Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So well said all of it ! She has so much privilege and beautiful children but it’s all so doom and gloom…
I had to unfollow. My youngest is 5 and autistic and I recently lost my husband /father of my 3 kids to cancer. I do it all solo plus deal w the grief and the grief my kids go through…
But she treats her hubby like dirt. Then the rare moments he is allowed some free time she refers to it as “solo parenting”….
So triggering to us who are widowed and truly solo parenting children w special needs. Sorry for the late comment ! Just glad people see what I see. Thought it was only me !
I’m sorry for your loss ❤. I can’t imagine how hard that is, let alone when you’ve got a child with complex needs.

Reactions: 3
Made me wonder who had the babies while they are at the GF? If their own mother can’t handle the two together, surely she can’t leave them with Krystal, alone? I’m sure she will read here and let us know
The kids definitely aren’t with them so I wonder who they’ve got to help since they’ve cut off all extended family for those kids. Imagine taking such loving grandparents out of their life…. On purpose. So sad.

Made me wonder who had the babies while they are at the GF? If their own mother can’t handle the two together, surely she can’t leave them with Krystal, alone? I’m sure she will read here and let us know
Looks like Lu is with Crystal

• Wow
How can her husband stand her? She’s such a narcissistic piece of shit. Poor Lu. Imagine being Chrystal and having to work for her. Imagine being her parents. The poor doctors and nurses.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Something hasn’t been sitting right with me, and I’ve just realised it’s Erin’s language in relation to Lu. It’s all about Erin. Examples in her recent post
- My non-verbal and disabled child
- I sat there with her privates exposed
- 2 catheters in my daughter
- without my consent
I feel like she very rarely touches on what it must be like for Lulu. It’s all about Erin.
Obviously, she is the parent and she is the one writing the posts. But it seems to me like her focus is wrong. Sometimes, it’s like she doesn’t see Lu as an independent person, but as an extension of herself. Even though Lu has a disability, she is still an individual.
I truly hope Luella recovers quickly 💜💜
Coping mechanism I think. I really don’t think she can go there. It’s easier for her to make it about herself as then she has some element of control perhaps.

• Heart

srh.ls.lwlss

Imagine agreeing to have your kids brain hemispheres severed? It's fucked, wouldn't you agree??
I agree.. and I wonder how many people commenting why hasn't she just had it done yet have had to consider the same choice for their kids. I haven't and I think if put in the same situation I would also be like Erin and trying other options given the chance of success is what 50/60%.

Maisiemouse

No — for a long time doctors had no explanation and during that period, Erin appeared to blame vaccination, but after further testing doctors have said Lu has cortical dysplasia. So essentially it’s been caused be a problem with the way her brain formed in utero. As others have said, please let’s not get into the territory of trying to blame the parents.
I thought it was still that they didn't know- the doctors were tentatively diagnosing cortical dysplasia but Erin said there was no clear evidence of this on any of the available scans. They had just said it was suspected and could pinpoint a lot of the activity to a specific side. That was always one of the issues for her; that with today's technology they still couldn't confidently say what was wrong with her brain.

I'm happy to be corrected.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Sorry to be that jerk that pops in occasionally asking questions to be brought up to speed but I promise this is the last one 😄
What was her reasoning for not getting Lulu the Covid vaccination?

Last edited:
  • Haha

influencerstalk

Clearly someone has said the kiddies look more like her husband and she's salty about it lol...
Exactly enough already no one cares…
And I bet you’re right someone has said Tom her favourite looks like Dave. Never got how some people get bitter that their child looks like their partner… what did they expect 😂

• Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
It’s so sad to see little Lu being affected by her mothers total lack of interest since the replacement baby came along.

When was the last time she went to NAPA herself to see a session? It’s not that hard to take Tom at the moment, he is bottle fed and sleeps in the carrier!

What will she do when Chrystal quits or the $$ runs out? It’s so wrong how many people donated money for the surgery and she’s gone and used it to make life easier for herself. What a selfish awful person, she doesn’t deserve to be a mother!
I was wondering that. It’s not an endless fund of money if she’s using the surgery Go Fund Me.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Now watch her moan about her friends ditching her when she needs them most or something along those lines, as if it isn't her fault people don't put up with her crap. Notice how that group of friends is so loving towards her and her kids and she never gave the same back? The only time I saw her comment on their posts was to subtly brag that she knew the news before anyone else. Unsurprising because that seems like how she expects everything in her life to go. Take take take and rarely give back.

santababy

Chatty Member
She is truly the most bitter, angry person I’ve come across in a long time. In her mind, Erin was entitled to a perfect, healthy child. She has clearly lived a life where she was not even aware that disabled people exist. And now that she has a disabled child, she is so angry and bitter towards everyone else on the planet. I have worked with disabled people for the last 20 years, and of course families struggle and at times get to breaking point, but I have never heard any of them speak about their children with such anger the way she does. With each of my children, I have been extremely aware that they could have a disability. Even if we are not born with a disability, any person can acquire one at any time (acquired brain injury, stroke, dementia etc). It’s like she never even considered it a possibility before her daughter was born, and she’s just so enraged that her daughter is disabled. She truly just seems like an awful person. And for the record, in my opinion, Lulu is by far the cutest kid on the gram. She is so sweet and has the most beautiful little face. Poor little darling got stuck with the short straw for a mother.
Ahhh but don’t you dare call her out on it 🙃🫠

EggCarton

And blow on her face every time. I don't know why she keeps doing that.
The face-blowing gets me every time. Like, Lu isn’t seizing on purpose. None of it is under her voluntary control. I get that Erin is trying to help her feel less alone, & perhaps prompt her to take a breath(?), but gosh having someone blow in my face - in any circumstance - would just be so freaking irritating!!

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I believe the NDIS are actually funding Chrystal, as I recall she posted a screenshot showing that the NDIS were funding an RN or an EN to support Lu, but it wasn’t ‘enough’ - because Erin wanted 24/7 care for Luella.

So what they plan to/are using the GFM for is 🤷‍♀️. Either way it’s bogus, because even if she had the surgery, there ate ZERO out of pocket costs for the surgery and rehabilitation. Like, OK, cafe food and petrol from home to the hospital, sure. But that is not nearly $40,000 worth of out of pocket costs. She is such a fraud.
The Go Fund me states it's for the surgery but Erin recently posted the funds were collected for a full time social worker (SW). Seems really dodgy.

• Wow

Maisiemouse

I hate to be that person. However, Erin fyi - ED presentations are triaged then treatment is provided dependent on level of severity. There may have been 3 cardiac arrests, a full resus, anaphylactic reaction- all of whom required immediate care. Fluids (as shit as it is) would have been pretty far down the list of priorities. There’s no way on earth the nursing staff triaged Lu, thought yes she needs IMMEDIATE care then just left her for three hours. No chance. The world isn’t revolving around Erin’s demands and requests.
But her child is clearly the sickest and must be attended to first.