Erin - Little.Lulu.Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah my toddler would take a chip any day and leaves her dinner most days, and that's without sensory issues 🤣.

Reactions: 9
Go Lu! We're cheering for her even if her mum isn't. She's making progress and asserting her preferences. Poor girl can't do anything right in her mums eyes

Reactions: 16
All this carry on about Lulu preferring a chip over carrot/meat, has she met children before? She really has no idea. How many things does she chalk up to disability which are - children being children (ie not mini adults).

Reactions: 17
Tom is a little Angel and goes to hair appointment with yummy mummy. Then he spews but she’s still smiling. Tommy boy could never RUIN the day

• Sad
So book the surgery in you bleeping idiot!!
“Our quality of life atm is pretty dim”
Whaaat?! No, your daughter’s* quality of life!
Every time I see one of Erin’s posts it makes me that much more grateful to have grown up with unconditional love and support from my mum. I can’t imagine how different life would’ve been if I didn’t have that, and it breaks my heart to see that lack of unconditional love here. Erin should be her biggest cheerleader and advocate. Who’s looking out for Lu in all of this?

I think there’s a lot to be said for having a positive influence around you and wonder what impact Erin’s absenteeism (physically and emotionally) has had on Lu. Thank god for Chrystal.

I just cannot fathom a parent feeling so hard done by when their child is suffering like that. She’s so narcissistic it’s not funny.

Reactions: 17
Every time I see one of Erin’s posts it makes me that much more grateful to have grown up with unconditional love and support from my mum. I can’t imagine how different life would’ve been if I didn’t have that, and it breaks my heart to see that lack of unconditional love here. Erin should be her biggest cheerleader and advocate. Who’s looking out for Lu in all of this?

I think there’s a lot to be said for having a positive influence around you and wonder what impact Erin’s absenteeism (physically and emotionally) has had on Lu. Thank god for Chrystal.

I just cannot fathom a parent feeling so hard done by when their child is suffering like that. She’s so narcissistic it’s not funny.
It’s poor Luella that’s suffering daily and this horrible person is complaint about HER quality of life. Get the surgery and do what you can do to improve her life.

Yoga, hairdresser, park, lunch with friends….all without her daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s poor Luella that’s suffering daily and this horrible person is complaint about HER quality of life. Get the surgery and do what you can do to improve her life.

Yoga, hairdresser, park, lunch with friends….all without her daughter.
If she was sole carer of Lu, not going out to lunch, not getting help or having her hair done I could understand how she would be exhausted and saying “our quality of life”
But it’s Lu’s quality!

Reactions: 12
Why can’t she be grateful for a photo with her daughter? She’s so painful, it’s her poor daughter suffering.
She is suffering and through all that she’s trying SO hard at her therapies. Why not be proud of her and what she’s achieved? It makes me upset to look at Erin’s stories so I don’t do it often.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So book the surgery in you bleeping idiot!!
I'm guessing most of our first thought when we saw that photo was "what a lovely natural picture of a mum cuddling her little girl" but of course Erin sees it as a negative. Erin's quality of life seems great, playing full time yummy mummy with what appears to be her only child. Lu is the one having seizures and working hard at her therapies but Erin seems to think she's the one deserving of praise, attention and sympathy for doing the absolute bare minimum

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Looks like Krystal at the sink doing dishes while she whinges on the lounge about being so sleep deprived

• Wow
Erin. Hi. We KNOW you read here.
Book the surgery. Do one thing for your daughter, just one, that actually puts HER needs, and HER quality of life first. Because you know what? Luella’s brain surgery IS NOT ABOUT YOU. How you feel about signing consent forms to remove half your daughters brain, how you feel you may or may not cope, that’s a you problem. So you go to therapy and get some serious help, and you work through that and find strategies or resources to help you manage those feelings and emotions and worries. What you DON’T do is make your daughter suffer relentlessly and risk her life, all so YOU don’t have to have feelings.

I mean, if your quality of life is that bad as you say, surely you’d jump at ANYTHING that has the possibility of improving that. Right? Or else accept that this is your life, and celebrate your beautiful daughter just as you celebrate your son.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I always wonder when she is out with the baby and gets into convo with random about kids, if she mentions Luella too. Cos the way she carries on with Tom is like Lu doesn't exist at all.

