Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also is it me or does it seems like mila is always winding up Isla and making her cry
Yes, when poor Isla was trying to sleep and mila was shouting. It's not mila's fault but as the parent erin should have told her shh and had them do something that would have kept mila quiet until Isla woke up like read a book together or watch kids tv on erins phone etc.

I honestly can't believe erin and her pals have the audacity to come on here and say some stuff is a "tad bit low" when...

milas many first birthday presents...
Screenshot 2022-10-20 23.29.28.png

Islas 2 whole birthday presents, grabbed quickly while they were out there from Hamleys in Dubai mall that mila was allowed to rip open anyways before Isla had even had sight of them 🥴 ...

Screenshot 2022-10-20 23.27.15.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Girl and her blind followers can’t handle the obvious truth seriously the way she tries to explain things make 0 sense everyone from videos and post can see how much she favors and really spoiled mila she is growing to be a spoiled nasty brat

View attachment 1667130
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

seriously stop it. 😳

who thinks a "holiday to Dubai" is a "present" for any child, much less a one year old 😅🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

seriously stop it. 😳

who thinks a "holiday to Dubai" is a present for any child, much less a one year old 😅🙃
She trippin really 😂 it’s mind blowing that people think that we literally can criticize and comment on the royal family but not her lol 😂

Not Erin trying to accuse someone of trolling her fir telling the truth girl doesn’t seem like she relaxed enough in Dubai

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She

She trippin really 😂 it’s mind blowing that people think that we literally can criticize and comment on the royal family but not her lol 😂
The holiday was a present excuse may hold more weight if they went to disneyland or something, but if I was her I'd just delete these comments... like you said her nonsensical "explanations" just make the favouritism more obvious.

My cousin has ended up in years of therapy cos my uncles ex wife really obviously favoured her younger sister over her. She grew up not able to have normal friendships, relationships, jobs, people constantly took advantage of her for the reason that because she was always made to feel inferior within the family dynamic in her early years, she grew up thinking she was inferior to everyone else in the world as an adult and to therefore be liked she had to bend over backwards for people. Anyone who wanted to be friends with her she would agree to no matter how much of a user they were, because she was just so grateful that anyone would want to associate with her after she'd grew up with her mum basically showing her she was a lesser person than her sister.

One such friend she basically drained her savings for to lend thousands of pounds to, which she still hasn't seen a penny back almost a decade later.

I'm afraid to say I can see Isla going exactly the same way unless Erin puts a stop to this ASAP.

• Wow
The holiday is for the adults and they've used the 1st birthday as an excuse to go. We did it with our 1st borns first birthday. We wanted to go away as she's a winter baby but we went to disneyland so she could somewhat enjoy it but ultimately, we wanted to go away instead of spending a small fortune on a party that most people wouldn't have attended as it was winter 2020 and covid was still rife. She should just be honest.

Reactions: 6
The holiday is for the adults and they've used the 1st birthday as an excuse to go. We did it with our 1st borns first birthday. We wanted to go away as she's a winter baby but we went to disneyland so she could somewhat enjoy it but ultimately, we wanted to go away instead of spending a small fortune on a party that most people wouldn't have attended as it was winter 2020 and covid was still rife. She should just be honest.
How's a 1 year old going to enjoy that in all reality?

1 year olds find visiting the supermarket and going for a walk stimulating. So going on a romantic holiday would be fine.

You'd be better off with a beach holiday and Dubai has loads of stuff for kids, it's so kid friendly.

I do think this whole business of changing all your lifestyle to suit kids is a bit mad, especially those who spend loads on their kids and nothing on themselves. Like come on, you're a person too and need to keep yourself motivated.

Reactions: 3
How's a 1 year old going to enjoy that in all reality?

1 year olds find visiting the supermarket and going for a walk stimulating. So going on a romantic holiday would be fine.

You'd be better off with a beach holiday and Dubai has loads of stuff for kids, it's so kid friendly.

