Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well yeah that’s what you call a woman who disrespects black people in her past but when it became trendy she start having black boyfriends to follow kardashian trends right ? Yeah I think she is exactly the definition of white and please don’t try to accuse me a woman of color of reverse racism ok cause being pro black don’t mean any of that

t
How is it acceptable to call someone white trash? Failing to see your point here? Who’s the people calling these women white trash? If she’s said those things before I fail to see what her being white has to do with anything to then become white trash? Think it’s grim tbh. As a women of colour yourself surely you’d understand how bizarre that is.

Hasn’t she always been with black men also? Don’t think I’ve ever seen her with a white man. But I don’t follow her regardless so I wouldn’t know but I don’t think it’s right to throw that name around. Call her a Hoe, trash whatever you want but the duck has colour got to do with anything? 🤷🏽‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She actually had a private cabana party at a water park in Dubai, you guys. I don’t even think I’d want that at my age, let alone bloody 1 🤣🤣🤣
Do you think they are miffed that second child wasn’t a boy?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So he wasn’t at the wedding? But strange that your partner isn’t at a family wedding where your daughters a flowers girls. 🤔

Reactions: 7
Oh 100% they wanted a boy. And did P stay in dubai and she travelled back alone again? Cause she said he was already in dubai and she flew over alone with the kids. Strange to not go to the wedding, it’s clear it’s not a real relationship

Reactions: 9
How is it acceptable to call someone white trash? Failing to see your point here? Who’s the people calling these women white trash? If she’s said those things before I fail to see what her being white has to do with anything to then become white trash? Think it’s grim tbh. As a women of colour yourself surely you’d understand how bizarre that is.

Hasn’t she always been with black men also? Don’t think I’ve ever seen her with a white man. But I don’t follow her regardless so I wouldn’t know but I don’t think it’s right to throw that name around. Call her a Hoe, trash whatever you want but the duck has colour got to do with anything? 🤷🏽‍♀️.
Not even going there with you and girl before 2014 she never was around one black person and that’s a fact hun check in dictionary the definition of white trash liters means poor white people and girl let me remind you she admitted herself to get out of wales she had to start stripping cause she didn’t have the means so where is a lie girl please you need to chill stop Making this about something it isn’t

Reactions: 5
I disagree with calling people white trash. I just feel like if it was flipped around everyone would say it’s not okay so why should it be okay to use an insult like that just cuz she’s white? I thought we wanted to move on from racism and making everything about race?
You can be proud of your heritage but it doesn’t mean you can shame others for theirs

Reactions: 1
Okay, WHY is she travelling there and back alone with the kids? What is the deal with her babydaddy and how is he just storming off alone taking the kids out for food because they had an arguement? Screams toxic relationship to me, Mila will be old enough to understand this, which is sad

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Listen trolls, went to a little shindig yesterday and was informed that Erin was seeing Blade Brown behind this girls back “Missika/Melissa” who's just started her own aesthetics clinic now doing fillers etc... Wish I got the name now. Anyway it was a big drama and apparently she was seeing Blade the same time as her BD too, he didn't care either as he's on the same behaviour.

Sorry that was “Marika” seems like Patrick has been treating her like this because he knows about it all. He obviously was doing his tit too but is pissed still...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Listen trolls, went to a little shindig yesterday and was informed that Erin was seeing Blade Brown behind this girls back “Missika/Melissa” who's just started her own aesthetics clinic now doing fillers etc... Wish I got the name now. Anyway it was a big drama and apparently she was seeing Blade the same time as her BD too, he didn't care either as he's on the same behaviour.

Sorry that was “Marika” seems like Patrick has been treating her like this because he knows about it all. He obviously was doing his tit too but is pissed still...
Loool I’ve heard about this and it was before her and Patrick got together.. she used to live with Meeks but then they fell out. Patrick knows exactly what she’s like and he still chose to get with her and have 2 kids with her

• Haha
That's the girls name Meeks on IG 😂 I came back to see if anyone added anything.

