Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed her on someone else's reel at the event this morning and it just goes to show how much she filters herself.
Harry wouldn't recognize her of he saw her online.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Terry would want to grow a pair, imagine being with a man who would let their brother in law bank roll every part of his life. Talk about losing all self respect, not even buying your wife a ring. I'd say she will book something soon before he changes his mind he sounds like a dope

Reactions: 5
Terry would want to grow a pair, imagine being with a man who would let their brother in law bank roll every part of his life. Talk about losing all self respect, not even buying your wife a ring. I'd say she will book something soon before he changes his mind he sounds like a dope
What does was he do for a living? I know he does a bit of Mc-ing, but does he have a job?

Reactions: 1
I'm almost sure when she got married she made numerous posts thanking Conor for giving her her dream wedding
He possibly did but if you know Aoifes ex you'll know why I said what I said. A quick Google will show you he's not the most upstanding member of the community!

Reactions: 3
I don't think he even does that anymore. He packs Erin's pajama sales too.
So he’s a kept man basically. How does she think people believe her when she acts like Terry paid for the ring, or that he could afford a big wedding. DPD drivers don’t get paid very much, but at least it’s honest work. Maybe I’m old fashioned but I couldn’t have any respect who didn’t make an equal (if not a lot more) financial contribution to the household.

Reactions: 6
It more that someone else paid for the ring. Zero respect for the man. He probably earns 500 euro a week driving. Sure Erin would spend that in an afternoon on herself. I feel she's looking for wedding frebbies, the reality nobody, well no venue apart from the red cow would want that pack of animals there, pretending there something there not
So he’s a kept man basically. How does she think people believe her when she acts like Terry paid for the ring, or that he could afford a big wedding. DPD drivers don’t get paid very much, but at least it’s honest work. Maybe I’m old fashioned but I couldn’t have any respect who didn’t make an equal (if not a lot more) financial contribution to the household.

Reactions: 2
The truth is that without Conors money they'd still live in Erins council house and Erin would still be a hairdresser.
She can't be making much money from her imperfection range. It's not a registered company so she's not paying tax on the aliexpress items but can't see that funding her lifestyle or paying for her 150k wedding

I'm sure If Erin thought she could bag a celebrity she wud run at the chance and good aul Terrzo wud be dumped on baby sitter duties. I'd imagine she only stays with him cause she is afraid to be on her own with harrzo and let's face it nobody else wants to wake up beside the bride of frankestein "Joslyn "
The truth is that without Conors money they'd still live in Erins council house and Erin would still be a hairdresser.
She can't be making much money from her imperfection range. It's not a registered company so she's not paying tax on the aliexpress items but can't see that funding her lifestyle or paying for her 150k wedding

I'm sure If Erin thought she could bag a celebrity she wud run at the chance and good aul Terrzo wud be dumped on baby sitter duties. I'd imagine she only stays with him cause she is afraid to be on her own with harrzo and let's face it nobody else wants to wake up beside the bride of frankestein "Joslyn "
I know Terry is a tit singer , a mooch but I kinda feel sorry for him. Imagine being stuck with that scummy family. A brother in law who is so vile but he has to be nice to him coz The Black Forge is the only place that will let Terry screech like a cat in heat. Terry would probably be homeless or living in his mas box bedroom if it weren't for Conor, because no doubt Erin would pretend to be a lone parent and Harry would have unknown father on his birthcert so Erin could reap all the benefits. She's prob doing that already.
God could you imagine if Erin had to look after Harry fulltime without his minders and if they couldnt pay for his service dog outstraight, that would send her over the edge

Even though she has thin hair it looks 100 times better short then the extensions she looks more natural

Reactions: 6
So did I miss her getting an extension in her house
Now just a wild question but if Harry was so unsettled over the last few weeks Surely having random strangers and noisy work been carried out wouldn’t be the best thing to do

Reactions: 3
So did I miss her getting an extension in her house
Now just a wild question but if Harry was so unsettled over the last few weeks Surely having random strangers and noisy work been carried out wouldn’t be the best thing to do
Think it’s done a while, she just didn’t show it 🤷‍♀️ bit like Kennedy the dog, he miraculously appeared after 3 years in the gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Think it’s done a while, she just didn’t show it 🤷‍♀️ bit like Kennedy the dog, he miraculously appeared after 3 years in the gaff
Sure Erin can’t be coping with everyone knowing her business that’s why she parades up and down the public pavement shooting her Zara hauls.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.