I do think this whole business of changing all your lifestyle to suit kids is a bit mad, especially those who spend loads on their kids and nothing on themselves. Like come on, you're a person too and need to keep yourself motivated.
Personally, spending the money to hire a hall, pay for decorations food and drink as well as entertainment is waste of time for a 1 year old. Again, we were in a relaxed form of lockdown and we wouldn't have had a proper party when my little one was 1 so we decided we'd all go to Disneyland Paris. Grandparents and Aunts came and it was a fantastic couple of days. I personally don't see anything wrong with using a child's birthday as an excuse to go away. My parents did it and I remember me and my sister saying we'd rather be on holiday than have a bouncy castle in the garden. But again, that's just me. I think a lot of my friends use children's birthday parties to have a party themselves and it turns into an adult event in the end anyways

Thats
Personally, spending the money to hire a hall, pay for decorations food and drink as well as entertainment is waste of time for a 1 year old. Again, we were in a relaxed form of lockdown and we wouldn't have had a proper party when my little one was 1 so we decided we'd all go to Disneyland Paris. Grandparents and Aunts came and it was a fantastic couple of days. I personally don't see anything wrong with using a child's birthday as an excuse to go away. My parents did it and I remember me and my sister saying we'd rather be on holiday than have a bouncy castle in the garden. But again, that's just me. I think a lot of my friends use children's birthday parties to have a party themselves and it turns into an adult event in the end anyways
That's all I meant, you don't have to have a big hall party I hate them myself and think they generally look rubbish.

I was just saying if you felt like going to Barbados or wherever that would be fine too, it's not like it'll impact the baby to see Disney land at just turned 1.

Thats

That's all I meant, you don't have to have a big hall party I hate them myself and think they generally look rubbish.

I was just saying if you felt like going to Barbados or wherever that would be fine too, it's not like it'll impact the baby to see Disney land at just turned 1.
No ones said you have to have any form of party full stop?

Nor did anybody say you have to change your interests after kids?

However, when for both of mila's celebrations thus far there have been balloon displays galore, numerous presents, kids entertainers, party bags, other little kids invited, party food, an elaborate cake, a designer outfit specifically to wear at the party and so on and so forth, For Isla to then only get a holiday to dubai that they'd have probably gone on anyways and 2 presents they grabbed while they were out there anyways, it points to Erin and Drug Dealing Patrick having a very clear favourite child. I don't think to document that so publicly is anything she should be applauded for?

Reactions: 5
I’m taking my daughter to Disneyland for her birthday in a few weeks, there’s nothing fun to do here that we haven’t already done for her 1st & 2nd birthday. Was it worth it going in this weather?

I’m taking my daughter to Disneyland for her birthday in a few weeks, there’s nothing fun to do here that we haven’t already done for her 1st & 2nd birthday. Was it worth it going in this weather?
Yes it was great! I was 6 months pregnant at the time and we are now taking our second child for her 1st birthday in February! The weather was cold when we went last November and I think it rained a bit but the queues are usually inside and there are loads of shops and restaurants if the weather isn't great.

Yes it was great! I was 6 months pregnant at the time and we are now taking our second child for her 1st birthday in February! The weather was cold when we went last November and I think it rained a bit but the queues are usually inside and there are loads of shops and restaurants if the weather isn't great.
Thank you, I’ve been pre baby a few times but was different time of year. X

I took my two year old and 14 year old to Bluestone as their birthdays are only 4 days apart. Can't be dealing with the expense and organisation of two parties on top of their presents, mind you Bluestone wasn't cheap! Plus it was our first break away as a family of five after covid. Kids had fun, we had a little tea party when we got back with family and friends and my eldest had friends to sleep over. My poor four year old is having her first ever birthday party, her first birthday she was really poorly with bronchitis, her 2nd birthday party we had to cancel because of d and v in the family, her third and fourth was ruined by covid. So fingers crossed her 5th birthday in a few weeks goes ahead with no hiccups. Ive gone all out because she has missed out. When my 2 year old is a bit older and in nursery and has more friends, ill do the same for her. My 14 year old had exactly the same when she was younger. None of them treated differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh may how many people don’t get it the point is if Mila gets to have all that than should Isla too I don’t care what they choose to do just treat them equally for real people that’s the point

• Heart
Exactly or if Erin turned around and said look we did a big bday bash for mila and realised it’s pointless so didn’t want to bother this time it would be understandable, however you would think she would still have bought Isla a designer outfit like Milas always had for her previous birthdays. She could’ve easily packed one of went shopping there so does seem like she favours mila

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lol 😂 her baby dad can’t even go with her and the children to the wedding and yet this little white trash wannabe kardashian really thinks the only people calling her out and see through her crap is because we all jealous of her we all jealous of someone who has to resale her designers items and can be chucked out of the house to tiny apartment anytime yeah right girl please if you reading this and we all know you come here ain’t nobody jealous of your skinny ass

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Well yeah that’s what you call a woman who disrespects black people in her past but when it became trendy she start having black boyfriends to follow kardashian trends right ? Yeah I think she is exactly the definition of white and please don’t try to accuse me a woman of color of reverse racism ok cause being pro black don’t mean any of that
White Trash? Really that’s what we’re calling people these days?
t

Reactions: 5