Blade Brown never settles and is obsessed with taken women who are peoples girlfriends/babymums 😒

Wonder what Erin saw in Patrick to choose him over Blade Brown, do you think Patrick is better off financially?

Reactions: 2

Ngl, a guy I used to chat to years ago who is blade browns friend told me she was seeing him then too and apparently lateysha blades Cartier bracelet lool

Ngl, a guy I used to chat to years ago who is blade browns friend told me she was seeing him then too and apparently lateysha blades Cartier bracelet lool
Isn't Lataysha now wife up by another drug dealing gangster? Seems this Blade Brown character can't find his own girlfriend he sleeps with everyone else’s.

Does anyone know his baby mum?

His long enduring main from all intel has been Denise Dainty, they are years deep.

Last edited:
Isn't Lataysha now wife up by another drug dealing gangster? Seems this Blade Brown character can't find his own girlfriend he sleeps with everyone else’s.

Does anyone know his baby mum?

His long enduring main from all intel has been Denise Dainty, they are years deep.
Yeh , I’m talking like 5 years ago now x

Stole^

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Maybe Patric had to do a DNa test to make sure isla was his that’s why he wasn’t going to scans and baby showers

That's the girls name Meeks on IG 😂 I came back to see if anyone added anything.

Blade Brown never settles and is obsessed with taken women who are peoples girlfriends/babymums 😒

Wonder what Erin saw in Patrick to choose him over Blade Brown, do you think Patrick is better off financially?
Blade is disgusting he tries to sleep with everyone and is nearly 40, he wouldn’t of ever wifed a girl like Erin even though he’s just as dirty himself.. no clue who his baby mum is I would like to know

Reactions: 3
Blade is disgusting he tries to sleep with everyone and is nearly 40, he wouldn’t of ever wifed a girl like Erin even though he’s just as dirty himself.. no clue who his baby mum is I would like to know
Why would he not have wife her? I know a girl who met him off IG years ago 😂 and she said she thought they were going out to meet and he literally just stood there asking to come in her house 🫠

Well Erin and him has been going on for year's and he was paying her to stay quiet as that Meeks one was more his favourite of the two.

Maybe Patric had to do a DNa test to make sure isla was his that’s why he wasn’t going to scans and baby showers
Yeah I do think so, they both started out mixed up with different people. Literally everyone in that scene is connected/sleeping with people in all different directions.

Erin has no standards and would sleep with any of her friends guys if the potential of getting money was on the table.

This is a woman with no 9-5 and hustled her way to Patrick remember.

'World's Best Daddy'

Calculated jibe at Patrick or... doesn't have time to wash her own clothes, on account of those crusty weekly blowdrys...

Sorry but this latest vlog has so many child safeguarding red flags. I was shocked when Erin said she was going to the flat and leaving the kids in the car while she galavants about the place. Yes it's challenging to keeping bringing your kids in and out the car, but to leave two little girls alone in a car park? Even for 30 seconds....no no no nope.

But omg the swimming saga... ffs. Firstly, how entitled must one be to assume a random receptionist will look after your 12-month old baby while you go swimming??! Secondly why tf would you want to leave your baby with a complete stranger to do something as unimportant as a swim session. In one breath Erin bleats: "uhhh don't want an au pair etc as I don't trust any rando with my babies..." Next minute "so yeaaah i'm going to leave Isla in her pram with the receptionists while I go swimming with Mila." WTF?!? And to top it off, when they obviously tell her "no ma'am, this isn't a creche pls look after your own offspring" she has the nerve to be upset?? Erin Budina lives on a different planet.

Also wtf is Patrick

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
No hun, what you need to do is duck your useless baby daddy off and move back to Wales rather than get a nanny. She'd have had one by now but they couldn't afford to sponsor a work via for one to come into the country lol.

Reactions: 7