Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have walked in a specialneeds parents shoes, I was one.
The thing is I knew Erin before she became famous latched onto her brother for fame and she is not a genuine person.
She would've looked down at people on the spectrum and now this is her life.
Yes , emotions are there and they'll always be there but you have to adjust your new way of life to suit your child.
My child was so sick that I could be without sleep for 3 nights and 4days caring so don't talk to me about walking in anyones shoes.
I never had pity parties or cried into my phone and sent videos to strangers and in the next breath trying to sell housecoats and jewellery.
Erin needs counselling , I've said it before.
Harry needs privacy aswell.
Be an advocate for your son without plastering his face all over the internet.
Basically it’s Karma ? What goes around etc.
All the times she made fun of other kids, it’s now happened to her own child

Reactions: 2
No I can’t agree with that 🤬
I’m sure if you where one of those mothers, of the child/children that she was supposed to have made fun of etc, coz there child had issues, you would be saying/thinking it serves her right for all the times she supposedly jeered there child

Reactions: 1
I’m sure if you where one of those mothers, of the child/children that she was supposed to have made fun of etc, coz there child had issues, you would be saying/thinking it serves her right for all the times she supposedly jeered there child
There’s no proof of that! Ffs 🤦‍♀️
She led a pretty boring life I’d say as a single mam/hairdresser albeit spending all her wages & latterly a narcissistic life as a McGregor but other than bad spelling & grammar I don’t think she targeted autistic kids as a joke 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
In fairness, I’ve never heard her making fun of children with special needs, nor have I ever heard about her saying it. Her brother Conor did, but people are not guilty by association.

I didn't mean karma for her.
What I meant was she would have sniggered at a person on the spectrum when she was growing up. She always thought she was perfect . Nobody is perfect.
She craves the life her family and friends have with their kids.
She has to adjust to Harrys life and she wouldn't class that as the "perfect" life.
Don't get me wrong, I understand life can be hard with SN kids but counselling helps.
In a few years time Harry might look back on all her videos shared and feel like he was a burden to her. They are out there now in the public domain.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And the recent story is typical Erin. Talking to Harry with the phone shoved in his face. ‘Do you know how many people think you’re amazing?’ The child literally has no idea what’s going on. Stop using your child for content/engagement Erin. Stop looking for validation from strangers. Put your phone down and just enjoy your time with him.

Reactions: 9
News flash erin, the reason there is so little support out there is lack of funding. If that bleep of a brother of yours had any compassion for the cause he'd pump a tit load of his spare cash into autism services. He'd be able to change the life of so many kids if he really wanted to.
He has more money than he could spend in his and his grandkids lifetime. Do something worthy of a headline instead of the shite he does with it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I definitely believe the dynamics on the McGregor family is divided. Conor and Erin don't seem very close? Aoife and his Ma are his bestos in that clan. Erin? I dunno I think she gets bank rolled because the Ma wouldn't have her left out. But how he didn't share her comp, on a platform like his??? It's very telling IMO.

By the way, what does Aoife do for a job? Or what has she done in the past?

Reactions: 7
Regardless of what we think of her and her family…she is more than entitled to feel her feelings which are totally valid, the autism spectrum is so vast and its bizarre that people with HFA and people on the severe end like Harry are all ‘labelled’ the same, yes many pol with autism have fully functioning lives but its very clear that poor Harry is on the severe end and struggles in so many ways, this must be heartbreaking for erin and terry and sometimes this toxic positivity of ‘just be grateful for what you have’ can be insulting and dismissive…the poor woman would give her left arm to hear her son say ‘mammy’ never mind the physical harm he may do to himself, until youve walked a mile in someones shoes i think its really unfair and horrible for people so troll her for being honest about her situation….
I have an autistic daughter who has very high support needs, she will most likely always need care. Your whole take on autism is just way off of using functioning labels like that is so invalidating to autistic people. Have you ever actually spoken to an autistic adult who would be considered high functioning, they also really struggle through life, just because they are independent or have a family doesn't mean they don't struggle.

