Erin - Little.Lulu.Love #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No bruising or anything. Mainly just irritation from the band aids. This actually shows the nurse did an amazing job. Getting blood isn’t fun for anyone, but unfortunately needs to be done when you’re not well. When my late husband had his chemo and blood taken his entire arm was bruised from it. But apparently that happens a lot.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No bruising or anything. Mainly just irritation from the band aids. This actually shows the nurse did an amazing job. Getting blood isn’t fun for anyone, but unfortunately needs to be done when you’re not well. When my late husband had his chemo and blood taken his entire arm was bruised from it. But apparently that happens a lot.
Most of those just look like the bandaid mark? There’s only a few little holes? Basically no bruising? I bruise like crazy!!! Yes it sucks, but she’s sick! It needs to be done. I just don’t understand what Erin wants. She demanded a lumbar puncture, but she’s pissed about a few little blood draws?

Reactions: 16
Most of those just look like the bandaid mark? There’s only a few little holes? Basically no bruising? I bruise like crazy!!! Yes it sucks, but she’s sick! It needs to be done. I just don’t understand what Erin wants. She demanded a lumbar puncture, but she’s pissed about a few little blood draws?
I’m so glad I have this group to vent my frustrations with.
I’ve noticed that her inner circle have sort of backed off commenting publicly on her posts as well
Just the general comments
---
Oh duck sake Erin.
Everyone knows that hospitals are filled with germs.

Attachments

I’ve noticed that her inner circle have sort of backed off commenting publicly on her posts as well
---
Oh duck sake Erin.
I’m not sure where she’s going with these complaints? It’s just venting at this stage and on and on. She’s so aggressive and yes she’s tired and frustrated but she’s almost arguing with an imaginary crowd. I wonder if she gets negative inboxes? Surely not with her daughter so unwell. Some of it I feel is a f-you to her friends and family who don’t have it as “bad” as her.
---
She needs therapy.

She’s very focused on these viruses allegedly picked up in hospital. Not the COVID and RSV picked up outside the hospital. New viruses could also have been brought in by Erin or Dave.
Give it a rest, Erin. She has received excellent care, the hospital diagnosed the issue which was not what you thought it was. Please, go to therapy and deal with some of this trauma. It’s not healthy to constantly be finding things to rage at the hospital/medical system about. Poor Lu probably picks up on it also.

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand the point of calling out that there’s proof she picked up those infections in hospital. Yes, we all know that you can pick things up in hospital, and no one forgets that viruses and things run rampant in hospital - that’s why Luella was in an isolation room when she first went it. But is she really trying to argue that there should be an alternative for seriously sick kids?? She can take her home anytime. But she knows she needs to be in hospital.

What is the point of all the passive aggressive sarcastic posting? What is she really driving at when she says ‘certain instances’? We all know you only go to hospital for certain things and those are things that can’t be handled any other way.

My god. She’s horrible. It’s getting out of hand now.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I would love to know if she's loosing or gaining followers. Because she definitely lost me today...I used to feel such empathy towards them and what Lu is going through, now it's so hard to feel the same when Erin posts what she's been posting.

Reactions: 7
She should have thought about this when she refused vaccination for Lulu. There is a high probability she wouldn’t have even gotten Covid let alone been hospitalized from it if you would have gotten her vaccinated, Erin. Where is your responsibility in all of this?

It’s as if she never considers what new suffering Lu will have to endure when she makes these decisions for her. Five viruses and a week in hospital because she was unvaxxed. She could have died from Covid. How many months of additional suffering and the misery of new med trials because she refused to move forward with the surgery as advised?

Attachments

• Sad
I find it hard to believe anything Erin says, when she posts that 'bloods' didn't show the viruses last week.

No, the nasal swab is what shows the viruses. It also can't distinguish between hospital acquired and one that's come in from outside (like Erin...or Dave...or any of their visitors...).

Reactions: 14
Right? They probably gave Lulu covid and RSV (arguably the worst of the common respiratory viruses) but it’s someone else’s fault she might have got a cold? 🙄

Back on the blood tests, at the risk of sounding totally callous (as someone who hates blood tests!!), it doesn’t actually hurt. Pretty much everyone that’s had to take their kid for blood tests finds it extremely traumatic. Honestly, it was probably better that Lu can’t fight it. If Erin ever has to take Tom for blood tests (hopefully she won’t!) she’ll learn. Kids can get very distressed and just scream and scream and often need multiple adults to restrain them. It’s awful.

Right? They probably gave Lulu covid and RSV (arguably the worst of the common respiratory viruses) but it’s someone else’s fault she might have got a cold? 🙄

Back on the blood tests, at the risk of sounding totally callous (as someone who hates blood tests!!), it doesn’t actually hurt. Pretty much everyone that’s had to take their kid for blood tests finds it extremely traumatic. Honestly, it was probably better that Lu can’t fight it. If Erin ever has to take Tom for blood tests (hopefully she won’t!) she’ll learn. Kids can get very distressed and just scream and scream and often need multiple adults to restrain them. It’s awful.
My young daughters veins are shot from being unwell.. last blood test they had to prick her heal and wait for the blood to drip out because her veins kept collapsing..
Took a good 10 mins of me holding her while she was screaming..

I hate it, but they need to do it!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Her followers haven’t increased for a long time. I think most just follow and don’t like it comment anymore. She offends so many. Any Doctor, nurse, parent of additional needs children, families affected by Cancer and terminal illnesses etc would be very offended by most of her rants. Her entitlement is outstanding and the complaints so low even the accidental hair pull by a nurse… and the lack of accountability she shows for her poor decisions such as not being vaccinated against covid or any childhood illnesses for Tom and Lu missing most of hers now. The complaining about the hospital non stop yet it being her first point of call rather than the GP or home doctor etc…
I have little sympathy for Erin at all anymore. Despite Lu’s epilepsy she has so much to be thankful for and life of privledge.

I would imagine a lot of the followers are ‘hate followers’ (ie, like us!), who seen it as a train wreck situation; don’t want to look but can’t look away.

At this stage, though, Erin is just embarrassing herself.

Reactions: 4
---
Oh duck sake Erin.
I think a lot follow and engage with her for the drama.
Morbid curiosity is what attracts a lot of her audience. I mean, that’s why I’m there and surely I’m not alone

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.