on the Valium 🙈🤣

Reactions: 2
When she said she was thinking of documenting H's self harm for his consultant, I'm waiting for that to be also shown on her insta.
Watch this space.
Erin "take the head off your shoulders" McGregor. Who's family always steps up to help H. Yet u would never think Conor was his uncle, the horrible man shows zero support for autism in Ireland, actually shows zero support for Erin in general. No reshare of her Rolex comp. Just reshares pics of the "fine little things" in the Black Forge 🥴
I was thinking is it odd Harry's surname is McGregor and not Terry's surname?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
When she said she was thinking of documenting H's self harm for his consultant, I'm waiting for that to be also shown on her insta.
Watch this space.
Erin "take the head off your shoulders" McGregor. Who's family always steps up to help H. Yet u would never think Conor was his uncle, the horrible man shows zero support for autism in Ireland, actually shows zero support for Erin in general. No reshare of her Rolex comp. Just reshares pics of the "fine little things" in the Black Forge 🥴
I was thinking is it odd Harry's surname is McGregor and not Terry's surname?
Probably down as a single mammy on the books

Flat out reppin the brand for Voduz, BPERFECT, DFYi Neds.. and using the autism card to get to e sympathy vote in between.
It is quite
She’s after taking a few Valium to get her through the day , look at the pinned eyeballs on her , her whole demeanor is suspicious,
she’s floating on the Valium 🙈🤣
More like white powder !!!

One minute she’s is kind of ok talking, then ranting & raving & all over the place & then crying & smiling in the next minute

Looking at Erin's stories there I definitely think she has had those fox eye threads done by the Bowie aesthetic place that I think she promoted recently (I could be confusing her with someone else) but you can see how her eyebrow arches v extremely and there is a clear line of something to her hairline. I think it's awful looking whatever she has done to her face.

Reactions: 9
She should have never have took in the panto .. she doesn’t need the money and she hasn’t got the time to rehearse and learn lines …

She should have never have took in the panto .. she doesn’t need the money and she hasn’t got the time to rehearse and learn lines …
Taught the same, if she is under so much stress with Harry, why would you even consider such a thing

I agree, Mags was a stunner years ago but she has ruined herself. She can't even talk properly with those oversize teeth.
Erin & Aoife where both nice looking,but their bitchiness and toxic personalities overshun their looks.
God forbid you knew one of their fellas without knowing them. They would think you were trying it on with their man if you would even say hello 😅

They are unrecognisable, even Dee she's changed so much.
Magzer looks a million time better in those older pics

Who’s in the first picture with the mother. Surely that’s not Erin ??? I’m speechless if it is. She’s unrecognisable now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.