Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scarlet for her. She closed the competition for the "Rolex" with just over half of the 20k target. Don't get me wrong it's still alot of money but I'd be morto. Why doesn't she donate it herself with all her money she has judging by her wedding notions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scarlet for her. She closed the competition for the "Rolex" with just over half of the 20k target. Don't get me wrong it's still alot of money but I'd be morto. Why doesn't she donate it herself with all her money she has judging by her wedding notions 🤣
Erin doesn't talk money ,silly 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s clearly looking for 150grand from him, it’s the cringiest thing I’ve seen ever

Reactions: 6
She’s clearly looking for 150grand from him, it’s the cringiest thing I’ve seen ever
No, she's only sharing examples of prices.
For her followers.
You know the ones who can't Google a venue and check prices for themselves.
She's just helping out.
Her stories have nothing to do with dropping hints.
Terzo has 150k from his 4 gigs in the forge that time 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Conor paid for Aoifes wedding and he's a lot richer now. If I had a billionaire brother and he didn't pay for my wedding but paid for my sister's I'd be fuming.

I know she likes to use the hard working card but we all know she is only in the position she is in now because of her brother. No doubt Harry will be left with a complete stranger for the day too

Reactions: 15
No doubt Harry will be left with a complete stranger for the day too
That’s not gonna happen. I mean she drives me
Nuts but there is no way she would leave him with someone he doesn’t know. She has paid help already so will prob avail of that

Reactions: 2
Nuts but there is no way she would leave him with someone he doesn’t know. She has paid help already so will prob avail of that
She answered a question on her stories asking would she have a wedding nanny. She replied saying she would defo have someone outside the family there to mind him.

Reactions: 5
So she thinks its expensive for a 2 day wedding for her guests but loves the idea of abroad 🤔
Usually abroad weddings people go for the whole weekend or 7 days.
Glam wedding more like chavvy

What's it called when you're funded from your rich scummy brother 🤔
Seriously, the meaning of life is not about how much money you have
The most ridiculous post I have ever read, especially even more so when the person who wrote it (Erin) who is only in the position she's in, is because her scummy brother made it big.
Also, you always know after every post Erin will try sell you something. You can read her like a book

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She looks so old and haggard in those posts, delusional, Adare Manor 🤣🤣150k wedding ,
Red Cow Mir suited to Erin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she thinks its expensive for a 2 day wedding for her guests but loves the idea of abroad 🤔
Usually abroad weddings people go for the whole weekend or 7 days.
Glam wedding more like chavvy

What's it called when you're funded from your rich scummy brother 🤔
Seriously, the meaning of life is not about how much money you have
The most ridiculous post I have ever read, especially even more so when the person who wrote it (Erin) who is only in the position she's in, is because her scummy brother made it big.
Also, you always know after every post Erin will try sell you something. You can read her like a book
Comparing herself to the Kardashian’s 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She looks so old and haggard in those posts, delusional, Adare Manor 🤣🤣150k wedding ,
Red Cow Mir suited to Erin 🤣
I stayed in the Red Cow once a few years ago (for my sins) and jaysus it would absolutely be down their street 😂

What the hell is she on about in her stories my god she makes no sense! Not telling "the men" what you spend? Yeh Erin maybe in 1950! Jesus she's such a scanger.

Maybe not a stranger then but she said in her stories yesterday she would leave him with someone outside the family... It would have to be someone that is solely there to watch Harry. Even so having an autistic child with supports needs like Harry's the type of wedding she wants couldn't possibly include her son. She will have to sacrifice a lot of her dream wedding or be realistic so that her son can be a part of the day without traumatising him

What the hell is she on about in her stories my god she makes no sense! Not telling "the men" what you spend? Yeh Erin maybe in 1950! Jesus she's such a scanger.
Is she for real? Im not sure about other couples but myself and my husbands finances are so intertwined theres no hiding anything. And its done like that because we barely have enough to get by at the moment so any extra money we have needs to be accounted for. So we both know exactly what we spend. Hoping it wont be like this for much longer I applied for a promotion at work and I'm positive about it 🙏

Reactions: 10
Her fatphobic comment yesterday was vile too and she quickly put up another story to say she was it was a little joke 🙄

What is wrong with her ? Talking about keeping secrets from her husband. That’s no way to start a marriage.

Reactions: 1
I don't think Conor paid for aoifes wedding. If you know you know 😉
If he didn’t then he won’t pay Erin’s either…. Miss Erin needs to ring around and get a bargain… I hear the the Maldron Hotel on the Naas Road does a great bargain deal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.