Erin feelings aren't being invalidated here but everything thing she talks about is how HER life is burdened by her son. It's very clear she loves him but that child deserves some privacy and doesn't deserve for his mother to come on social media everyday crying about his existence. She never ever speaks positively about him.

If faces by grace was to complain about parenting on socials she'd be cancelled straight away, why are autistic children any different? They deserve the same respect

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have an autistic daughter who has very high support needs, she will most likely always need care. Your whole take on autism is just way off of using functioning labels like that is so invalidating to autistic people. Have you ever actually spoken to an autistic adult who would be considered high functioning, they also really struggle through life, just because they are independent or have a family doesn't mean they don't struggle.

Erin feelings aren't being invalidated here but everything thing she talks about is how HER life is burdened by her son. It's very clear she loves him but that child deserves some privacy and doesn't deserve for his mother to come on social media everyday crying about his existence. She never ever speaks positively about him.

If faces by grace was to complain about parenting on socials she'd be cancelled straight away, why are autistic children any different? They deserve the same respect
I have a friend with a 22 year old daughter with autism. My friend and her family have struggled for many years and will unfortunately have to continue to help get support. But as much as she had bad days, weeks, months she never acts like Erin as in the struggle us about her. And as you say it’s about celebrating milestones and embracing the child you have. That’s my issue with Erin, it’s like she’s grieving the life SHE could have had and secondarily her son but it comes across about the things she misses out on. And yes Harry needs privacy no the phone turned onto him when she thinks he’s having a good day so he can perform for her. She’s missing out in reality.

Reactions: 11
No signs of being stressed or run down or struggling, when you were at your stall in Sunday!!! Judging by the photos she put up in her little dress, looks like you where the life & soul of the event !!!

All the moaning and the big meltdown you had the day before in your pj’s on your landing is a joke. You are only an attention seeker, you couldn’t look that good if you are only getting 3-4 hours sleep etc, you would still feel & look crap in the days to follow

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Erin’s ability to switch between moods is unbelievable, it’s like 2 different people. I understand putting your game face on but she is to the extreme.

As the mother of an autistic boy the same age as Harry,Erin has serious issues of resentment to her child. Some parents say it’s like grief but I don’t agree with that statement. She could use her platform to raise awareness instead of attention seeking.

Reactions: 14
Erin’s ability to switch between moods is unbelievable, it’s like 2 different people. I understand putting your game face on but she is to the extreme.
It sure is, one minute you feel sorry for her, as the bottom line is Harry has issues & if anything happen her or Terry or they die, it is worrying what will happen for him etc.

But at the same time the way she switches from One mood to another is amazing, now I am believing it’s all a act with her for attention & IG followers numbers to go up etc

Reactions: 6
It sure is, one minute you feel sorry for her, as the bottom line is Harry has issues & if anything happen her or Terry or they die, it is worrying what will happen for him etc.

But at the same time the way she switches from One mood to another is amazing, now I am believing it’s all a act with her for attention & IG followers numbers to go up etc
I think that’s what she’s hoping for. Pulling at the heart strings for engagement, which is disgusting. There is no way that anyone would look that fresh after several nights of no sleep. I don’t care how many stylists/MUA’s you have at your disposal! She lies and exaggerates all the time. I’ve yet to see one SN parent jump in here to defend her, and that to me speaks volumes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Poor Terzo didn't get a mention on Denise Pelos stories. She said there were only 2 men there, Bperfect Brendan and Mr Make up. She just showed Terry there. Strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Poor Terzo didn't get a mention on Denise Pelos stories. She said there were only 2 men there, Bperfect Brendan and Mr Make up. She just showed Terry there. Strange.
I wonder who was staying up half the night with Harzo? Poor Erin never gets out, or gets a wink of sleep! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.