Erin - Little.Lulu.Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s @empathic_mamahood. I don’t think her daughter was brain damaged from the home birth, it was more that she didn’t get any scans during pregnancy which would have picked up that her daughters brain wasn’t forming properly. When she was around 12 weeks or so they discovered most of her brain was missing :-( The mother does seem to somewhat listen to medical advice now as the little girl has had multiple surgeries, but currently seems to be promoting some MLM ‘healing’ device...so hmm! I think the lack of scans was ill advised, but she does seem to really love her daughter and willing to do whatever they can for her (unlike Erin). Her quality of life must be pretty awful though.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It’s @empathic_mamahood. I don’t think her daughter was brain damaged from the home birth, it was more that she didn’t get any scans during pregnancy which would have picked up that her daughters brain wasn’t forming properly. When she was around 12 weeks or so they discovered most of her brain was missing :-( The mother does seem to somewhat listen to medical advice now as the little girl has had multiple surgeries, but currently seems to be promoting some MLM ‘healing’ device...so hmm! I think the lack of scans was ill advised, but she does seem to really love her daughter and willing to do whatever they can for her (unlike Erin). Her quality of life must be pretty awful though.
I went for a stalk this morning and came to similar conclusions. Nowhere near as disgusting as Erin! obviously i don’t follow the other account, so happy to be corrected or brought up to speed, but reading through her posts and what she writes and the photos she shares of her little girl, i agree with what you have said. I think Erin takes the cake for being neglectful and hate filled towards poor Lu 😢

Reactions: 3
I went for a stalk this morning and came to similar conclusions. Nowhere near as disgusting as Erin! obviously i don’t follow the other account, so happy to be corrected or brought up to speed, but reading through her posts and what she writes and the photos she shares of her little girl, i agree with what you have said. I think Erin takes the cake for being neglectful and hate filled towards poor Lu 😢
Apparently she was in labor for three days and didn’t seek hospital help, and baby was starved of oxygen. But yes she also didn’t get one scan. She did the same with second child which is crazy. I used to think she was quite loving etc but went on a deep dive 😂
And a lot of forums bring attention to some disturbing things. Really sad for little girl regardless.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Apparently she was in labor for three days and didn’t seek hospital help, and baby was starved of oxygen. But yes she also didn’t get one scan. She did the same with second child which is crazy. I used to think she was quite loving etc but went on a deep dive 😂
And a lot of forums bring attention to some disturbing things. Really sad for little girl regardless.
Oof I just went down a rabbit hole on this one. You’re right it is pretty disturbing! I hadn’t read a lot of that detail before. She may be loving but sounds incredibly misguided (to put it politely) all to the detriment of her kids ☹

Reactions: 4
Thanks legend!!! Love a deep dive 😆❤

Does anyone know the actual diagnosis of the child? Anencephaly?
Nah, anencephaly is fatal within hours of birth if the bub survives birth, and part of the skull as well as the brain are completely missing. not sure what this little ones diagnosis is ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Reddit had a good thread, someone did a summary, can’t remember what it was called
It was Empathic_Mamahood Summary, posted 5 months ago. It was well written and sounded feasible to me:

"She wasn’t born without parts of her brain, but that severe oxygen deprivation, due to her unassisted birth caused cystic encephalomalacia. Huge cysts formed where the damaged brain was and progressively replaced it. Seems that medical intervention could have prevented this tragedy. The mother‘s narrative changes and much of her early posts have been deleted."

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
It was Empathic_Mamahood Summary, posted 5 months ago. It was well written and sounded feasible to me:

"She wasn’t born without parts of her brain, but that severe oxygen deprivation, due to her unassisted birth caused cystic encephalomalacia. Huge cysts formed where the damaged brain was and progressively replaced it. Seems that medical intervention could have prevented this tragedy. The mother‘s narrative changes and much of her early posts have been deleted."
I know that woman she’s still trying to flog the Healy device (micro current device) it’s some sort of MLM scheme and it ranges from $500 to $4000 for the device. She is constantly going on about it.

Reactions: 2
Oof I just went down a rabbit hole on this one. You’re right it is pretty disturbing! I hadn’t read a lot of that detail before. She may be loving but sounds incredibly misguided (to put it politely) all to the detriment of her kids ☹
Yeah. To me, this woman is worse than Erin. I’m very critical of Erin for not getting the mental health help she obviously needs and for not going ahead with the surgery, but to refuse help during labour when it was warranted and to promote that nonsense Healy device is on another level, to me.

Reactions: 9
If she reads here then please go and get the help that you need! More importantly, the surgery for your sweet innocent child that relies on you to make decisions for her health and well-being.

Reactions: 7
Such a weird thing to say 😂. Yes I also have a house where my young child can live with me for years to come. It’s not as if she’s 25 🥴
You articulated what I was thinking. She either reads here or shes not planning on having Lu live with them after a few years 🥴

Edited to add: i can't remember but when they were talking about the house plans, wasn't Erin saying the house is double storey? And they were wanting to make sure they could potentially install a lift in the future if Lulu was wheelchair bound? Surely if your child has a VERY strong possibility of needing mobility aids, you'd just build a single storey from the get go?

Reactions: 8
Such a weird thing to say 😂. Yes I also have a house where my young child can live with me for years to come. It’s not as if she’s 25 🥴
Exactly, you don't need to specify that your toddler won't be moving out any time, it's generally assumed that is the case 😂 but her feeling the need to clarify makes me think she secretly thinks about lulu no longer living with them

Reactions: 10
So today dad improvised and made a dummy chain out of tape for Tom and this is supposed to be funny? Forgive me for not seeing the humour or patting him on the back for being such a hero. Is that not incredibly dangerous to have tape near a baby at all and even worse it's near his face?!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s singing a different tune since this thread was created 😂

so clearly reading this…she Suddenly is going to Napa, she’s the superstar mum picking up a last minute wiggles costume for Luella, she’s at the park PLAYING WITH Luella. The weird comment about the house planning so Luella can live there for years to come or whatever she said…

I used to think she minced her words a bit and came across so overwhelmingly negative, but equally lost - like she didn’t seem to know HOW to do anything even remotely ‘normal’ with her daughter… which I get because I have a medically complex child too, who is far worse off than Luella in many ways. If there was an option for brain surgery for my daughter that could POTENTIALLY give her a chance at a longer life, and quality of life, I’d be running to put our names down.
My child has had an elective surgery and it wasn’t an easy decision by any means but largely that’s because she has a life limiting condition and will definitely die. Lulu has a chance at a long life. Why wouldn’t you be doing everything and taking every opportunity to make that happen for her? It baffles me.
Also baffles me all these napa videos… she’s doing so well, she’s learned how to do xyz. It’s amazing, I’m not disputing that… but to what end? We’ve been lead to believe if she doesn’t have the surgery she’ll continue to get worse and have more delays. So all this hard work at napa will be lost? It’ll be for nothing? Why wouldn’t you get the surgery and get back to the therapies asap to help her regain these skills, and probably hopefully progress and be seizure free?
if surgery isn’t successful will you ever be able to forgive yourself for not trying?
i guess only Erin and Dave can answer those questions. And that’s their business, but when you’re choosing to spout this stuff on a public platform so that people get invested in your child’s well-being it’s only fair that people are going to wonder and have these thoughts… yet any time anyone ever says anything to her she comes across as so abrasive and defensive. Probably more from her doubting herself as a mother than anything else… that being said I think her fundraising efforts are coming from a good place, she’s just so not likeable at this point after all her incessant whinging that it gets lost

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.