Erin - Little.Lulu.Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get that vibe about Zac at all. Tommy, yes, but not Zac. I don’t think Rachel and Johnny see him as some perfect replacement child. They wanted siblings for Mackenzie but not a replacement. I get the impression they are working hard to still honour her in their lives while letting Zac have his own identity. I’m sure for any loss parent there will be moments of comparison or longing for the same with the lost child.

Replacement was a poor choice of words and I acknowledge that. I think losing a child is horrible, and I’ve never been in that situation.
I do see what you’re saying.

Reactions: 4
Another NAPA session with no sign of Erin. I notice Chrystal is filming for Erin to have content for her stories now though. Continuing to have engagement with her followers without actually needing to engage with her child 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
How happy does Luella look eating dinner with crystal 🥰 so happy. Because crystal cherishes Luella for who she is right now, she isn't longing for who she could have been.
Erin is way to selfish to sign for the surgery now, that would pop her little love bubble she's got going with tom.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Seeing Lou giggle on her change table is so gorgeous. She’s a wonderful little girl and hopefully her painful mother gets her the surgery to help her out.

Reactions: 9
They should have gone ahead with surgery a long time ago.. but surely it would make sense to do it now when they have Crystal to help with Lulu!! Delaying it even longer has so many consequences one of which is that they might not be able to pay Crystal full time like now- and then Lulu is even worse off without someone to put her recovery first!

Reactions: 8
Another NAPA session with no sign of Erin. I notice Chrystal is filming for Erin to have content for her stories now though. Continuing to have engagement with her followers without actually needing to engage with her child 🤷‍♀️
I’m very critical of Erin but the way she worded it, it sounded like Erin was there in person?

I’m very critical of Erin but the way she worded it, it sounded like Erin was there in person?
Well from listening to the audio, seeing the reflection in the mirrors and judging from Chrystal recording herself with the camera on the ground...it looks like she wasn't.

(I should add that yes I agree with you, she wants it to sound like she was there. But from all the evidence, she wasnt).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Have legit just joined to put my two cents in after seeing her most recent post on her stories of Luella’s seizure.
Firstly I am so sorry for what this precious girl endures. The clip is so jarring and bought tears to my eyes. I cannot bear to imagine what she goes through every day which is why I cannot fathom why the truck her mother and father don’t pull their fingers out and try the hemispherectomy. It makes ZERO sense to me. She has a very poor quality of life which will
only become worse over time. You are out of alternate options. The hemispherectomy may give her seizure freedom so you have to try. Erin has her perfect baby now so she doesn’t care? Where is Dave? Man up for Pete’s sake and do something. I initially followed and read and watched on with great empathy but now… Erin you’re a mess mate. Take it offline. Help your daughter.

Reactions: 18
Have legit just joined to put my two cents in after seeing her most recent post on her stories of Luella’s seizure.
Firstly I am so sorry for what this precious girl endures. The clip is so jarring and bought tears to my eyes. I cannot bear to imagine what she goes through every day which is why I cannot fathom why the truck her mother and father don’t pull their fingers out and try the hemispherectomy. It makes ZERO sense to me. She has a very poor quality of life which will
only become worse over time. You are out of alternate options. The hemispherectomy may give her seizure freedom so you have to try. Erin has her perfect baby now so she doesn’t care? Where is Dave? Man up for Pete’s sake and do something. I initially followed and read and watched on with great empathy but now… Erin you’re a mess mate. Take it offline. Help your daughter.
Why does she keep showing the seizure videos? I think it’s for attention and sympathy. We know Luella has them and she keeps on show them. Give her some privacy. I agree take it offline.

Reactions: 17
Why does she keep showing the seizure videos? I think it’s for attention and sympathy. We know Luella has them and she keeps on show them. Give her some privacy. I agree take it offline.
“I can never get there on time not matter what I do”
Okay so don’t put her upstairs alone in the dark?

to me it sounds like she’s starting to justify sending her to a group home.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
“I can never get there on time not matter what I do”
Okay so don’t put her upstairs alone in the dark?

to me it sounds like she’s starting to justify sending her to a group home.
I have no idea what it would be like to have a child with such a debilitating condition but I could not imagine leaving that poor baby alone in the dark to seize while I run upstairs. She would be in a cot next to my bed. She acts as if there's no possible way to make things better for Lu when she's got options big and small to help. The surgery being the big one and hey maybe having her sleep closer to you so she's never alone during a seizure.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Can someone send her the link to this tattle thread, maybe it will give her a wake up call.

If that was my baby she would be next to my bed.

Get her, her surgery already!!!!

• Sad
Agree, she should be in a room with her parents. Erin and husband are hideous.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Agree, she should be in a room with her parents. Erin and husband are hideous.
Yup. I was giving her husband a pass, because….well, I don’t really know why. But he doesn’t deserve one. Sure, he’s not actively being a completely tit head online like Erin is, but he’s not stopping her, either. He’s not telling her, ‘Enough! Lu is our daughter, and we love her no matter what, she’s our baby girl and we are going to fight like hell to give her the best most beautiful life possible.’ He’s not getting her effective mental health attention - which I know you can’t exactly force on someone - but he could be giving her some very strong ultimatums, like, ‘You get serious about dealing with your PND, PNA/whatever, or I start making decisions unilaterally because you are unwell.’ He’s not checking her about the obvious disparity between her affection for Tom v Lu, for outsourcing all Lu’s care to Chrystal - it’s like, just because you have funds for a carer doesn’t mean you no longer have to care for your daughter. All that to say, her husband doesn’t get a pass from me any more.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Both those parents have failed their daughter. I wonder if the husband would be more receptive to feedback, obviously it would fall on deaf ears with Erin.

Reactions: 11
I wonder where Erin’s end game is here… keep up this resisting the system, not trusting doctors or Western Medicine and then conceding when Luella deteriorates to a point of no return and then attempting surgery?

I feel so much for Luella and just want to wrap
Her up in love. It’s so hard to watch now, the huge disparity between the way she speaks about Tom and Lulu. I’m unfollowing and I hope other people do too. Blind Freddy can see what’s going down

• Sad
Completely different illness but there’s an account called the emphatic mama (I think)
She has a daughter who ha brain damage from home birth, the mother still doesn’t listen to medical advice and it’s like watching a horror show of the poor little girl. I really hope Erin doesn’t head in this direction, Lu needs the surgery urgently.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Completely different illness but there’s an account called the emphatic mama (I think)
She has a daughter who ha brain damage from home birth, the mother still doesn’t listen to medical advice and it’s like watching a horror show of the poor little girl. I really hope Erin doesn’t head in this direction, Lu needs the surgery urgently.
What's the IG handle?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.