I always wonder when she is out with the baby and gets into convo with random about kids, if she mentions Luella too. Cos the way she carries on with Tom is like Lu doesn't exist at all.
The only reason I think she would bring up Lu is to say how tit her life is so she can get sympathy for how hard HER life is because of Lu's disabilities.

I’m not defending her here or disagreeing with you, but as a mother of a medically very complex child I will say when the child’s quality of life is poor the entire family suffers. And whether it’s my medically complex child or my healthy typical child who is under the weather, or struggling in some way, I would say as the mum I feel all of their pain and suffering too. Hope that makes sense
But you’re right she’s self centred and complete narc

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she was sole carer of Lu, not going out to lunch, not getting help or having her hair done I could understand how she would be exhausted and saying “our quality of life”
But it’s Lu’s quality!
To be fair, I think she was the sole carer until recently. It’s reasonable for her to have burnt out. I still agree with generally everything said here, but I do think Erin’s attitude around Luella has worsened in the last six months. Although she’s never been overly positive, prior to Crystal coming on board she did seem to play with Lu (albeit not at the park) a lot more, and was the primary carer.

I’m not defending her here or disagreeing with you, but as a mother of a medically very complex child I will say when the child’s quality of life is poor the entire family suffers. And whether it’s my medically complex child or my healthy typical child who is under the weather, or struggling in some way, I would say as the mum I feel all of their pain and suffering too. Hope that makes sense
But you’re right she’s self centred and complete narc
Yes, this! There’s so much I’m critical of with Erin, so I’m not defending her, either, but if my child was suffering acutely for much of the time, I’d struggle to say I had quality of life, too.

Looks like Krystal at the sink doing dishes while she whinges on the lounge about being so sleep deprived
She does have a young baby. Again, Erin bothers me greatly, but I don’t think it’s necessary to act like mums with young kids shouldn’t have help with housework, if it’s possible. The crux of the issue is that she’s depriving Lu of the surgery.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
To be fair, I think she was the sole carer until recently. It’s reasonable for her to have burnt out. I still agree with generally everything said here, but I do think Erin’s attitude around Luella has worsened in the last six months. Although she’s never been overly positive, prior to Crystal coming on board she did seem to play with Lu (albeit not at the park) a lot more, and was the primary carer.

Yes, this! There’s so much I’m critical of with Erin, so I’m not defending her, either, but if my child was suffering acutely for much of the time, I’d struggle to say I had quality of life, too.

She does have a young baby. Again, Erin bothers me greatly, but I don’t think it’s necessary to act like mums with young kids shouldn’t have help with housework, if it’s possible. The crux of the issue is that she’s depriving Lu of the surgery.
I think she deserves a break, and a life outside of caring for her children, we all do… my issue lies with the constant woe me pity party, Luella’s seizures are ruining our lives (Luella has no control over this!), the baby can do no wrong (as it should be for the toddler) and yeah pity party for Erin… yet there IS something they could TRY that MIGHT give Luella seizure freedom… and she’s sitting there twiddling her thumbs unable to make a decision to save her life…

Reactions: 8
Erin. Hi. We KNOW you read here.
Book the surgery. Do one thing for your daughter, just one, that actually puts HER needs, and HER quality of life first. Because you know what? Luella’s brain surgery IS NOT ABOUT YOU. How you feel about signing consent forms to remove half your daughters brain, how you feel you may or may not cope, that’s a you problem. So you go to therapy and get some serious help, and you work through that and find strategies or resources to help you manage those feelings and emotions and worries. What you DON’T do is make your daughter suffer relentlessly and risk her life, all so YOU don’t have to have feelings.

I mean, if your quality of life is that bad as you say, surely you’d jump at ANYTHING that has the possibility of improving that. Right? Or else accept that this is your life, and celebrate your beautiful daughter just as you celebrate your son.
Sometimes, and I hate to say this, but sometimes I wonder if she’s sitting on her hands with that because doing nothing will more than likely cause Lulu’s seizures to progress to the point of death. And something that could potentially prolong her life, meaning they are in the long haul caring for a disabled daughter, isn’t their prerogative… which tbh if it was their belief not to intervene, or to focus on a quality of life and making memories vs quantity of life, I wouldn’t judge them for that, but I am judging them when they’re playing Switzerland… like we just can’t make a decision! Can’t do it! Well then why are you sharing it on your page? It’s so weird and attention seeking

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.