Erin - Little.Lulu.Love #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would go as far to see she even looks different. I get she is probably stressed all the time but I literally did a double take in one photo
Agreed. She’s absolutely a different person in those pictures. And it seems very important to her that everyone see that. She’s been posting practically non-stop since they left. I don’t begrudge Erin and Dave time away to relax and recharge. Go, have fun, throw up a couple of photos to mark the occasion. But there is something alarming to me about her need to post seemingly every second of the trip. It’s almost as if she wants to make sure that everyone sees exactly how happy they could be if they had a normal life. The contrast of seeing her go from doing nothing but complain daily about life with her daughter, including making the calloused statement that she would choose to not have Lu if she could do it over again, to nonstop posting effusively about their holiday without the kids with captions like “happiest here” is stark.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Okay they're going home tomorrow so like 5 days not 10. I have never seen her look so happy, she clearly will never find happiness when she is with Lu 💔

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does anyone else find it unsettling that Erin has been posting non stop happy selfies and videos the entire time she's been away, without so much of a teensy tiny mention of her kids/Lu. Not even 'and here is Lu having a great time with the grandparents'.

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or does anyone else find it unsettling that Erin has been posting non stop happy selfies and videos the entire time she's been away, without so much of a teensy tiny mention of her kids/Lu. Not even 'and here is Lu having a great time with the grandparents'.
I’ve been thinking the same thing. Obviously it’s not an indication of what she’s thinking or feeling but usually when people are on these kinds of trips away from their kids there’s the occasional post of a photo or video from home with a mention of how much they’re missing the kids. Wouldn’t normally think much of it but with what we know of Erin I think it speaks volumes.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been thinking the same thing. Obviously it’s not an indication of what she’s thinking or feeling but usually when people are on these kinds of trips away from their kids there’s the occasional post of a photo or video from home with a mention of how much they’re missing the kids. Wouldn’t normally think much of it but with what we know of Erin I think it speaks volumes.
Yeah plus the fact that it's an entire instagram dedicated to Luella/raising awareness but not a single mention of her

Reactions: 9
Yeah plus the fact that it's an entire instagram dedicated to Luella/raising awareness but not a single mention of her
This was my issue the other day, absolutely have time away but this Instagram is for Luella, it’s about Luella. It’s not Erin’s personal Instagram but that we’re seeing.

If it was, go for gold, but it feels icky

Reactions: 5
Do you think she missed Lu? Will she be happy to see her?
I hope with all my heart that she is happy to see her. And maybe she will be for a few hours then I'd say she will be back to being depressed and upset that her 'carefree' life was only short lived.

Reactions: 6
Call it White Knighting, I certainly have significant issues with the way Erin handles things BUT her going away and having a great time without mentioning Lu is totally fine and actually this page is about Lu, but also about her (often infuriating) journey as a carer I think. There might be carers of kids or adults who never ever get away or have time to themselves and maybe this will let them know how beneficial it is. Which is a good thing imo.

Reactions: 3
Call it White Knighting, I certainly have significant issues with the way Erin handles things BUT her going away and having a great time without mentioning Lu is totally fine and actually this page is about Lu, but also about her (often infuriating) journey as a carer I think. There might be carers of kids or adults who never ever get away or have time to themselves and maybe this will let them know how beneficial it is. Which is a good thing imo.
I agree with this. I think what most are annoyed about is her constant whinging about how she doesn't have a 'village' how a GFM was created and raised ALOT of money for a surgery that never happened.

I do agree everyone deserves a break but how she went about it was a little ick.

Reactions: 9
I agree.
It would be worse if she went on this amazing holiday and whinged about miserable her life is or how much she couldn’t enjoy her holiday because she wasnt with her kids. It would make her more insufferable than she already is.

Parents can and should enjoy time away from kids if they have the means to and if they want to. They also have every right to spend that time focusing on themselves and/or relationship with their significant other without needing to publicly post about missing their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Eh I’m just waiting for the deep and meaningful post putting a negative spin on her trip - like it made her realise even more how bad her life is compared to everyone else when she came back from her holiday (because most parents of young kids are taking child free international holidays, building a new home in Sydney on one income, have supportive family living nearby etc).

Reactions: 16
Gosh, an overseas holiday and then off on a date night to a concert. I hope she never complains about her lack of village again. 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Not sure how Lu is supposed to concentrate on eating or flash cards with the TV blaring away right in front of her? 🤔
Also note the hearts only for Tom 😔

Reactions: 5
Has she shared this devastating news re: lulu’s medical options or is she dragging it out?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.